We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Is the research on DMT Nexus the way to go or counter productive? Options

1ce
#41 Posted : 9/10/2017 3:58:39 PM

Communications-Security Analyst

SnozzleBerry wrote:
In the US, the moment a cop makes a choice to put on a uniform, that person aligns themself with the forces of oppression, domination, and white supremacy. There are no good cops, there are no bad cops, there are only cops...tasked with enforcing the dictates of capitalism and the state through the barrel of a gun. ACAB. Period.

That's not hate speech, that's not prejudice, that's an established, historically-verifiable fact.

I'm not 'pro law enforcement'. But I have seen copsmfollow their moral obligations.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SnozzleBerry
#42 Posted : 9/10/2017 4:20:36 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

1ce wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
In the US, the moment a cop makes a choice to put on a uniform, that person aligns themself with the forces of oppression, domination, and white supremacy. There are no good cops, there are no bad cops, there are only cops...tasked with enforcing the dictates of capitalism and the state through the barrel of a gun. ACAB. Period.

That's not hate speech, that's not prejudice, that's an established, historically-verifiable fact.

I'm not 'pro law enforcement'. But I have seen copsmfollow their moral obligations.

Imo, limited anecdotal experience offers little (to no) consolation in the face of the historic and systemic evidence. But this is all tangential to the actual purpose of this thread, so I'll leave it at that.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

PREV123