We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Forcing my eyes to stay open. Options

Northerner
#1 Posted : 9/3/2017 5:30:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I kinda need to share this at the moment, looking for ways to process what I experienced.

I'd been hearing the call for the last couple of weeks and finally decided it was time to take a bit of a look into the pool yesterday. I got out my bubbler and my jar of changa, my wooden packing bowl and my lighter and went and sat on the couch in my darkened lounge room. It was about 11.30am. I cleared my mind, I asked for healing and truth and waited a few minutes. Finally I felt ready and packed a cone and took it slowly and held it. As I let it out I breathe it in and out again and again as usual. The effect was strong and I lay back for a while, but decided I could do another... so whilst my vision is still swarming I hit another cone. Same process, hold in for as long as possible, breathe it in and out as releasing. Lie back...

At this point I come to a cross road which I have come to before. On one side of my vision is multiplexed infinitely of complicated and ineffable DMT realm and on the other is a relatively normal space with a star in it. These realms are divided by white static that also contains infinite possibilities if I look into it. But for some reason I think... "how about I smoalk a 3rd one?" I open my eyes and the room is swarming with shapes and colours but I manage to smoalk a 3rd cone. Slow and steady, hold, release and re-breathe the smoke. And then, having had my eyes open at that stage I decide that I am going to resist the urge to close my eyes... I'm going to keep them open.

So the DMT realm came through to this world, I did not go to it. The objects sat on my table are ineffable morphing DMT type objects. The walls off my lounge room pushed back far and the room seemed infinitely huge. I closed my eyes for just a moment and saw a crystalline blue fish, I opened my eyes and the fish continued to exist and move. There were other fish and creatures in the room with me as well. Things blur here and I can't really remember what happens. It's coming back to me in bits and pieces.

Then there is a strange entity in my lounge with me. It is like a black hole no bigger than a soccer ball with a halo type rings around it. Out of each end it spews colours and particles. There is a garden in my lounge with many strange creatures and plants in it with a simple wooden fence around it. The entity speaks to me (telepathically) and tells me that all the DMT creatures and plants are not poisonous and they cannot harm me. We go on to talk about what things are food and what are not. It has a pot that it puts the type of things in that we can eat. We get to the subject of fish and it shows me a fish, I keep fish for pets. We agree that fish are food, just not my fish. Things start to grey a little now, I look at the entity and the trip is suddenly fading.

I close my eyes at this stage and DMT-esque visions start again. I'm yawning, I'm exhausted. I keep being pulled between this realm and that realm. About 3 times I thought it was over before it finally stopped. When it did stop it was 12.05... just over half an hour duration.

Within an hour I was asleep. It totally drained me. I slept solidly for 3 hours and only woke up because there were other people moving around. I was exhausted for the rest of the day. Last night I have massive dreams of creation and destruction. Of earth being turned and life being called forth from the turned earth. The dreams were like "normal" DMT visions. This is totally unprecedented for me. Totally new territory.

I'm a little anxious today and it's going to take some time to process. I don't think my lounge room is ever going to quite look the same.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

OrionFyre
#2 Posted : 9/3/2017 5:42:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
I kinda need to share this at the moment, looking for ways to process what I experienced.

Thanks for sharing. Thumbs up

It's always interesting to let that stuff come to this side once in a while. It really does change your perception of things on this side.

I can feel you on having that feeling of never seeing it the same way. One time I took a nice biiig toke in the late fall, there was a dusting of snow on the ground and the sun was setting. From my position on my bed I could see out my window the tree on the street corner. It was backlit in that rich orangey/red/fuscia blend and lacked all it's leaves.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it and watched it turn from any ordinary leafless maple tree in the fall to some weird clipart self-tesselating fractal representation of a tree. The breeze was blowing and moving it around and it started to become alive motioning and doing this ancient dance that somehow conveyed emotion and a poem about the cycles of life and death. I don't think I blinked once during the whole thing.

To this day I have a hard time just seeing a tree. My perception of it seems to be permanently altered as being something more. It's almost like when I walk underneath it I halfway expect it to bend down and shake my hand.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....