We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT patch? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 8/5/2017 2:57:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know this subject has been talked about in the past.,. but i dont remember any claim that skin patch dilivery is posible with DMT?

Has there ever been any sucess with using a skin patch for dmt?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

starway6
#2 Posted : 8/5/2017 3:08:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Forgot to say that i deluted 30 mgs of acacia in grain alcohol and droppered it on to one quarter of a CBD cannabidiol patch and am letting it dry on the patch...

I got the CBD patch for pain treatment to my left hip that some nights wakes me at 3 AM ...

I called the company and they answered all my questions except how the patch opens up the skin for fast delivery in to the blood... there chemist would not share that info with them!Wut?

So im making an effort to try this CBD patch with a DMT tincture on it...

Its doubtfull it will work but im giving it a try tomorrow...

Mitakuye Oyasin
#3 Posted : 8/5/2017 6:51:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMSO is used to get certain substances into the body through the skin. Not sure about DMT or not.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

starway6
#4 Posted : 8/6/2017 2:42:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if its going to ever work... i imagine an maoi must be taken before the patch works...

there are other ways to take dmt.. but still i hope someday someone finds a way to make skin patches to work for dmt...

dreamer042
#5 Posted : 8/6/2017 5:20:18 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Moar info:
The TRANSDERMAL DMT Thread
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca