We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Found some old DMT materials not sure what to do with them Options

WisdomTooth
#1 Posted : 7/17/2017 3:25:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Found some old dried materials in air tight containers i had bought back when i was experimenting with DMT and such but never really experimented with them since i had changa and freebase to play with. I think i once made a 3g syrian rue or cappi tea and strained then 45minutes later smoked 25-30mg of freebase and was sent through the universe but that's the last time i had anything that powerful and since then i have played with changa in 30-80mg dosages for just chill and gentle experiences or meditation.

So i have found a bag of dried syrian rue seeds, dried acacia confusa powder and in the fridge i found cappi 25x extract dropper bottle all from ebay i believe. What could i do with these?

I heard taking 3g ground rue(encapsulated) then 5g acacia can give you a ayahuasca-like experience but i was thinking could i make tea and strain the materials for a lighter experience to test it out first?

I have forgotten why i bought the cappi extract so not sure what to do with it lol
Thanks
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!