We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help: I can't turn off the entities when "starting sleep" Options

OfTheVoid46
#1 Posted : 7/25/2017 9:26:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians first let me say no I'm not schizo.

When I first got into "weird things" it was because of weird dreams.
Those weird dreams brought me to find astral projection.

I practiced. I succeeded. RARELY

It is not so different from DMT.
Do it without thought and you can be anywhere.
Do it with focus and you may not be able to tell the difference between the two.

I don't even think of it as astral projection.
That makes it sound "separate" when it's not.

I think all of these are tied together.
I don't think OOBE or "astral projection" is anything special but instead another viewpoint of existence.

That is what led me to DMT and alike, not the other way.

During DMT sessions it is not uncommon for me to try to learn from the energy. Talk to it. Merge with it. Go out of body.

One time however the DMT wore off and I was stuck out of my body. Believe it or not but it's an experience I'm familiar with and I was definitely stuck just in front of myself but not measured in feet but rather "dmt measurement" (in other words, I can't explain it).

I had no psychological effects and I could not return with will. I mean I had a connection but I could not move it. I could hardly do anything. Finally I got it's voice to work. I had to yell to my fiance to come rub my body (not that way Pleased ) to pull me back/take my focus back to it.

That was my first unintentional experience/mishap.

Lately as I go to sleep I keep hitting the deep meditation space akin to oobe or low DMT without massive visuals, just "dark" visuals.

When I do, this entity appears in the room. I can only see it's outline but it makes various sounds that there's no sense in trying to explain.

If I get out of bed like now and come into my office to mess around or otherwise simply wake my brain up it goes away.

It does not happen while "awake" (including trying to go to sleep. it's only once "deep"Pleased.

Alike the DMT experience I mentioned being stuck out ... this has a "pull". In "astral projection"/deep meditation or DMT land, I feel like I merge into it.

When I got stuck and with these experiences, I feel like I am being pulled out of myself.

This is killing me. I am on days now. I need some advice. I rarely post unless I have something I think worth saying as I mess with this stuff a lot and most of what I have to say has been said on here before.

This however, ... "it is driving me nuts" is the phrase. Not because I am going crazy but, it is annoying.

I tried communicating with the thing and got visions that weren't too nice but not scary, more like painful for it.

If that sounds crazy think of speaking with entities on DMT and remember in true deep meditation/OOBE I strongly assert the experience is similar, just often a lot darker. Almost more Ayahuasca-like but without a lot of DMT.

Thanks to anyone with anything to say.

To add, I have got some sleep. Minutes here and there when my brain decides it has had enough. Not completely sleepless but only due to the brain/body simply saying "screw this for a few".

I have attempted no OOBE nor done any strong drugs/psychedelics for months.
Only weed and the odd beers. With a few lines of blow here and there but literally only a few.

Just trying to save some questions.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 7/25/2017 1:29:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like in the short term you need restful sleep. Sleep deprivation tends to compound the source problem. I have good results from the OTC Sleep Aid with Doxylamine, rather than the more common Diphenhydramine. Strenuous exercise couldn't hurt either. Take a 10 mile walk.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

OfTheVoid46
#3 Posted : 7/26/2017 1:14:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip wrote:
Sounds like in the short term you need restful sleep. Sleep deprivation tends to compound the source problem. I have good results from the OTC Sleep Aid with Doxylamine, rather than the more common Diphenhydramine. Strenuous exercise couldn't hurt either. Take a 10 mile walk.

No drugs help.
This was not sleep deprivation. I sleep 8-10 hours a night.

It started the first night, then I got sleep deprived.

No drugs including a lot of alcohol have helped.
Even passing myself out with it has not stopped it.

Even drugs with alcohol and other drugs ...
Last night was another night which I literally chugged beer until I blacked out along with stronger .. meds.

I woke up to the same, over and over.

I do not know the last time I slept now. Now I am becoming stupid. I won't even remember typing this.

This is not that simple.