We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
If you could have a LSD that lasts forever Options

Infectedstyle
#1 Posted : 8/9/2017 9:15:18 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

If you could have a LSD that lasts forever

Would you do it?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

syberdelic
#2 Posted : 8/9/2017 9:43:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nope, there are too many other things in life that I enjoy that require sobriety.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 8/9/2017 9:58:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Never sleep and be always horny?

I have to admit it would be my preferred damnation Smile

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 8/9/2017 9:58:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nope. I like diving off the high board, but I wouldn't want to stay in the air falling forever.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Psilociraptor
#5 Posted : 8/9/2017 10:46:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hell no!! As much as I love psychedelics I love what they bring to daily sober life even more.

AwesomeUsername
#6 Posted : 8/9/2017 11:01:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Acid is my drug of choice, and I've done it more than any other drug. Yet still once a single trip reaches its end I don't even want to trip anymore.

Personally speaking I don't think that someone tripping non-stop can be functional. Yeah, its fun and rewarding but you can get away with a day of not doing anything productive, not eating or sleeping but usually not more than that.

I think a more reasonable question would be "If you could get a lifetime suply of LSD for free, but you can't use any other drugs at all. Would you take the lifetime suply?"

Infectedstyle
#7 Posted : 8/9/2017 11:26:12 PM

Quote:
Nope, there are too many other things in life that I enjoy that require sobriety.

Interesting, what is it about the dullness of reality that pleases you

soulfood wrote:
Never sleep and be always horny?

I have to admit it would be my preferred damnation Smile

Always vigilant. Neverending libido Wut?

Quote:
Acid is my drug of choice, and I've done it more than any other drug. Yet still once a single trip reaches its end I don't even want to trip anymore.

Personally speaking I don't think that someone tripping non-stop can be functional. Yeah, its fun and rewarding but you can get away with a day of not doing anything productive, not eating or sleeping but usually not more than that.

I think a more reasonable question would be "If you could get a lifetime suply of LSD for free, but you can't use any other drugs at all. Would you take the lifetime suply?"

Why can't a person under influence of LSD be functional or productive. It's interesting how you seriously answer and mention something as productivity. I find it interesting what productivity you value so highly

The very last time I took LSD just before I fell asleep. The thought occured to me I am so high, I am never coming down. This is the beginning of the real life. I cried with joy inside. Hence the question. Fell into a long sleep after.

And why can't you eat on lsd? Organic food is amazing on it.? Perhaps we have different eating habits Razz and we can learn from each other

AwesomeUsername
#8 Posted : 8/10/2017 12:29:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:

Why can't a person under influence of LSD be functional or productive. It's interesting how you seriously answer and mention something as productivity. I find it interesting what productivity you value so highly

The very last time I took LSD just before I fell asleep. The thought occured to me I am so high, I am never coming down. This is the beginning of the real life. I cried with joy inside. Hence the question. Fell into a long sleep after.

And why can't you eat on lsd? Organic food is amazing on it.? Perhaps we have different eating habits Razz and we can learn from each other

I find that the visuals and headspace on a peak of the trip could be a bit overwhelming. Countless times I've wanted to clean something but couldn't trust my eyes because everything was morphing and melting sometimes to the point where I couldn't even read letters and because of the headfuck didn't even know what and when to start.

Don't know about you but to me sometimes I cant do anything but sit or walk just looking at the visuals and thinking. I wouldn't be able to drive, to act sober, to study, to get stuff done.

Also I've never been able to fall asleep on acid, and I've manadged to fall asleep on meth. Same goes with eating. Acid kills my apetite, but that works for me because I actually find hunger anoying.

You sound like you drop acid everyday so I'd say your body and mind got used to it. I don't do that because I don't like wasting acid and rather have a heavier trip and space it out than regular ones where I just kinda feel it. To each their own as always, main thing you're happy. Everything else will catch up somehow.

soulfood
#9 Posted : 8/10/2017 12:48:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Sometimes LSD is great for productivity, others it's just very distracting. Like I want to do 5 things at once.

mikeAtHome
#10 Posted : 8/10/2017 1:16:49 AM

The only God I can imagine is a God that I can't possibly imagine

Infectedstyle wrote:

Would you do it?

Even when I was doing it more than anyone else I knew I wouldn't have taken the offer.

I haven't had the DMT experience yet. Waiting on bark for making the first batch. I've heard a number of DMT Nexus users say how DMT is not a recreational drug and that it is way different from LSD. I won't argue either point. But I do wonder if those who think that have ever had a 200 mic hit of Windowpane...
mAH wants to know: Are We Having Fun Yet?

SnozzleBerry
#11 Posted : 8/10/2017 1:26:46 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I'd turn the question on its ear for the OP: Can you really think of a particular state you'd like to remain in until you die? Personally I can't. For me, the beauty of existence is in the variety of experiences. I imagine you would find that the permatrip would eventually take on the same "dull" quality you seem to apply to waking reality (to say nothing of never being able to drive or engage in other activities safely). I'd suggest you might find it valuable to explore why it is that you find reality to be so dull Wink

mikeAtHome wrote:
I do wonder if those who think that have ever had a 200 mic hit of Windowpane...

200 mics of acid isn't even in the same solar system (forget ballpark) as a breakthrough dose of DMT.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

dreamer042
#12 Posted : 8/10/2017 2:15:48 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

What if I told you it does? Cool

Can anyone who has taken LSD say that it didn't fundamentally impact the course of the rest of their life?
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

roninsina
#13 Posted : 8/10/2017 2:26:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I once had about eight months where I dosed nearly every day. I made sure to get adequate sleep and food, and rode a wave of very positive energy with a small group of likeminded friends. I would dearly love to have a time like that again, but definitely with the sleep and food in between.

....and mikeAtHome? In my experience, coming back to my body from a DMT experience is on par with the peak of about 500mcg of LSD.Stop And that's not talking the peak DMT experience itself.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

mikeAtHome
#14 Posted : 8/10/2017 5:40:28 AM

The only God I can imagine is a God that I can't possibly imagine

SnozzleBerry wrote:

200 mics of acid isn't even in the same solar system (forget ballpark) as a breakthrough dose of DMT.

And I am not questioning that. But I gotta say, that was probably 1972 and I have never tripped as hard since. Not even sure if I ever saw windowpane again. Not sure that I want to. I'm a bit nervous about journeying that far out with DMT but for 2 things: Not a lot of talk about bad trips and at least you can control the duration.

I totally agree with the stuff that's being said here. Absolutely, Snozz, we gotta change it up now and then. dreamer042 made a comment about how after having experienced psychedelics, your life is changed. Someone who has never tripped would probably think that sounds almost cult-like. But it's the absolute truth. It doesn't make me feel superior (believe me) just... maybe more accepting?
mAH wants to know: Are We Having Fun Yet?

Bancopuma
#15 Posted : 8/10/2017 2:00:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
I'd turn the question on its ear for the OP: Can you really think of a particular state you'd like to remain in until you die? Personally I can't. For me, the beauty of existence is in the variety of experiences. I imagine you would find that the permatrip would eventually take on the same "dull" quality you seem to apply to waking reality (to say nothing of never being able to drive or engage in other activities safely). I'd suggest you might find it valuable to explore why it is that you find reality to be so dull Wink

^^100% this. The only reason the LSD state seems appealing to you is because it is novel and different to your normal sober state. If the LSD state became your normal state, then in time (and I don't think it would take long) it would rapidly lose its magic and become dull as well. LSD can lose its magic for some if used excessively, let alone if one were to be permanently tripping. I enjoy lots of activities, as well as states of consciousness that fall outside the LSD state (which it would otherwise block access to), and I enjoy other non LSD psychedelic states too. So no I wouldn't ever wish to be permanently on LSD, this would be much more than a curse than a blessing in my view. Some feel they are permanently changed after encountering LSD state (I've heard thumbprint dosing can lead to more pronounced long term effects).

Remember reality is what you make of it (which is surely one of the core lessons of the LSD experience), so if you find it dull, it perhaps says more about you than reality itself.

Infectedstyle
#16 Posted : 8/11/2017 2:04:41 PM

SnozzleBeary's explanation fits my question more: Can you think of a psychedelic state you had that you would remain in for life. I think it opened a portal in me that's not going to close. I think it's the same portal that is opened from taking a thumbprint. Why is it that some people take a thumbprint and are FINE. While others remain in a psychedelic state forever? I think some people are destined for things.

I'm not the only one that finds it dull. Loads of people carry around a depression. And those who do enjoy it need loads of alcohol to make it enjoyable. It isn't that wide of a stretch to say that the populus who uses no drugs/alcohol or mind-expanding practices is in need of T.V or forms of entertainment to enjoy their reality.

Anyway, to move away from making petty arguments. I don't think that the visual world that is seen by the general populace is the full reality. I think that what comes in is a filtered reality. Because if it where to come in in full force it would drive anyone insane. Psychedelics peel open the doors of perception by just a margin. But it closes fast because it is simply too much to handle for anyone. I listen to people like Jurgen Ziewe who make claims such as to see wider arrays of colors that normal people can't see. But are always present. I think of reality as a whole spectrum that remains hidden.

I disagree that a perma-lsdtrip would become dull: Why? Because it entails the normal reality completely but it also reveals novel ways to explore this reality. Catch my drift?

Anyway, Have to go. Hope you find this (i try) light-hearted conversation. I enjoy all input and the people of the Nexus don't fail to deliver delightful thoughts.. Embarrased Love

Psilociraptor
#17 Posted : 8/11/2017 8:37:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

mikeAtHome wrote:
Infectedstyle wrote:

Would you do it?

Even when I was doing it more than anyone else I knew I wouldn't have taken the offer.

I haven't had the DMT experience yet. Waiting on bark for making the first batch. I've heard a number of DMT Nexus users say how DMT is not a recreational drug and that it is way different from LSD. I won't argue either point. But I do wonder if those who think that have ever had a 200 mic hit of Windowpane...

Not windowpane, but i've eaten 225ug of ALD-52 for reference (which is essentially an only marginally heavier LSD prodrug) and smoked DMT about 50 times. The average DMT trip is far far far stronger. I think the potency of acid can be underrated from unscrupulous marketing of tabs that are way less than claimed. The trip was admittedly much stronger than i was expecting, though i have tripped as hard or harder on real LSD. Conversely, your tabs may have been even stronger than advertised and that's one of those unfortunate unknowns to taking acid. But from my experience the trip that brings me the closest reference to your inquiry was not even in the ball park to what i've experienced on DMT or ayahuasca. I don't doubt that LSD can get to those ranges. In fact the progression of Ayahuasca for me is much like starting at an LSD trip, going to DMT level depths, and then returning to an LSD like experience. But DMT is a sort of go big or go home substance. At least in comparison to the type of trip you described. I certainly enjoy sub-breakthrough doses of DMT. But its like, since the first toke you're immediately aware that this is going to be a lot different than your typical friday night acid trip. I think the rush plays a large part in it. Coming up on oral aya is quite different than taking DMT straight to the lungs even though they can both end up a very similar place. Like even the low doses of DMT come with a heaviness that is lacking in any other psychedelic

I will say though, DMT is the substance i fear the least. It's such a flash it doesn't leave me much room to get emotionally twisted which is probably why you don't hear much about bad trips. I have only ever had two bad DMT trips and both of them were entirely my fault for ignoring set and setting (ie smoking in my parents bathroom and while i was getting ready to leave the house to catch a flight when i was a young dumb psyche newbie.) Otherwise DMT tends to be one of the most euphoric and enchanting substances i've ever encountered. In fact i've actually smoked myself out of difficult experiences by simply doing more. It's very hard for me to have a rough time on it. Though there seems to be no shortage of preflight anxiety... Something i will never understand. But my advice if you're wanting to try it, do it and without regrets. It's one of the better decisions i've made in life

null24
#18 Posted : 8/11/2017 8:52:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I haven't read the entirety of the thread, but after perusing a good bit of it, I have to say I don't get it. Either few op or many responses.

As for the above, imo, lsd is not DMT, but even close. 200ug in a gel is the same as 200ug in any other form, and when I was playing with acid, we would be approaching a recreational dose at that level.

Others have stated that their lsd use changed them in some way and I concur. Much of my worldview was developed with the help of psychedelics, so isn't that pretty much "permanent acid"?

What it comes down to for me is being able to answer whether the insights derived from the psychedelic experience have mattered in my actions over my lifetime.

Is that what op means, or do you mean just being altered, because that sounds like the kind of thinking that goes on in an addicted mind. That life is missing something without an external addition that changes the way one feels.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

#19 Posted : 8/11/2017 11:06:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah I would never want to be altered 24/7 through a psychedelic imo. If I had to ultimately choose though [and kind of detracting from the thread] I'd choose 200mg mescaline hcl Love Big grin . Though as much as I love mescaline I still probably couldn't do it, but if I had to that would definitely be it.

With lsd there's no way, I mean most of my lsd experiences have been incredible though it can be a rollercoaster occasionally. I haven't dosed lately, though when I have [several months back] it's been pretty intense, and this was on 120ug [supposedly], either way I could never do it, even doing smaller amounts or microdoses - it gets me too stimulated, antsy, and unsettled/restless.

starway6
#20 Posted : 8/12/2017 2:32:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:

mikeAtHome wrote:
I do wonder if those who think that have ever had a 200 mic hit of Windowpane...

[[[200 mics of acid isn't even in the same solar system (forget ballpark) as a breakthrough dose of DMT.
]]]

in video below.... this math guy says he can access the same places in dmt space with LSD in time!

Search Results
Mathematician Compares DMT Experience with LSD ... - YouTube
Video for comparing lsd to dmt...you tube▶ 4:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYDgmpiE-U0
Jan 10, 2010 - Uploaded by DMT: The Spirit Molecule
VOD release of DMT: The Spirit Molecule in Oct 2011. Visit the official website for more updates: http://www ...

123NEXT