We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi! Options

Red Kegs
#1 Posted : 9/16/2017 11:36:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone hope everyone's doing well this weekend
I'm a lonely psychonaut from East Yorkshire, UK. I've never tried DMT but ivery got some Changa ordered and ready for tonight! Its like the anticipation before getting on a roller coaster lol. I hope to meet many good people on here I've been a long time browser now it's time for me to input a bit Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rOm
#2 Posted : 9/16/2017 12:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Red Kegs wrote:
I've never tried DMT but ivery got some Changa ordered and ready for tonight

Stop Hang on, this is not how we do here..first of all, please read the attitude section thoroughly.
You might overstand while we encourage DIY, we discourage strongly easy shop and bake. And this for various reasons.
Also from safety standpoint, it is a dangerous game to put your health at risk with substance you have no clue about and relying to someone greedy enough to make a quick buck of you.

Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Arcturus
#3 Posted : 9/16/2017 1:57:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Red Kegs wrote:
I've never tried DMT but ivery got some Changa ordered and ready for tonight

Stop Hang on, this is not how we do here..first of all, please read the attitude section thoroughly.
You might overstand while we encourage DIY, we discourage strongly easy shop and bake. And this for various reasons.
Also from safety standpoint, it is a dangerous game to put your health at risk with substance you have no clue about and relying to someone greedy enough to make a quick buck of you.

Well also those places have rating systems... and its not all fake.

I can understand why somebody orders it, just to try... But if its for you and you like it, I would also strongly recommend to make it yourself.

However working with chemicals and all those tecs can be overwhelming at first.

So have fun but I wouldn't be telling that stuff like here, reddit is a better place for that with mind like people. My honest opinion is that nexus has like 10 members that know whats going on, and very high knowledge of chems... and the rest is just want to be shamans, treating a chemical compound as a religion and that sucks....
14h 15m 39.7s, +19° 10 56

Red Kegs
#4 Posted : 9/16/2017 2:15:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I understand and sorry, I'd like to make sure its for me, im only getting a small amount of him and I trust my friend who's made it; it isn't from the dark web. I've no idea what herbs hes actually using in it yet i'll have to find out later. I would of followed a tec and done it DIY first time but given my funds I just went with the easier/cheaper option. If its amazing i'll probably be following tecs next week Laughing

Arcturus
#5 Posted : 9/16/2017 2:24:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Red Kegs wrote:
I understand and sorry, I'd like to make sure its for me, im only getting a small amount of him and I trust my friend who's made it; it isn't from the dark web. I've no idea what herbs hes actually using in it yet i'll have to find out later. I would of followed a tec and done it DIY first time but given my funds I just went with the easier/cheaper option. If its amazing i'll probably be following tecs next week Laughing

That's how many people start.. I would recommend the jorkest dlimo tec.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...nd_Fumaric_Acid_Approach
14h 15m 39.7s, +19° 10 56

Red Kegs
#6 Posted : 9/16/2017 2:35:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks i'll have a read!