We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jellyfish Options

Foetal1tyx
#1 Posted : 8/24/2017 8:29:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont know how many get to see my noob posts but here goes.

After 1 terribly failed try to extract using a homemade basic solution and one relatively gooey product that although it managed to overshoot the user past anything that resembled a dome, was nonetheless accidently flushed away.

Finally on the third attempt a TEK seems to have gone off without a hitch thanks to relentless browsing through the Nexus.

One burning question remains tho that requires urgent assistance from anyone.

Using a STB mhrb TEK it was noticed that after freezing the naphtha for 24hrs there had collected beautiful crystal clumps on the glass bowl.
Excess naphtha was poured off into a small jar and left in the freezer overnight. In the morning there are a cluster of jellyfish floating in the solvent????

I am sure that when removing the solvent enough was left at the base/solvent border so that the usual impurities were left behind.

Could these jellyfish be a less pure somehow tainted product or should it be incorporated into the other crystals?Confused

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Foetal1tyx
#2 Posted : 8/24/2017 5:55:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So after waiting for another 1/2 day the jellyfish slowly but surely started banding together and hardened into wafer thin shards of crystal. Too thin and fragile to try and extract. So I left them to melt as the solvent warmed up and reincorporated it into my mush, shook it up a few more times and removed the solvent for 2nd extract. Its in the freezer now. Anticipation is killing me.

qbit
#3 Posted : 9/10/2017 11:06:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Maybe it could be something that didn't have time to crystallize during the first freeze? Maybe separate and let it dry when you can and see if a small amount dissolves easily in water. Not dissolving in water means it could be freebase. This is if your solvent is pure and hasn't dissolved any plastics in it during the process?

Hope this helps.
qb