We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline and DMT Options

PinealWarrior
#1 Posted : 9/17/2017 1:58:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I have done DMT countless times, but never broken though. I tried mescaline for the first time the other weekend, which I really enjoyed. I had taken the mescaline with my roommate at around noon, and around 3am (the mescaline was really starting to wear totally off) me and my roommate decided we wanted to smoke some DMT in the basement. We have a very creepy half finished dilapidated shared basement with our upstairs neighbor. We were hoping to see something weird, ghosts or something. (not that either of us believe in that, but things get weird on hallucinogens)

Anyways, earlier that night I had made something in the oven while I was tripping, took it out, and basically immediately bit into it and burnt my mouth a bit. So we go downstairs to do the DMT by candlelight (and a flashlight we turned off as quick as possible) My buddy went first and had a great trip, said he had his strongest entity contact yet. But when I did it, I torched it a little bit much which always makes me naseuas when you get that nasty taste. Instantly, the trip didn't feel right. I just got thrown into this fucked up thought loop. I had no idea what was going on. My buddy said I said a couple of times "I don't think I can hold on anymore" I had this overwhelming crushing feeling, like my whole body was being crushed. It actually kind of hurt. It also felt like I had gotten hot wax in my mouth and on my legs (I had burnt my mouth and saw the candle so I think my brain got confused)

When I finally came down enough to go upstairs, I was like hyper ventilating on the verge of crying. It was the most unpleasant intense experience I've had in a long long time. I had to lay down for a couple hours and just gather myself. I have since decided not to mix DMT with other hallucinogens. I had actually come here I think (I googled it, so it's possible it was shroomery) to see what people thought about mescaline + dmt (even though my mescaline was about worn off) but saw pretty much all good reviews. I guess combinations don't sit well with me for whatever reason. L has felt like I broke my brain when I did DMT a couple of times, which wasn't bad, just weird, but most of the time it's fine. Who knows.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pinkoyd
#2 Posted : 9/17/2017 2:54:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

PinealWarrior wrote:

I guess combinations don't sit well with me for whatever reason.

A single event is pretty thin evidence to base that conclusion on. You could easily have had a similar experience without the mescaline. Difficult to say really, and no doubt this experience can color your expectations for future trips, but as a general rule I'd say keep an open mind and don't close down your options prematurely.
I already asked Alice.

AcidShard
#3 Posted : 9/17/2017 4:05:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey PinealWarrior, welcome!

Every time I have burnt DMT, it feels all wrong.
It feels very ominous and dreadful, and has had me feeling panicky every time.
It's just a totally different experience, and now I just stop as soon as I know I'm burning it.
No second hit, just try again another day.
It almost seems like a punishment for not doing it right! HahaBig grin

Don't write off the combination based on this one experience.
Work on your technique, try a different vaping device, and try again one day.
It could be the best experience you ever have.

Take care

skoobysnax
#4 Posted : 9/17/2017 4:24:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AcidShard wrote:
Hey PinealWarrior, welcome!

Every time I have burnt DMT, it feels all wrong.
It feels very ominous and dreadful, and has had me feeling panicky every time.
It's just a totally different experience, and now I just stop as soon as I know I'm burning it.
No second hit, just try again another day.
It almost seems like a punishment for not doing it right! HahaBig grin

Don't write off the combination based on this one experience.
Work on your technique, try a different vaping device, and try again one day.
It could be the best experience you ever have.

Take care

I agree. Bad bad yuck when i burned it. Felt poisoned. Divine crossing v3 donut vape or GVG. I finally got to where i could one hit breakthrough with a "machine" maybe the easiest but not as clean.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

PinealWarrior
#5 Posted : 9/17/2017 2:21:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I should have added more to that post, I've mixed DMT with LSD probably a dozen or two times. Every time I did that, I got a pretty bad headache, and this really unpleasant feeling like I broke my brain, but it was quite a bit different then the unpleasantness explained in my original post.

You're all probably right, though. I'm writing the combination off too early.

I've been reading about the different types of vapes used and haven't found something good yet. I bought a nip of vodka the other day (dumped the vodka out not a fan) only to realize that "the machine" is literally just a crack pipe. I don't want to get chore boy from the store (I live in the hood and when someone asks for chore boy, it's for crack.) I also don't want to feel like I'm smoking crack when doing deems, it will give it a real dirty feeling in my mind.

I have a metal cheap dab rig that I've been using, but the bowl has like 4 holes in it, so even when you suck very softly, it still inhales the spice the second it turns liquid. It works better than anything I've found, but I'm still wasting a ton. I was thinking about taking the thing apart and cleaning it, because it looks like there is like 5-10 grams caked inside it I could possibly clean up.

The pipe burns very easily, though. I have a torch lighter I use to preheat the bowl a tiny bit and than a smaller torch I use in quick bursts when it seems like it has cooled off too much. It works alright, but I need to find something more purposeful.

I saw a post on here about an ecig attachment for like wax/dabs that worked really well I may try when I have more money. But what is the GVG I keep hearing referenced?

thanks for the responses everyone. I'll keep at it.

Hamiltone
#6 Posted : 9/17/2017 2:25:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For me DMT & mesc/cactus is an awesome experience, I prefer to do it near the peak of the mesc myself though.

It seems like you could have begun with a negative influence (the burned mouth from the hot food) weighing heavily on your mind. You also stated
Quote:
We have a very creepy half finished dilapidated shared basement with our upstairs neighbor

&
Quote:
(and a flashlight we turned off as quick as possible)

I don't know why you had to rush to turn the light off, but it doesn't present like a relaxed comfortable setting from your brief description.

A better set and setting and the same dose might have been an enjoyable experience.

If you have never had a breakthrough then something is amiss. Changa can sometimes help you to cross the threshold, there's no need to focus on technique, just smoke and enjoy. You'll need to use more than you would for vaping session but it's much easier.

AcidShard
#7 Posted : 9/17/2017 5:27:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GVG stands for glass vapor genie, apparently the perfect tool for vaping spice.
Bit of a learning curve at the beginning, I've heard.

Also, if you have a load of dmt caked on in that dab nail, clean it out.
You could end up accidentally taking way more than you wanted to, and have a traumatizing experience.
Not tryin to scare you, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I would get it out with vinegar water, and then mini A/B that to recover your spice.
Sounds like it should be a huge yield! Very happy

PinealWarrior
#8 Posted : 9/17/2017 9:50:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hamiltone wrote:

I don't know why you had to rush to turn the light off, but it doesn't present like a relaxed comfortable setting from your brief description.

A better set and setting and the same dose might have been an enjoyable experience.

If you have never had a breakthrough then something is amiss. Changa can sometimes help you to cross the threshold, there's no need to focus on technique, just smoke and enjoy. You'll need to use more than you would for vaping session but it's much easier.

Well, it def may not have been the best set and setting. We were hoping to see some weird stuff since the basement is like half finished and creepy. But your right, definitely not necessarily conducive to a good trip.

I've smoked deems more times than I can count and have never broken through. I think I came close once when I was on K. I only took one hit (didn't think it would be enough to break through) and instantly was basically on a water ride (one of those rafts where 8 people all sit facing in) spinning down a water tube with 6 strangers and one female I'm friends with. Not much else to really say about the experience, but when I came back to reality and walked around the apartment, it was like I could almost still see the shapes of people standing in the walls and stuff. It was the only time I've ever had anything like that happen.

Normally when I do DMT on it's own, I'm able to get two hits before the visuals get overwhelming and I'm not able to keep going. I've tried holding it in for as long as I can, but I've found that it's better to hold it in somewhere moderate blow it out and try to take another. If I hold it in too long, it limits how many hits I can take.

I get amazing fractal patterns everywhere, I start seeing these amazing flashes of color everywhere in my vision, I start seeing random images appear in my mind (sometimes mathematical sequences, sometimes just completely random images like emoticons or things from slot machines) but I've never gotten the experience I always read about on here.

The spice I have is normally really good. Buddy of mine went to school for organic chemistry and spent years perfecting his extraction techniques. I've seen semi-clear 1.5gram single crystals. I'm thinking if anything, it's my smoking technique. I really need to get a better apparatus.

I've considered making changa before, but that uses an MAOI, correct? Does it carry the same seriousness that ingesting an MAOI orally does? I'm not on any medication that would interact, but I've read that you can't drink beer, eat cheese, etc. for days leading up to the ingestion of an MAOI and that just puts it into a level of seriousness I'd rather avoid.

AcidShard wrote:
GVG stands for glass vapor genie, apparently the perfect tool for vaping spice.
Bit of a learning curve at the beginning, I've heard.

Also, if you have a load of dmt caked on in that dab nail, clean it out.
You could end up accidentally taking way more than you wanted to, and have a traumatizing experience.
Not tryin to scare you, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I would get it out with vinegar water, and then mini A/B that to recover your spice.
Sounds like it should be a huge yield! Very happy

I'll definitely look into grabbing a vapor genie then. I need something better than the crap dab rig I have. I just scraped out as much as the goo out of my rig as I could, but I may clean it and try to recover it as there really is a lot there. The way the rig is setup, I never have to worry about getting too much. It sucks it down too far to accidentally get vaporized. In fact, half my dose gets sucked in immediately, so I'm wasting a ton and never getting a full dose (so I have to use MUCH bigger amounts)

Sorry for the long winded posts. I am seriously TERRIBLE at getting to the point and condensing what I'm trying to say.

Hamiltone
#9 Posted : 9/18/2017 12:08:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

I've considered making changa before, but that uses an MAOI, correct? Does it carry the same seriousness that ingesting an MAOI orally does? I'm not on any medication that would interact, but I've read that you can't drink beer, eat cheese, etc. for days leading up to the ingestion of an MAOI and that just puts it into a level of seriousness I'd rather avoid.

A lot of people make changa with a MAOI but it's not essential, one of the best changa trips I ever had was just mugwort & spice.

Without trying to downplay a serious issue MAOI's when smoked aren't really an issue for most people. I know people who do Aya regularly and they're not too concerned about the MAOI issue but they always ensure people new to Aya are educated about the potential risks and have them avoid tyramine containing products before and after the Aya. I love a beer or 5 before hitting the changa (made with B.caapi leaves as a component), it helps you relax and let go.

1:1 changa by weight (herb to spice) will get most people where they want go. In a spliff it is a bit wasteful compared to a vape but there's no need to worry about technique.

wmsterp
#10 Posted : 9/18/2017 3:12:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Hamiltone][quote]
Without trying to downplay a serious issue MAOI's when smoked aren't really an issue for most people. I know people who do Aya regularly and they're not too concerned about the MAOI issue/quote]

Just my two cents- I've done Aya maybe a dozen times (lost count, 6-12), doing a heaped half tablespoon of ground Syrian Rue each time, and also smoked Rue fairly regularly just on its own (having no access to weed).

After the first time or two, I wouldn't ever worry about my diet beforehand (aside from not stuffing myself before Aya),
and would even drink alcohol while smoking the Rue to make the alcohol last longer.

I never had any issues with headache, tension, sweating, or anything else that would have made me worry about it.
I'm pretty sure those dietary restrictions are more for prescription MAOIs, although I would still say to start small and find out how your own body reacts.
"Human beings are the only creatures on Earth who claim a God, and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one." -Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary