We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
caapi leaf infused with rue... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 7/30/2017 2:02:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Will ...[caapi leaf infused with rue tincture].. used as changa... work well with dmt??

I need a stronger reversable MAOI than just caapi leaf alone...

Has anyone tryed combining rue with caapi?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

concombres
#2 Posted : 7/30/2017 2:38:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How was your rue tincture prepared? If you have freebase alkaloids dissolved in alcohol it should work well. Try making a small batch of DMT only ehnanced leaf & dropping a few drops of your tincture on a dose. Once it dries out smoke it & see if you need more harmalas.

starway6
#3 Posted : 7/31/2017 1:05:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
How was your rue tincture prepared? If you have freebase alkaloids dissolved in alcohol it should work well. Try making a small batch of DMT only ehnanced leaf & dropping a few drops of your tincture on a dose. Once it dries out smoke it & see if you need more harmalas.

I would just boil crushed rue seeds in water for hour or more till i got all the alcaloids out.. then reduce the water till im left with a redish brown goo on bottom of pot then add grain alcohol to the goo and mix to a certain consistancy..

then i would infuse caapi leaf with the rue grain alcohol mixture...

concombres
#4 Posted : 7/31/2017 3:19:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try smoking some & seeing if it works. It very well may.

The way the tincture you have prepared is still pretty crude IMO & it may require quite a bit to get decent MAO inhibition.

I reccommend at least run a few a/b cycles on your rue & use the freebase if not doing a full extraction like the tao of rue complete with at least one manske. That is just me though. I know some others are less sensitive to harmalas than i am & can get away with using extracts that are a little more crude.

Really i think your best bet is to see exactly what your own harmala sensitivity is through experimentation. That way if you discover you dont need highly refined harmalas to get where you want, you save yourself alot of work.