We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Through meditation healing I met my soul family away from earth Options

Izzi
#1 Posted : 9/10/2017 2:09:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently participated in a healing energy session. I have not been meditating for more than 3 weeks and decided to do a healing session.

In this session I began to physically cry, tears just kept coming and my eyes were flickering I couldn't hold them shut at first I had no idea why, the thought then came to me it was because I missed my family who were not the family I have on earth. In my mind I was there, in a new space I have not been before surrounded by stars and there was a lake with a golden top.

I met people who I learnt were my mother and brother , they told me they were my soul family not my bilological family and that my brother is watching over me and this is my last cycle on earth. I joked and laughed with my brother about human traits I had developed and how they were not my true self.

Over all I felt a huge wash over of happiness and relief whilst I was there, I felt myself coming back into the room and into my body where I felt like my soul was happy and could enjoy the last minutes of the healing session and listening to the music.

When I finished and left the room I broke down crying , I missed my brother so much and felt the miss of him, even now I still feel something I cannot explain.

To clarify I don't have a brother and the lady I saw was not my birth mother. I felt these people were of a higher realm and did not belong to earth.
I am very confused as to what to make of it , if anyone has any similar experiences please get in touch or any advice as to wat to research. Thanks

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

skoobysnax
#2 Posted : 9/10/2017 6:48:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing this. I had a deep DMT session once where I was shown my ancient body and told my ancient name (I couldn't spell it or say it to save my life with the exception of syllables among the vibration of the name that sounded like Illfrillith). Funny I was one of the cephelopodic creatures I often encounter and realized that often this is part of my Akashic record.

I approach this with all of my skepticism and all of my faith so take what I say with a grain of salt. Here is an interesting read on the subject http://www.huffingtonpos...n-illumi_b_10661002.html

Take what you can use and leave the rest :-)
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?