We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD+Full Yopo Alkaliod Extract And BHO Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 8/24/2017 4:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I have recently been using more yopo but am now out. I only had 9 seeds left so I shredded them up and mixed them with ISO alcohol and boiled for 30 minutes filter repeat 4 times then added sodium bicarbonate and dried it out. I ended up with a yellow reddish sort of rust looking wax I had already been using a wax pipe its like a glass tube called a nectar collector. I heated the end of it up with a dab lighter and took a hit to test it in one hit I did around 15 mg of it and all the sudden everything felt like it was moving at extreme speeds and the trees outside had patterns like lines dancing from them. Also almost got sick.

So my friend came over high on like 4 tabs of LSD and he brought me 2 tabs so I decided to give him a dab of the extract. He also hit it one time about the same amount except his eyes started twitching almost as soon as he exhaled. I luckily grabbed my pipe from him because he would have dropped it by then. However he was saying he thought he experienced death and all sorts of cool stuff so I deiced to eat my acid (this was around 4 hours after my dose of yopo).

So I ate the two tabs and my friend wanted to watch Rick and Morty so I put on a random episode we saw this one where his car battery is like another world. It was pretty cool after the episode we packed around 2 bong bowls rolled a blunt and took about 5 dabs of BHO. Then we just listened to music for a while and I went outside and finished about 2-4 more dabs at this point it gets hard to explain. Its 8 or 9 hours into the LSD experience by now I was seeing patterns flowing off the walls and everything seemed dreamy I kept having this paranoid thought that I was dead like moving into the after life I was very stoned as well though.

So I still have about 5-6 yopo seeds in the waxy extract so I decided to do them then. This time I hit it and as soon as I cleared it held the smoke while heating it back up this time doing 3 dabs total each held for like 6-10 seconds. I started seeing these glowing balls of energy flowing out of the ground its hard to describe but it was made of this light. I was thinking it was alternate universe like from Rick and Morty but idk. Then it was all like flashes of light and sorta a dark sick feeling to it, my friend said I had the largest grin on my face though. But I might have broke though at least partly its so far my most powerful DMT experience to date it kind of makes it hard to describe. Thanks for reading though Thumbs up
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Chaska
#2 Posted : 8/25/2017 6:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice write up, i smoked some yopo once on mushrooms and mescaline, immediately a weird style of dmt came on and i had to purge within a minute

thinking theres betacarbolines in yopo that really potentiate the already ingested medicines

im curious about the safety of yopo, especially in oral dosing. it could only take little to make a big difference

p.s. i just watched that episode too Razz wubba lubba dub dub
grow plants, make tea, love life

TheCaterpillar
#3 Posted : 9/3/2017 10:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Surprisingly I didn't vomit I don't know if the purge is cause by motion sickness but I did almost vomit I have done enough to be able to not get sick but 9/10 times I do. I think what made it not so bad was the alcohol wash because before I did acetone and it honestly tastes more harsh and nasty than the alcohol extract. Honestly it's the combination of the taste and the feeling of movement that causes it but the alcohol extract tastes alright it might even be better if I wash alcohol extract in acetone but I wish there was a easy way to get all the chemicals because 5-HO-DMT is lost in sodium hydroxide otherwise my extracts would probably be higher purity but a STB is wasteful I have seen pictures of crystal 5-HO though but mine is not nearly as pure. I wonder how it's made into crystal grade.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now