We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV91011
Harmine Crystals from Syrian Rue Options

melotikaci
#201 Posted : 1/10/2018 8:21:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
Forgot to say that i ground up 100 grams of rue seed in a blender like a powder... now its a struggle to filter the stuff because now it like filtering thisk paint through a filter extreemly slow unless i add a lot more water...

Grinding is completely unnecessary if you boil it 3-4 times for ~60 minutes each.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

starway6
#202 Posted : 1/12/2018 3:24:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well..this being my first atempt to get rue crystals didnt produce large pretty crystals.. but i ended up with something just as good ..i think..

I used the simple tec using... rue seed..salt..little vinegar..and.. grain alcohol..after grinding the seed unessesarily too fine.. i had trouble filtering it.. but finely after.. boiling and filtering..drying ..

I then added my grain alcohol and found that after stirring most of the crystal sludge seemed to mix into the.. 95 percent.. 190 proof grain alcohol.. fairly easy?..[according to the tec the crystal sludge would not mix in?...just the harmala only should mix?

Well i was a little discouraged by this but put the brown fluid under a fan and waited..and as the alcohol evaporated it began to get a thin skin on the surface of the mix still moist underneath..

Then after drying much longer ..the surface skin began to get little holes in it.. then looking at the holes with a magnifing glass i observed ..[thousands of tiny brown straight spikes].. that apeared like tiny straight crystals all interwoven into each other similar to the stitch of fine cloth under a magnifying glass .

I continued to evaporate the choclate browne colored mix till it shrunk to the bottom of the dish and after all night i looked at it and it looked just like a thin chocolate browne or cookie on bottom of dish..

I then scraped it and formed a nice ..thin dark brown sugar color.. and crumbled into a fine brown powder that should store easily and would be easy to put into capsuls...

Now i gave it the taste test...and it was extreemly bitter!! not a trace of salt taste...

maybe this stuff will work...Thumbs up

«PREV91011