We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions about beginning the journey Options

findingmyplace
#1 Posted : 7/16/2017 11:11:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

as you can see im new in here and never tried DMT.
So some questions arise but im really determined to begin this exciting journey.
It would be really cool if some of you could at least take the time to answer one of these questions.

In your personal opinion is it better to start with pharmahuasca or directly smoking DMT and why you think like this?
Do you think it alters your experience in taking DMT when you did acid or shrooms several times the last months? Like youre more used to altered states of consciousness or on the other hand when you remained sober months before to go in it more calm and clear-headed?

I will try to breakthrough in my first attempt and would like to know if you think this is beneficial?

At last i would love to hear about a DMT experience(your worst) that potentially could change my decision in taking it Smile.

thanks guys!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Lupis Arante
#2 Posted : 7/16/2017 12:00:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there Finding!

"In your personal opinion is it better to start with pharmahuasca or directly smoking DMT and why you think like this?"

I have no experience with pharmahuasca but I have smoked DMT on many occasions. I would probably advise smoking first as this is a shorter experience and will give you a decent taste of what DMT may offer. Just because it's shorter does not mean the experience is at all lesser. There are quite a few risks when delving into pharmahuasca, and I urge you to be knowledgeable about these risk prior to attempting to procure or ingest any pharmahuasca.

"Do you think it alters your experience in taking DMT when you did acid or shrooms several times the last months?"

Little prepares an individual for hyperspace, from experience, having a base knowledge of the psychoactive wonderland that LSD introduced me too aided my DMT journey's and put me in better stead with what to expect.

"I will try to breakthrough in my first attempt and would like to know if you think this is beneficial?"

I am not entirely convinced about going for a breakthrough on your first attempt. DMT is unlike anything you will have ever experienced. Take it slow, get to know your environment before venturing to the depths of the unknown. You can always go deeper... That's the amazing thing about DMT. Don't let your relationship with DMT be one of haste, but one of learning.

I hope this has helped, good luck with future journeys!Thumbs up
..Respect the Trees..