We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi guys Options

supposedlylegal
#1 Posted : 9/10/2017 1:06:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys

I've lurked around the DMT nexus for a long time, making notes on DMT extraction methods and furthering my understanding of chemical techniques employed. Now I'm about to embark on my first extraction, I thought I should create an account and introduce myself.

My drug interest began in earnest when I started A level chemistry a few years ago. I was fascinated by synthesis teks, specifically how new methods were discovered. After reading up on the topic, my intrigue increased further and I was hooked.

Since then I've experimented with common psychedelics, dissociatives, and stimulants. I have been reading up on DMT for a while and now feel ready for the drug.

I have 250g of MHRB and limited time around my schedule. In the next few days I plan on doing a 75g hybridized ATB tek, followed by another of the same, and finally a 100g 'Max Ion' tek. Though my formal education is mainly in physics, I have worked in labs before and feel comfortable with the processes and mechanisms involved.

I plan on posting my results back here, probably at the end of the week Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

EntreNous
#2 Posted : 9/10/2017 2:04:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the family supposedlylegal. Looking forward to hearing how things go. Keep on posting!
Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work. -Flaubert-

till next time , ahskě:nę hę ( Peace)