We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meet Dragonite. Options

Dragonite
#1 Posted : 9/15/2017 3:26:32 AM

Red pill or Blue pill??? What pills??? *Gulp :)

Hello I'm Dragonite. I come to you after many years of searching different levels of space-time for the answers to different questions. I regret to say that my main intrest in the molecule is to confront a truer more pure side of Dragonite. I seek a healing that other space-time fuels could not offer even tho I trusted them. I come to the throne of the molecule as a humble and admitted ignorant seeker of knowledge. I hold a small practical knowledge of chemistry. I have laid in the weeds of totse, erowid and Reddit oberving waves of priceless information and mindless ignorance. Arrogantly I will call myself a self taught phlebotomist. I don't celebrate in my knowledge or how I attained it. I should regret it but it made me who I am and put me where in going. I am Dragonite! And I'm coming straight out of nowhere. Love.
Too many village idiots! Not enough Dragons :'(

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Rivaq's Matilda
#2 Posted : 9/15/2017 8:07:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I might only prove myself a village idiot by addressing the subject of what is a phlebotomist. However, it brings to mind an image of a tree with a bum shape dripping snot like (rather than poop like) sap.

Now being a sap, is a thing I know about, but just don't ask.
a mother a daughter a lover of life, an exorcist of addictions if ere in need of the strife, and at bottom line a wife, I might well be a bore, yet have no doubt, I stand among the poor, and beg not what for, that hat hath at, nobody's mind fell too flat

Rivaq's Matilda
#3 Posted : 9/15/2017 8:10:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rivaq's Matilda wrote:
I might only prove myself a village idiot by addressing the subject of what is a phlebotomist. However, it brings to mind an image of a tree with a bum shape dripping snot like (rather than poop like) sap.

Now being a sap, is a thing I know about, but just don't ask.

So now I look up phelbotomist. I think I know many such self taught sods.

Perhaps you never heard about why not to look into the eye of a dragon, ...
a mother a daughter a lover of life, an exorcist of addictions if ere in need of the strife, and at bottom line a wife, I might well be a bore, yet have no doubt, I stand among the poor, and beg not what for, that hat hath at, nobody's mind fell too flat

Dragonite
#4 Posted : 9/15/2017 9:33:37 PM

Red pill or Blue pill??? What pills??? *Gulp :)

"I shook the hand of the devil with a cross in my palm, burnt all the flesh all the way up his arm. I wasn't scared, I was giddy to do it. Then chopped his head off and threw it, in yo face!" ~ICP~

My mother once told me... And we never knew each other... "Idc wtf you are in life son, just be the best at it." I took those words a little to liberally I think...
Too many village idiots! Not enough Dragons :'(