We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the coco tek is more painful than snorting raw freebase Options

idontsmoke
#1 Posted : 8/29/2017 2:03:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yep

snorting raw freebase is good
grind the powder very finely by pressing it with a credit card
cut in half
and snort slowly, one half for one nostril
less painful than 2c-e

50mg led to a 75% ego death

coco tek is not good: too much painful

I hope you like my quality post

note: vaping or smoking dmt very harmful for lungs. way more than cigarettes. everyone who isnt ok with this because they like vaping DMT, are suffering lucidity troubles

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

concombres
#2 Posted : 8/29/2017 3:38:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why is it that you dont think snorting an alkaline substance like freebase DMT is damaging to the soft tissue in the sinus cavities? Im sure repeated use over the years is just as bad as vaporized if not worse.

idontsmoke
#3 Posted : 8/29/2017 3:48:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
Why is it that you dont think snorting an alkaline substance like freebase DMT is damaging to the soft tissue in the sinus cavities? Im sure repeated use over the years is just as bad as vaporized if not worse.

I never said it wasn't damaging for the nose (you are creating fake ideas in your head)
it is.

you should better kill your sinuses than your lungs

because you can't breath without lungs
if you can't breath you die

Ananda7519
#4 Posted : 8/29/2017 3:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if you are just trolling us or what. Personally, I would rather inhale some vapor say 30-50 times a year than snort alkaline powder into my sinus cavity. At least coke numbed your sinus on the way in. 30-50 mg of vaped spice vs 30-50 mg burning the shit out of your nose. Tough call.
The storm can not hurt the sky.

idontsmoke
#5 Posted : 8/29/2017 4:29:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ananda7519 wrote:
I don't know if you are just trolling us or what. Personally, I would rather inhale some vapor say 30-50 times a year than snort alkaline powder into my sinus cavity. At least coke numbed your sinus on the way in. 30-50 mg of vaped spice vs 30-50 mg burning the shit out of your nose. Tough call.

it damages your lungs
you think it doesn't damage your lungs because you feel no pain
you feel no pain because you have no nerve in lungs

but it is not because you feel no pain that it doesn't damage them

the powder is alkaline
this mean it is alkaline when you snort it
and also when you vape it

concombres
#6 Posted : 8/29/2017 4:40:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

idontsmoke wrote:
concombres wrote:

I never said it wasn't damaging for the nose (you are creating fake ideas in your head)
it is.

you should better kill your sinuses than your lungs

because you can't breath without lungs
if you can't breath you die

Right. My fault for making assumptions.

I still feel there is a greater potential for damage as an alkaline solid in the nasal cavity than there is as a vapor in the lungs but i am not an expert.

My opinion may be a little biased because i snorted everything under the sun & lived with a deviated septum for years that eventually lead up to my sinuses collapsing & a very expensive surgery.

blue.magic
#7 Posted : 8/29/2017 4:46:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you come up with some facts? Or is it just your personal opinion?

Are there any reported cases of pulmonary diseases related DMT vaporizing? Are there any risk analyses?

Even living in a town damages the lungs you know... people inhale all kinds of vapors, dusts and aerosols even in nature. It's not something lungs can't handle to a certain degree.

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 8/29/2017 5:13:00 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Ummm so not to point out the obvious, but snorting highly caustic freebase is not a very smart idea. Confused

You know it's very easy to convert DMT to a fumarate salt which is a heckuva lot less corrosive on the poor soft tissues of your sinus cavity. You may also note the coco tek calls for converting it to a salt before putting it in your noggin.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

idontsmoke
#9 Posted : 8/29/2017 5:19:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

blue.magic wrote:

Are there any reported cases of pulmonary diseases related DMT vaporizing? Are there any risk analyses?

Even living in a town damages the lungs you know... people inhale all kinds of vapors, dusts and aerosols even in nature. It's not something lungs can't handle to a certain degree.

facts:
1. dmt freebase is significantly alkaline
1.2. dmt freebase mixed in sweet almond oil create a medium-high burning sensation even on my skin
2. dmt freebase hurt greatly the nose when snorted
3. you can feel pain in the nose because there is nerves there
4. you can't feel pain in lungs because there is no nerves there
5. when dmt is vaped, it keep all his alkaline power, therefore, it kept his harmful and corrosive properties to the thin organic membranes
6. when you compare vaping a notably alkaline substance that burn skin and make noses bleed, and inhaling his 200°c vapors in your lungs to breathing air in a city, you demonstrate a high lack of lucidity, objectivity, and common sense

and 6. is what annoy me the most. religious people who think their drug is harmless, or at the very most as toxic as bad quality air, only because they like tripping balls on it

stop smoking dmt and slap your face, stop looking for "woah wtf!" experiences and try at least to be lucid of what is around you. this will enlighten you more than smoking dmt while rolling on the floor and making weird faces

concombres
#10 Posted : 8/29/2017 5:31:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

idontsmoke wrote:
blue.magic wrote:

facts:
1.2. dmt freebase mixed in sweet almond oil create a medium-high burning sensation even on my skin
5. when dmt is vaped, it keep all his alkaline power, therefore, it kept his harmful and corrosive properties to the thin organic membranes
6. when you compare vaping a notably alkaline substance that burn skin and make noses bleed, and inhaling his 200°c vapors in your lungs to breathing air in a city, you demonstrate a high lack of lucidity, objectivity, and common sense

and 6. is what annoy me the most. religious people who think their drug is harmless, or at the very most as toxic as bad quality air, only because they like tripping balls on it

stop smoking dmt and slap your face, stop looking for "woah wtf!" experiences and try at least to be lucid of what is around you. this will enlighten you more than smoking dmt and roll on the floor while making weird faces

How is it you assume the lungs cannot feel pain? I do not understand your logic here. Go take an enormous bong rip. If the hit is too large, it hurts. You get pneumonia or crupe, it hurts when you cough. Inhale vapors that are too hot? Again, pain in the lungs.

I feel your supporting evidence is a little weak to be making such condescending comments.

idontsmoke
#11 Posted : 8/29/2017 5:32:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:

You may also note the coco tek calls for converting it to a salt before putting it in your noggin.

you might note that:
1. I know how to read
2. I made a reference to the coco tek

therefore you should have concluded that I did read the part that talk about the acetate convertion
maybe I even did it ??!!

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 9/5/2017 12:07:33 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hi there!

Just wondering:

how do you measure 75% ego death? With a well-calibrated egometer?

(BTW people here are on the whole alright so it's OK to chill out a bit and leave your persecution complex at the metaphorical doorstep. There, next to the umbrella stand Wink )

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

melotikaci
#13 Posted : 9/5/2017 10:04:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your "quality post" doesn't have any value if you are going to assault everyone who questions your claims.

Ulim
#14 Posted : 9/5/2017 4:07:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

idontsmoke wrote:
yep
I hope you like my quality post
note: vaping or smoking dmt very harmful for lungs. way more than cigarettes. everyone who isnt ok with this because they like vaping DMT, are suffering lucidity troubles

I find severe lacking of quality.
Im just gonna copy wikipedia and add [CITATION NEEDED]

Ulim
#15 Posted : 9/5/2017 4:09:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

idontsmoke wrote:
blue.magic wrote:

facts:

stop smoking dmt and slap your face, stop looking for "woah wtf!" experiences and try at least to be lucid of what is around you. this will enlighten you more than smoking dmt while rolling on the floor and making weird faces

[CITATION NEEDED]

If you ever worked outside with power tools you know that you can really feel pain in your lungs.
Just workin near people grinding concrete made me feel pain in my lungs.
https://www.verywell.com...es-and-diagnosis-2249389
Your "facts" are just made up because you saw it that way.
Go ahead and try to breathe in normal water. Its gonna hurt like hell even tho its only water.

Im going to see how much truth there is to your "DMT IS A HIGH POWERED CAUSTIC"
Because i know that I dont have lots of Lye in my DMT so i know its not gonna harm me if i get it on my skin.
Instead of making bs claims maybe you should check your product for lye and your own brain before saying we have lucidity issues when you are the one with them.

Btw almond oil is a strong irritant so maybe you should stop rubbing that on your skin with or without dmt in it.
And yes sweet almond oil has enough benzaldehyde to get reactions out of most people.

endlessness
#16 Posted : 9/5/2017 4:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus

Thank you for sharing your experience and the method of ingestion that works for you

Please, before you continue posting, keep in mind that in order to mantain the quality of posting here, we ask people to respect our attitude

Amongst the things mentioned in this page, two are very relevant to this thread:

Confrontational attitude wrote:

Diversity, constructive criticism and differing opinions are welcome. Nobody has to unquestioningly agree with everything in this community. Nevertheless, we do not want a confrontational attitude, members that are constantly antagonistic, that turn arguments into fights and worsen the atmosphere. We don't appreciate dramas or excessive sarcastic posting. If one is not happy with a discussion, respectfully state why or don't post at all. Don't use the Nexus for venting your personal frustrations, please question yourself why is each post being written, if it is beneficial to the community. Please tell any moderators if you have a legitimate complaint or suggestion about the forums, but be patient and don't fuel drama. We are constantly trying to improve this community and need your help and patience for it.

I can see you have a strong opinion about certain things, and you may be right about some of them.. But please, keep in mind that we are all here so we can learn as individuals and as a community. The way you post seems IMHO like you are already at war with people. How can this help you, or others?

Secondly..

Quality of information wrote:

If you post something as a fact, you have to be able to provide a reliable source for your argument. This depends contextually, but a peer-reviewed publication is an example of what could be a good source, and a random unknown website or what “someone said” could be an example of an unreliable source. If you state something as your opinion then please support that opinion with good reasoning. If you cannot do that then don't state your opinion at all since it's useless for others. This is not Facebook with like/dislike.

You are saying a lot of "facts" , but what are these "facts" based on? Can you please quote one peer reviewed source or similar quality research or information to show that indeed vaporized DMT is damaging to the lungs (to pick just one of your claims) ? If you can't, then next time please clearly label it as an opinion, which you can give your reasoning to support it but that is clearly different than "facts". And if you can quote some source on that claim, I'm sure a lot of people here would be greatly interested in reading.

Zilsk
#17 Posted : 9/6/2017 9:42:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For what it's worth, I've ripped a few huge bongs that have burned my lungs (and moreso throat), I've snorted a very small amount of Freebase and I've vaped a few medium/large doses of Freebase too. Nothing hurt as bad snorting freebase did. The next time I'm looking to blast off, I'll be picking up the dab rig to vape my DMT.

obliguhl
#18 Posted : 9/6/2017 3:17:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
and inhaling his 200°c vapors in your lungs

Since DMTs vaporisation temperatur is far less than 200°, it is impossible to reach that sort of vapor temp when using a good vaping method.