We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pot and dmt? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 7/28/2017 2:37:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a dmt trip with some caapi tea...

The experiance was intersting then took a few puffs of... blue dream pot from the dispensery and thought is was non active... but it snuk up on me after 10 minutes .....

and everything i looked at on the walls became faces that would change expressions or move as i looked at them...

I was even able to comunicate in a strange way with the faces on the walls and celing..

When i would laugh out loud ...the face would take on a smile..

I could even make expressions change by just willing it!

I still had some caapi flowing through me with a little dmt could it effect the grass high.....

Or was it just the grass high?
Or could an maoi from caapi leaf tea effect the pot?

The white vacume cleaner was quickle becomming a shark.. mabe a mud sharkLaughing /?

Wow... now the handle on a dresser was becomming a face quickly!..it looks like someone from a desert area of the world the face was tan with the usual tourban on the head ..now waite he looks like humpty dumpty now!

It seemed like everytime i closed my eyes i was in a new and continuing CEV!

So with my eyes open every thing i looked at became something else and with eyes shut i was witnising a new CEV that was like a moving picture in coloe and detail!

Is pot that visual alone i dont smoke it very often!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

concombres
#2 Posted : 7/28/2017 3:19:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You dont smoke often & quality of weed has skyrocketed with medical marijuana available & whatnot. Some strains being nearly 30% THC now IIRC. That combined with the caapi & DMT earlier in the day will do it.

I have not really smoked bud for a number of years. But back when i was younger & would smoke the day after a dissociative trip & it would seem to bring back the disso high for a short period of time. I dont recall it ever happening with mushrooms or LSD but im sure it may be possible. My reaction to bud has always been a little atypical though.

syberdelic
#3 Posted : 7/28/2017 4:58:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

THC normally takes the edge off hallucinogens for me but this differs with DMT and mescaline. With those, I have noticed that it makes the visuals more vivid and intense. The body load from DMT seems to mesh seamlessly with the high from THC.

jma182
#4 Posted : 7/28/2017 10:24:39 PM

Better than a thousand useless words is one useful word, hearing which one attains peace.

In my case weed is a strong potentiator for psychedelics, specially LSD and DMT the visuals and the sensations on my body get a lot stronger after i Smoke
β€œWhoever, at any time, has undertaken to build a new heaven has found the strength for it in his own hell.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche

ShamensStamen
#5 Posted : 7/28/2017 10:42:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah i laugh everytime someone on the Aya facebook group says that Cannabis stops the medicine from working, or reduces visuals (because of it's impact on dreams). It's always potentiated/enhanced Aya/Pharma or other Psychedelics for me personally. Too much Cannabis though can dull down/cloud up the headspace a bit, but a few puffs here and there from a pipe is really nice.

syberdelic
#6 Posted : 7/29/2017 12:13:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Yeah i laugh everytime someone on the Aya facebook group says that Cannabis stops the medicine from working, or reduces visuals (because of it's impact on dreams). It's always potentiated/enhanced Aya/Pharma or other Psychedelics for me personally. Too much Cannabis though can dull down/cloud up the headspace a bit, but a few puffs here and there from a pipe is really nice.

Yea, these people that insist that Ayahuasca is a medicine and not a drug are playing a semantics game and pot is part of it. They don't want it to get a negative view like pot has, but then fail to realize that pot's negative view is misplaced and that pot is probably more of a "medicine" than Ayahuasca will ever be.

I respect what they are trying to do, but they are being fairly ignorant about it.

ShamensStamen
#7 Posted : 7/29/2017 1:51:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well for me personally both Cannabis and Aya/Pharma are medicines, but yeah they definitely don't want it to be seen in a negative way, so they make it seem like you can only do it in a certain "traditional" way, and that nausea/vomiting/diarrhea has to be part of the experience, and that you have to avoid all these foods and sex and such. I really dislike people who are fundamentalist-like or who think things need to be strict or that you can only do it such and such way and if you don't you're not getting "the real experience". They really annoy me, especially when i try to explain some things to them but they'd rather believe in superstition than the science. Which is why i'm glad i'm a non-traditionalist and do my own thing rather than subscribing to all that stuff.

β—‹
#8 Posted : 7/29/2017 1:30:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Interesting. Yeah canna can have a unique potentiation on the dmt experience ime.

I smoked canna along with dmt in the beginning. Now if I smoke dmt I do it from baseline. Being completely clear and lucid before smoking [for me] has been many times stronger in terms of sensitivity to that realm. Didn't happen overnight or anything lol, but over time it seems like it became apparent for me. Just my experience

jiva
#9 Posted : 7/29/2017 1:43:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for me weed has always resulted in the dmt experience feeling more distant.
on sub breakthrough i would compare it to traveling through a fractal and weird stuff happening.
when i smoke weed before i travel with dmt it is more like watching a movie where it happens to someone else

Jees
#10 Posted : 7/29/2017 1:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me pot is no medicine because I always exaggerate with it and then it flips over to a non healthy thing anymore, so my bad but I'm darn sure not to be an exception. It's quite the only thing I get compulsive with. I understand in normal usage it does well to a person.

I never had it like that with aya/pharma/smoked. It seemed to never got me into an unhealthy overshoot, even when doing 3 sessions a week for a year. It always was "medicine" to me with a very huge M. I'm very glad to have experienced it that way, I wish everyone the same.
Don't get me wrong, I had major deep meditative trips on thc, very good works with it, but it takes me to a health price to pay because I misuse it so easily.

Now I avoid pot/thc with ease, perhaps definitively (?) and this gave me a better co-ax with the harmalas and deems. I think to understand Nick Sand saying to make a choice. It's not a necessary choice but a fruitful one if doing so. The bigger that choice the better imho keeping them very far away.
To each his own ...

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 7/29/2017 3:44:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whether the addition of cannabis has a positive or negative impact on the experience, is very dose-dependant, in my view. I find that the potentiation works both ways: the effects of almost any classic psychedelic are drastically enhanced, but the stoning effects of cannabis are being potentiated as well.

If too much cannabis is taken (this is especially the case with oral cannabis), the experience does become less lucid.

But small to moderate amounts can have a fantastic effect. Visuals are definately being enhanced. It's almost like a 'lubricant' for Visuals. But it does a lot more.
Mushrooms and ayahuasca are normally, realy lacking in aural effects, for me. But with cannabis, sounds definately become part of the experience.

Cannabis, even the tiniest amounts of it, is also incredibly effective agains nausea, stomach cramps that i sometimes experience with mushrooms, and effects associated with vasoconstriction, like cold limbs. Falling asleep afterwards, wich is a problem with almost any classic hallucinogen, also becomes much easier.

LSD sometimes can give you a 'speedy' sort of feeling, a sort of 'tightness'. Cannabis totally dissolves that part of the experience. You become more relaxed and open.

But you definately need to take far less of it than you would normally do. Because the potentiation can become realy extreme when too much is taken. And, like i said, it can take away the clarity of the experience as well, and the lucidity of the psychedelic experience is something that i realy like about it. Something that realy sets it apart from most other experiences.