We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Started big, first small dose Options

tayzer
#1 Posted : 7/19/2017 4:41:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tonight I noticed, in my freezer, a bit of leftover DMT in a paper. It was a negligible amount, so I went about it with a negligible attitude... I didn't know what a low dose would feel like. I didn't devote much time to it, didn't change the radio station even. I was too busy being curious mostly, about what this amount may or may not do. This is the last of the stuff. No point saving it.

It was a lil pile the size of...half a pea. I dunno. Less, probably.

I hit it, and noticed that it was harsh on my throat for the first time... Maybe the smoke being less dense? (Really "airy" hits of anything always choke me up and burn my throat more) So it wasn't really pleasant. I remember blowing the smoke out, also a first. I always am too far gone before I exhale...

Then an overwhelming unpleasantness came over me. Heaviness. I was surprised at the intensity, given the amount I had done. I briefly compared just how strong my other doses were, and in the moment that was unfathomable. The great discomfort I was expiercing now, amplified by a dozen or so? No way. I wondered why I was unable to feel the pleasure in this feeling... I laid back and closed my eyes. I hoped to see pretty colors and geometry like usual, but it was black. So black. I "looked closer" and the blackness was winding, twisting... I didn't like this so I opened my eyes. The Discomfort felt incredibly similar to sleep...

I was heavy, heavy, and tired. I just wanted it to be over, but it was dragging me down. Close my eyes, see blackness. It was almost like there were shapes and colors, but I was being denied access to them. All I could see was the winding darkness. So I laid there basically blinking, until I decided to just get up and go on with my evening.

I did not expect this to be a significant event. I had no idea that such a small amount would provoke such a physical response. Obviously, I feel like set and setting had a lot to do with the negativity, and I was vaguely aware of this during the actual trip. I usually spend a good amount of time making sure everything is just right. I can smoke weed casually, and my intent doesn't matter, the result is the same. I know cannabis is nothing whatsoever like DMT but I guess I was thinking a lower dose would be something I could go about in a less devoted way. I read once about sprinkling DMT in a joint and experiencing glowing, giggly effects. Now, I don't really see that as being realistic. Lol

My pipe was still hot when I got up, so I suppose the time distortion was still present to some extent

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Lupis Arante
#2 Posted : 7/19/2017 8:30:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What you had left over may have been far more 5meo than anything. 5meo is far less visual but far more physical. Or it could have been the dregs of unwanted alkaloids that slipped through the extraction. I am not entirely sure, I can't say I've had a similar response Sick
..Respect the Trees..

tayzer
#3 Posted : 7/19/2017 3:29:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's ok! Just wanted to share. Thanks for the response! During the experience I wondered how this could be the same stuff. It was unmistakably similar yet markedly different.

pitubo
#4 Posted : 7/20/2017 12:18:03 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Lupis Arante wrote:
What you had left over may have been far more 5meo than anything.

Why do you assume that there was any 5meo-dmt present in the first place? 5meo-dmt is highly unusual to be found in commonly extracted plant material such as mimosa and acacia.

The experience sounds exactly like the result of vaporizing a sub-treshold dose of dmt.

Northerner
#5 Posted : 7/20/2017 12:29:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know the swirling blackness and denial of colours and entrance to the realm. I get it whenever I use DMT and my intentions aren't "correct".
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

tayzer
#6 Posted : 7/20/2017 2:28:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
I know the swirling blackness and denial of colours and entrance to the realm. I get it whenever I use DMT and my intentions aren't "correct".

Yes that's exactly how I felt. But all the same it was a lesson learned. Probably an important one, if I'm going to move forward in my relationship with the spice!

Lupis Arante
#7 Posted : 7/20/2017 4:44:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
Lupis Arante wrote:
What you had left over may have been far more 5meo than anything.

Why do you assume that there was any 5meo-dmt present in the first place? 5meo-dmt is highly unusual to be found in commonly extracted plant material such as mimosa and acacia.

The experience sounds exactly like the result of vaporizing a sub-treshold dose of dmt.

I only mentioned 5meo-dmt because I have read about many "heavy" bodily journeys with minimal visuals on 5meo-dmt. I don't know what source material had been used, so what I said was only my opinion and not meant to be taken as verbatim. I apologise if I have in anyway upset you or made you disgruntled. Next time I post an opinionated reply, I will allude to said factor.
..Respect the Trees..

tayzer
#8 Posted : 7/20/2017 5:32:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Honestly I don't know much about the source so could be! Who knows. Maybe one day if I ever knowingly try 5meo, we will know for sure! Thumbs up

AcidShard
#9 Posted : 7/20/2017 5:34:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds exactly like a shut-out to me.
The swirling, wiggly snakes of darkness and zero enjoyment.
A lesson in not underestimating the substance, perhaps.
I've had that lesson before, too.

tseuq
#10 Posted : 7/20/2017 12:06:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
.. and my intentions aren't "correct".

What are the correct intentions to enter hyperspace and who/what decides which intentions are valueable enough to permit entrance. From where did you get this information?

AcidShard wrote:
Sounds exactly like a shut-out to me.

Shut-out by whom?

And/Or maybe
pitubo wrote:
... the result of vaporizing a sub-treshold dose of dmt.

and/or an imperfection in the ROA (the OP wrote about harsh smoke)
and/or an "inappropriate" mindset for the unfolding (f.e. "I don't want to experience darkness, I want happy machine elves in candyland!" ) --> Let go of "I" and immerse in the experience/what is.

In my opinion, there is only one rule in hyperspace: "If you find any rules in hyperspace, break them."

Oneness includes it all and love transcends the illusory "boundries/separation".

Happy and safe travels, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..