We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trouble breaking through! Options

Tmcgee
#1 Posted : 7/19/2017 7:03:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You need to learn how to take big hits!

No offense, I am not tying to say people are stupid or anything negative!

It is simply naivety. You have never taken a big hit before.

If smoking weed is ok take dabs for a while, if you don't vape, smoke some blunts until they are gone.

When people say they cannot break through I get totally confused... I have to measure my dose so I don't break through.. Is this normal anyone?

Am I wierd or not?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lupis Arante
#2 Posted : 7/19/2017 8:36:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think there is far more variability when talking about peoples breakthroughs. What may work for you, may not for others. Yes, big hits help, although, this isn't sound advice for all who wish to break through. Excess does not always lead to wisdom as can be attested by many members of the nexus. There is no one factor that if changed will cause a breakthrough. If you are lucky enough to break through almost on command, then celebrate that fact and report on the knowledge gathered from your travels, but don't try and patronise those who have yet to break through, and especially don't go telling them going big is the answer. My first break through was actually on a mid range dose, and that was after many attempts on larger doses over the year.
..Respect the Trees..

Tmcgee
#3 Posted : 7/19/2017 10:56:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will try to be more clear. I am not saying to vaporize a large dose, what I mean is to be more effective or efficient you should take the normal breakthrough dose range, 25-50+, in one large hit and hold it in if you can. A good smoking apparatus is also beneficial. Use what works best for you, but I like the eclipse vape attachment for a bong, a normal dab nail is too hot. I also suggest a bong with at least two percs/chambers.
If you take small successive hits it will be harder to breakthrough. What makes it easier to break through is the more rapid onset of the alkaloid, if you take it all in at once you are hit harder and faster. I couldn't break through using the sandwich technique. Then I bought a vaporizer and had my mind blown.
I agree with you on the variability of peoples tolerances, but you can just start slow and work your way up. Once you find your dose range, I pretty much guarantee results.

Lupis Arante
#4 Posted : 7/20/2017 12:25:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, with that clarification, I can agree. I just didn't want the "go big or go home" message to be passed to anyone who is looking to break through.
..Respect the Trees..