We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
San Pedro Jello Shots!!!!! Options

Tmcgee
#1 Posted : 7/19/2017 1:18:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lately I have been working with San Pedro. The first time I tried it I made an iso tar, almost no effects. Then I made a CWE tea which gave me a mild to moderate trip, 10+hrs duration, mild OEV's.
Those were the results of the first batch...one thing stuck out in my mind, "Man this shit is vile!"
So I thought how can I make this not taste like ass and really do the trick. So, I cut up and dried some fresh cuttings which in the end weighed 200 grams dry. Not sure the wet weight but that's irrelevant anyway. During this time I made some green dragon, which is marijuana infused everclear, This is where the idea stemmed... It's hard to straight shoot everclear, bleh! So I made jello shots, lemon flavored, which turned out great. So I said to myself, "I have this pedro tea here cooking in the crockpot, why not cook it down to 2 cups, the required liquid for jello, and make a double strength batch so the jello slides down your throat?"
So I did. I made 20 not very equal shots and tried one medium sized one. It was only approx. 10 grams dry worth, but I got more than just threshhold effects. 3 should be a full strength dose but I think I might try 4 since I figured out the potency. It kicked in within an hour and lasted all day. I ate 3 grams of some weak cubensis though 2 hours in so that probably extended duration. Very euphoric.

Needless to say I will never do this another way. Until I decide to do an extraction anyways.Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tmcgee
#2 Posted : 7/21/2017 5:44:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I once read that reloading your bung is like an electric triangle for fun.