We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello you guys! Options

brighteyes
#1 Posted : 7/23/2017 10:34:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe people like substances that are not just nutritional but also makes you high, because we have such a large brain.
That brain needs more to do than just think about problem solving all the time.

If you want to use a substance, then I am a strong believer in the importance of "the median lethal dose to effective dose" ratio, when choosing something to use.
Looking at this data, alcohol for example, is clearly a bad choice.

I love to challenge my brain using Pcilocybin, and now I want to challenge it further with DMT.

I love to cook my own food, and for the same reason I like to cook my own substances 😁

Thank you for having this invaluable source of information here at the Nexus! I'm so glad I live in this day and age.

That's all folks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 7/23/2017 4:47:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome brighteyes,
I agree that humans have an inherent desire/curiousity to alter their consciousness.
I think that this curiosity has helped us evolve to where we are now, and will help us evolve further.

Enjoy the forum, and good luck with your extraction, I hope it is a success.
Patience is the hardest part of extracting, for me at least. Big grin

Take care

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 7/24/2017 1:35:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome to the Nexus! I have definitely noticed the human need to alter our consciousness, since our dawning potentially. It's interesting that other animals do it too (A movie called Animals Are Beautiful People show a variety of amimals eating fermented fruit and all becoming inebriated from it and it's funny as shit). But again welcome! And good luck.
One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽