We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How often is too often? Options

Felnik
#1 Posted : 11/8/2009 2:22:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wondering if you have any thoughts on how much is too much how often is too often.
i'm sure its been done but i'd love to get a sense of how often people on here go to spice land

how do i know if I'm over doing it?
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 11/8/2009 3:30:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you know you are over doing it when the elves start bitch slapping you
it's a sound

ismokecrystals
#3 Posted : 11/8/2009 5:38:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
you know you are over doing it when the elves start bitch slapping you

This.

Until that happens, keep smoking it.

Felnik
#4 Posted : 11/8/2009 7:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

they've kicked my ass in the past but not lately I guess I'm ok so far.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

smokeydaze
#5 Posted : 11/8/2009 11:22:37 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Until you don't want to do it, otherwise too much is never.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

EZ4U2Shoot
#6 Posted : 11/14/2009 9:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When you spend your grocery money on Spice Supplies, you might have a problem.

d*l*b
#7 Posted : 11/16/2009 7:50:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think there's any hard and fast 'amount' that can be considered too much.

You will find out when you get there. Sometimes it's right to voyage daily, other times it will be the last thing on your mind for months.
D × V × F > R

Fatcat
#8 Posted : 11/18/2009 3:50:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone know of any studies on daily smoked spice?

I'm sure antrocles could give us some insight on the long term effects.

When I first obtained the spice I was worried that I would abuse it because of how great it was, but I haven't smoked in months and will probably go a few months more until I do again. There must be some negative effect (other than lungs) on the body, doing anything on a daily basis for a long pierod of time will be bad.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

DoingKermit
#9 Posted : 11/18/2009 4:00:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to say to people that no drug is that harmful as long as it is done in moderation... but we only live once. Pass me the bong please!

WSaged
#10 Posted : 11/18/2009 4:06:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fatcat wrote:

When I first obtained the spice I was worried that I would abuse it because of how great it was, but I haven't smoked in months and will probably go a few months more until I do again.

That's normal...the whole newness of something wears off eventually...no matter what it is, or how unique is was when you first tried it. Do anything too much & it becomes commonplace to you.

Fatcat wrote:
There must be some negative effect (other than lungs) on the body, doing anything on a daily basis for a long period of time will be bad.

If you are using pure DMT, I think it'll take a long, long time to reach any point of it having a negative physical effect.

Now if you are smoking dirty, yellow, oily spice...you can immediately feel the impurities in your body.
Or at least I can...
Doing that everyday for a while will probably add up to something bad for you much faster.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astralking
#11 Posted : 12/7/2009 9:24:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well i thought i'd never get tired of doing it but after a couple o months i'm already starting to do it less and less. Strange really.. because it's as great as ever but.. I dont know. I suppose my last experience was very hefty and confusing so maybe thats why but you'll really be suprised how hard it is to make a habit of it for a long time. I was anyway.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Espiridion
#12 Posted : 12/7/2009 10:23:46 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Smoke at LEAST until you run out....

For Juan Valdez, it seems that the more often he does it, the WEIRDER it gets, and less friendly. Daily use seemed to attract negative energies to the point he was printing and posting wards on the walls! Perhaps he should test that theory again since it has been some time since use could be considered regular. He likes to follow the white rabbit about once a week but its been more like once a MONTH. He needs to get set and setting in a circadian habit so he can get on with his spiritual work. Damned mundane distractions! Flywheels cracking in earthly vehicles and such.

Just keep treating your body right in other aspects, healthy diet, tuned sleeping habits, exercise(coughRolling eyes ).
Juan Valdez could use a treadmill about now, gets his mule to do the hard stuff.

Namaste,

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

elofer
#13 Posted : 12/7/2009 10:54:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a one is qurious about this too..one has a friend who smokes a bit too much one thinks, she is coughing CONSTANTLTY she is in the process of quiting smoking whic I think contributes alot to the cough..but the spice prolly has its share of that reflex as well.....I'd say go with the reaction of your body..just listen..and feel

Felnik
#14 Posted : 12/8/2009 1:38:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My latest revelation on this subject is that the experience is better the better you feel . Being in an overall healthy state physically and mentally seems to improve the whole thing. I've been spending more time getting to a better all around state of mind before i venture into spice land. It has motivated me to run my life better. I've been trying to minimize the baggage and negativity so when I do go to spice land there is nothing to hold me back from fully enjoying the experience. Its funny how the stuff sort of regulates itself. I seem to know when to lay off for a while. Putting some space between journeys is really healthy.
Arthur C. Clarke