We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dabbing DMT for the First Time Options

runyaden
#1 Posted : 8/13/2017 3:22:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all!
To begin, my first experiences with hyperspace were achieved through an oil burner (crack) pipe. Through this medium, I thought I had achieved a breakthrough, but I only just realized that my experience was anything but full-fledged.
Recently, my friends and I purchased our first dabbing materials. Using this, I successfully achieved a breakthrough for the first time. The experience was the most intense trip I have ever had, including doing DMT while on LSD. I would strongly recommend that ANY AND ALL members of this forum try dabbing their spice next time they get a chance...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

concombres
#2 Posted : 8/13/2017 3:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whats your setup look like?
I broke my GVG a few months ago & grabbed a mini rig & domeless ti nail locally. I have not tested it out yet. This is my first time using one of these contraptions but i hear they make taking the whole dose in a single hit easy.

runyaden
#3 Posted : 8/13/2017 7:40:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A quartz banger attached to a 24" bong. It works pretty well, but I've never had the chance to use a machine or GVG, so I can't say if it's better than that, but I think so. Just rip all the smoke in one hit and BAM. Instant blast off.

fractalgazer
#4 Posted : 8/14/2017 10:10:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

do you find it makes the vapor smoother? how do you dab it, as in how do you keep it on the dabber? im imagining having bho on the dabber and dipping it in the dmt xtal. or just like pour it in from something?

runyaden
#5 Posted : 8/15/2017 7:47:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractalgazer wrote:
do you find it makes the vapor smoother? how do you dab it, as in how do you keep it on the dabber? im imagining having bho on the dabber and dipping it in the dmt xtal. or just like pour it in from something?

The vapor is certainly smoother, just like it would be for weed out of a bong. My situation is unique because I use goo from acacia. If you had pure xtal, no worries, you could just premelt it a little bit. I keep it on the dabber and swirl it around the banger.

jfcastillo89
#6 Posted : 8/17/2017 12:38:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

im dabbing too since a few weeks and its more efficent than the gvg

With 30mg its very easy to break.

Just light the nail and when it is red, wait about 30 seconds minimium and put the dmt on the disk.

Enjoy

Fuzzadelic
#7 Posted : 8/28/2017 5:00:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I found that dabbing my spice didn't give me as intense an effect from the same amount used properly in my classic VG, though it is much easier to do

Baktun14
#8 Posted : 8/28/2017 9:37:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fuzzadelic wrote:
I found that dabbing my spice didn't give me as intense an effect from the same amount used properly in my classic VG, though it is much easier to do

This may be because of the medium. Devices like 'the machine' and the GVG are more direct from the heat source to then being inhaled. With dabbing using a bong you lose material to the water along with the larger surface area in the device for it to cling to. The vapor is cooler, therefore, easier capacity to take denser vapors. A little lost here and there goes a long way though; especially to a connoisseur when asked to compare Thumbs up

Tmcgee
#9 Posted : 9/7/2017 1:27:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to see positive responses here, when I first brought up dabbing dmt I was balked at. An e-nail would make the experience perfect because you can digitally set the temperature. I will say, if you are used to taking massive bho dabs, you will need to cool the flame down a bit. I use a titanium nail and a propane torch, a butane torch and either a quartz or ceramic nail would probably be better. Also, i like to have a bong for bho and a different bong for smoke that tastes gross, if you smoke dmt through your weed bong it will make all your hits taste like dmt. That's not very pleasant, and I don't want to clean my bong constantly.

Zilsk
#10 Posted : 9/7/2017 1:54:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been learning my way around dabbing, but I have found the heating/cooling times that seem to work for everyone else don't work for me. Generally the nail isn't quite hot enough and I don't get the whole dose in one hit. Practice makes perfect though. Sure as hell beats the plastic bottle/foil method I was using before.

Tmcgee
#11 Posted : 9/7/2017 6:20:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you take big hits you have to overheat the nail a little. I usually get my nail red hot, wait a few seconds, blow on it 4-5 times, then take the hit. However this works on one thick ass nail i always use... if i use my other titanium nail, a smaller one, i blow on it without waiting and take the hit quickly because it is thinner and cools quickly. A quarts nail i will get red hot and immediately take the hit... I always break glass and ceramic nails, hence the huge titanium one.
Tmcgee attached the following image(s):
WIN_20170906_22_18_57_Pro.jpg (1,660kb) downloaded 137 time(s).