We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just joined Options

PinealWarrior
#1 Posted : 9/17/2017 1:41:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all, I just joined the site. I've been lurking for a long, long time. Honestly, probably like 10-15 years. Not sure what took me so long to make an account.

I've been doing psychedelics for like 13 years, primarily L and shrooms. I tried mescaline last weekend for my first time. I have been trying to break through on DMT for years, with very little success. I haven't ever had the best rig, however. I've tried easily a thousand or more times, though. It's still a ton of fun and a very very interesting substance. But I want what I read other people get. These amazing breakthrough experiences and entity contacts and whatnot.

Closest I ever came was a sub-breakthrough dose of DMT while on K. I went somewhere else, but it was like one of those rafts at a water park that 8 people sit around facing the inside. I was on it spinning down a water tube with 8 strangers. That's about it. The weird thing was when I came down, I was seeing people inside objects still. It was super weird. Wore off with the deems, though.

Anyways, I am a big fan of the Grateful Dead. Dunno what else to say. Look forward to posting in a lot of this sites areas, mesc and dmt extractions, health and safety, etc.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!