We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thoughts on The Nexus, Dissemination and Propagation Options

acacaya
#1 Posted : 7/18/2017 9:28:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

(future readers) Posts moved from another thread

Quote:
dreamer042 wrote:
You obviously want some recognition for your part in this whole changa thing, so I will concede the credit you deserve. By all accounts you are the fellow who is responsible for the fact that every year since about 2010/2011 every wook at the festival wants to sell me some "changa" that they got from some dood that they aren't really sure what's in it, but it's DMT bro and nah it's totally cool to take with this molly. So yeah, thanks for your legacy.

i thought we were getting some where Nen?
but that was petty low bro.
and is bullsharks.!
this DMT NEXUS is way more responsible for the dissemination of changa and DMT,
and the propagation of illegal manufacture of dmt and outher drugs and ,
has contributed to more illegal activity at festivals through the spreading of drug manufacture information,
than any outher entity on earth on earth ,!
FACT,!!!
and snozzleberry .
if you delete this educated and well thought response,to Nen888.
then you are not an objective observer,
which you have allwready stated that you are not
you ask everyone els to be objective !,
but you some how think that you are above that personaly.???wtf.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ganesh
#2 Posted : 7/18/2017 10:26:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacaya wrote:
i thought we were getting some where Nen?
but that was petty low bro.
and is bullsharks.!
has contributed to more illegal activity at festivals through the spreading of drug manufacture information,
FACT,!!!

You're totally screwed up in your thought process, acacaya!

The DMT NEXUS, is a forum that excels in providing sensible and sound advice. I can tell you here and now that what the Nexus is about, has little to do with what i have recently read about 'chocobeastie'.

The ethos of the Nexus is incompatible with anyone who thinks of himself as a 'Leary' type character, in terms of the rampant and purposeful pushing of Changa, for very obvious reasons.

And no doubt be incompatible with anyone who's behaviour would have contributed to the direct or indirect destruction of Australias national emblem!

If you knew anything about the DMT NEXUS, you would be fully aware that it is against such things, and is very much aligned to responsible action.
More imaginative mutterings of nonsense from the old elephant!

hug46
#3 Posted : 7/18/2017 10:32:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacaya wrote:

FACT,!!!

That maybe true but the point is that the information on the Nexus allows people to do the work for themselves rather than relying upon middlemen. And not just that. It promotes the production and consumption of said products in a safe and responsible manner. And yeah there will be people coming onto this site in order gain information for commercial ventures but, as has been said before, the positives outweigh the negatives.

acacaya
#4 Posted : 7/18/2017 11:01:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I completely agree that all this information,is of utmost importance ,for the education of the community at large,!
so why are people making out that choco and op,
are the ones that have some how hurt the name of dmt and chang-ah ,
and created this whole missinformation blackhole,
and spead dangerouse tryping practices to the trance scene ,and outher scenes globaly?

it is irrelevant about who put changa out there at this point in the conversation,
people are still talking about things that they know nothing about.
and Nenn???
you too know nothing about our friends and practices,
there are many people who are spreading dmt en mass,
at festivals world wide my brother.
especialy in australia.!!!
and i have too tryed to educate people who are doing this.
and somtimes you just have to be upfront in there face about it ,as you are being too my brother.

leary said go out and find the outhers ,!
and somone said ,
there are no outhers , THERE IS ONLY US>!

LETS WORK TOGETHER
WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER THAN APART.

ganesh
#5 Posted : 7/18/2017 11:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacaya wrote:
I completely agree that all this information,is of utmost importance ,for the education of the community at large,!
and spead dangerouse tryping practices to the trance scene ,and outher scenes globaly?

it is irrelevant about who put changa out there at this point in the conversation,
people are still talking about things that they know nothing about.

Whao!!

You made some pretty serious accusations about the DMT NEXUS.

Yet you cannot see the error of your statements.

You need to read the last two replies to your previous post again, and respond to them, not try and ignore them.

It is extremely apparent upon reading the last few posts that chocobeastie has not behaved in the most ethical way whatsoever.

Stop
More imaginative mutterings of nonsense from the old elephant!

acacaya
#6 Posted : 7/18/2017 11:31:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GANESH.

The DMT NEXUS, is a forum that excels in providing sensible and sound advice. I can tell you here and now that what the Nexus is about, has little to do with what i have recently read about 'chocobeastie'.

The ethos of the Nexus is incompatible with anyone who thinks of himself as a 'Leary' type character, in terms of the rampant and purposeful pushing of Changa, for very obvious reasons.

And no doubt be incompatible with anyone who's behaviour would have contributed to the direct or indirect destruction of Australias national emblem!

If you knew anything about the DMT NEXUS, you would be fully aware that it is against such things, and is very much aligned to responsible action.

once again what do you think we are about bro.
this is bullshit.
i personaly dont give afk,
who did what with dmt.
but i was there,
and i know that choco dosnt give afk about money!
not one person here knows anything about choco ,or my practices,
not that i can hope to hold a light to what choco has actualy helped creat.
and bro,???

what direct distruction of our national emblem???

I AM NOT BLACK MY BROTHER , BUT I HAVE A BLACK HEART.
AND A BLACK SOUL.!!!
LOVE THIS COUNTRY ,
AND HAVE THE CONSENT OF MANY BROTHERS AUSTRALIA WIDE.
FROM COAST TO COAST,
AND ELDERS.
NEN MY FULL AND UTTER RESPECT MY BROTHER!
UNNA BRO

how do you know what we have done.
and i only say we!!!
as i have done close to as much work almost with the trees ,neerly.
mabe.
almost,but only physicaly,
not even in the same ballpark spiritualy.MABE
but workwise!YES
so this issue is as close to my heart as it is with anyone on earth,!!!
and NO that is not ego, that we have done this much work,!
i know that know one has done as much work PHYSICALY.
no one that is willing to share that information anyway ,!
not many ,if any,!!!
eva!
honestly!
it matters not what anyone thinks.
if anyone out there has done as much physical work with the trees???
and carried the buddhist ethos with such pure spirit,
than i bow down to you in full prostrations and respect my people,

OM MANI PADME HUM.
LONG LIFE PUJAS FOR
HIS HOLLINESS THE DALI LAMA.
OCEAN OF WISDOM

OM AR AH SA NI DIIIIIII

acacaya
#7 Posted : 7/18/2017 11:37:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And people! ,and you are one of them at this point is making some pretty bold statments about us bro.
based only on things that you have only heard sompeople talk about from 3rd hand sourses.

ok choco might be bighting the bullet a bit hard ,
but so what?
does it realy matter.!

pitubo
#8 Posted : 7/18/2017 1:35:15 PM

dysfunctional word machine

acacaya wrote:
FACT,!!!

What fact? Just because you say so? Where are your arguments, or are they "bullsharks"?

The dmt nexus is very much a niche forum and AFAIC doesn't have much overlap with party culture. Do you seriously believe that there would not be any dmt at festivals if not for the dmt-nexus? That is like blaming ayahuasca-forums or the Santo Daime church for the ever growing mainstream fascination with ayahuasca.

Extraction teks have existed long before the dmt-nexus came to life and are still found on many other forums and sites. The nexus policy explicitly disallows discussion of large scale extractions geared toward commerce, instead advocating people extract their own in amounts that are more than sufficient for personal use.

The information is out there wide and far. What we try to do here is to provide good information that promotes safety and responsibility.

acacaya wrote:
and spead dangerouse tryping practices to the trance scene ,and outher scenes globaly

Well I do not know first hand about most of these issues, but I do know for a fact that chocobeastie is spreading dangerous practices here on the dmt-nexus. He has not bothered to retract any of it.

acacaya wrote:
OM MANI PADME HUM.
LONG LIFE PUJAS FOR
HIS HOLLINESS THE DALI LAMA.
OCEAN OF WISDOM

I regret to inform you that your cherished disney lama may not be all that you think he is.

Here's some study material detailing a few inconvenient facts:

http://www.salon.com/1998/07/13/news_79/
Christopher Hitchens wrote:
The greatest triumph that modern PR can offer is the transcendent success of having your words and actions judged by your reputation, rather than the other way about.

https://web.archive.org/web/2010...23-repub/123_nenonen.htm
Michael Nenonen wrote:
Spiritual enlightenment is a worthy quest, but the journey is inevitably beset by cul-de-sacs and perils. The greatest danger lies in our own hopes and the blindness they can produce. Fairy tales about magical father-figures and enchanted kingdoms are delightfully soothing, but we mustn’t let them cloud our vision.

http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-2-12.htm
Victor Trimondi wrote:
The Dalai Lama (worshipped by his followers as the “Ocean of Wisdom” because of his “omniscience”) claims not to have been informed about his Nazi friends’ past. One may well believe this, yet he has not distanced himself from them since their exposure. His statements about Adolf Hitler and the “final solution to the question of the Jews” also seem strange. Just like his brother, Gyalo Thondup, he sees the dictator as a more noble figure than the Chinese occupiers of Tibet..

The latter quote is only a minor excerpt from a rather shocking chapter detailing many of the tibetan buddhist pope's liaisons with nazism and esoteric fasciscm. Which in turn is only a small piece of the whole stack of dirty laundry that is the shadow of the dalai lama.

Your "ocean of wisdom" is full of bullsharks.

acacaya
#9 Posted : 7/18/2017 2:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is not even a bull shark bro!
great whites are everywhere i surf bro..
northern new south wales,
they were catching 3 or 4 a week until they took away the drum
lines last week.!
in lou of the humpback whale migration. and isaw migaloo the white wale out past julian rocks last week bro!
in the local paper, they are going to start culling an internationaly proteced spieces.
fkn dgs
byron bay ,and ballina , evans head, snapper rocks , chinnamans.!!!
house of the rising sun!

and yes! his holiness,
was part of the CIAs defence of chinas attack on the tibettan people.

if your whole country were bashed,,raped, murdered,tortured,and systimatical forced out of history,
then you too would cling to anything to save peoples lives.
i know all of what you are saying .
have you seen his holiness,?
dont think so bro.
i have .
at uluru ,
and perth.
and what would you do in that same situation ,???
with millions of people relying on you.
just the fact that you even bring that up!

OM MANI PADME HUNG.

OM ARA AH SANI DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

acacaya
#10 Posted : 7/18/2017 2:21:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I do not know first hand about most of these issues, but I do know for a fact that chocobeastie is spreading dangerous practices here on the dmt-nexus. He has not bothered to retract any of it.

you admit that you know nothing about these issues!!!
you disneyland profit you...!!!???
and that is not even a bullsharks bro.!
wattleva

acacaya
#11 Posted : 7/18/2017 2:30:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

buddhas mothers name was maya!

acacaya
#12 Posted : 7/18/2017 2:46:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry people ,
but wat pitubo wrote about the tibetan people just brought a tear to my eye.

we can dissrespect each outher?

but where is the line drawn in a so called
enlightened place like so called

DMT NEXUS.

most of what i have heard here .
including us.!!!
has been trully sad.
by all of us.!

and i just cant believe that people no matter what they think true science is >?

can have such a low view of reality.
reality is so beauitful!

how can anyone see it so planely?
thats just not realiy.

acacaya
#13 Posted : 7/18/2017 3:04:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lets have some resemblence of respect for those that have come before us and our long past anscesters .

LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME

to have places like this to share LOVE

i thought we were getting somwhere

pitubo
#14 Posted : 7/18/2017 3:09:35 PM

dysfunctional word machine

acacaya wrote:
That is not even a bull shark bro!
great whites are everywhere i surf bro..

For a change, you're right! It is a crackhead shark. You can recognize them by their foul mouth. Unlike the great white, it never really bites. All it does is spew out a barrage of semi-coherent gibberish talk. I thought it was pretty appropriate for this thread.

acacaya wrote:
and yes! his holiness,
was part of the CIAs defence of chinas attack on the tibettan people.

if your whole country were bashed,,raped, murdered,tortured,and systimatical forced out of history,
then you too would cling to anything to save peoples lives.

Of course, the CIA would never do any of that, would they? Everybody knows how much the CIA is all about anti-imperialism and that stuff and how it holds the well being of native peoples all over the world in its highest regard. And the nazis are just such great allies for that purpose!

None of the powers that struggle over Tibet, its geo-strategic location and its natural resources care much at all about the Tibetan people. The CIA/nazi lama (the chinese have their own lama) is just another puppet in this game. I suspect that many of the dalai lama admirers in the west also care little about the fate of the actual Tibetan people. They just want to hedonistically indulge in a fat slice of the holy pie and believe that they can get it from the dalai lama. Well played, CIA!

Your reverence of Tenzin Gyatso does not make him a saint. Rather, it makes you a gullible fool.

acacaya wrote:
and what have you done brother.?
lets talk then.
you log off quick hey bro
yeah thats wat i thought

You seem to misunderstand some aspects of this forum. The dmt-nexus forum is not some chat room where people engage in wild shout-down matches and competitions over who can type the fastest.

Instead, it is appreciated if people take due time and care to write posts articulately and well thought out. Proper application of logic, grammar and spelling are par for the course -- generally speaking.

When people bring arguments and references to the debate, participants are supposed to study those, or at least consider them critically. In light of this, I appreciate your full consideration of the materials I quoted above instead of knee-jerk sticking to your own cherished dogma. Of course you do not have to agree with me, but if you don't, at least bring arguments, not a bunch of corny sentimental rhetorics.

acacaya wrote:
you admit that you know nothing about these issues!!!
you disneyland profit you...!!!???
and that is not even a bullsharks bro.!
wattleva

So you claim that the dmt nexus health and safety page knows nothing about safe dosages? I sure hope that you can qualify your statements, so that we can use your excellent arguments to update the site's policies.