We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long Time Lurker and Experienced Traveler Here Options

thamolas
#1 Posted : 7/21/2017 6:23:50 AM

If you can dream it, you can do it

I signed up because I love the vibe of this community and the wealth of knowledge and general kindness shared here. I have lurked for many years. I finally signed up in 2015 and... went back to lurking.

Now, I feel I have a responsibility to contribute if I can. This community has given me so much already, after all.

Background: I have guided many people on their trips, brew my own Aya, and have a vast knowledge in the area of integrating psychedelic experiences and using them to transform your daily life. In the real world, I'm a life coach, life change workshop guide, and a psychedelic activist. Of course, I don't want to draw any unwanted attention to the Nexus, so, keeping with accepted practice, I'll keep my worlds separate.

I look forward to a post-prohibition society where we can all get to know each other in the real world and enrich each others' lives in person. Until that day, I suppose we'll have to do the best we can with the digital platforms we have available.

Thanks for everything so far, DMT Nexus!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FutureShaman
#2 Posted : 7/23/2017 3:05:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi thamolas!

I have somewhat similar background than you have.

I am interested of how you have guide yourself trough trips? For me many times greatest trips have come by combining best spot in nature and just kept improvising my guitar while keeping away feeling that I am going to throw up. So here is two things I acknowledge: surrounding space does effect the direction of trip and It is possibility to very very gently and with lot of intention to do thing like play instrument while tripping on aya. I've seen my skill with guitar improved significantly, uniquely and I think faster pace than clear headed. It makes me think could we just choose anykind of intention and keep doing it trough the trip. I could have very hard problem in my life I would like to solve and it is not mental sickness anymore but let say mathematical or coding problem. How would you guide me to solve anykind of problem?

Shaman apparantice of universal computation, Channeling through human experience