CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wiki Account Problems? Options

mikeAtHome
#1 Posted : 8/12/2017 4:03:48 PM

The only God I can imagine is a God that I can't possibly imagine

Just wondering... I can't seem to create an account on our Wiki. I get the green checkbox after completing the captcha but it then displays an error saying that it was incorrect. I'm not great with those things but I did try for over an hour and I don't suck that bad. Mad

Just installed Easy PHP under Windows and d'loaded our Wiki's platform software from MediaWiki so I can develop on my desktop prior to deploying anything. There's no rush but if anyone could confirm that there's a problem and if not what I might be doing wrong I'd appreciate it.

No way am I going to PM and admin!

BTW - this was just last night (after midnight).
mAH wants to know: Are We Having Fun Yet?

blue.magic
#2 Posted : 3/3/2018 3:24:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am having the exact same problem.

The Captcha is passed fine and then the form resets without creating an account.

blue.magic
#3 Posted : 3/10/2018 10:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for bumping the thread, but the wiki account creation still not working Sad

I would love to participate by summing up invaluable information from the discussion.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 8/29/2018 2:58:43 PM

💖

Below is the error I get.

Exception from line 303 of C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\UserMailer.php: PEAR mail package is not installed
“... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.

Loveall
#5 Posted : 11/9/2018 4:24:14 PM

💖

Loveall wrote:
Below is the error I get.

Exception from line 303 of C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\UserMailer.php: PEAR mail package is not installed

Based on this error, I tried to create an account without an email address (left that field blank). That worked Smile
“... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.