We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I need to share my DMT experience Options

IrishLuck18
#1 Posted : 7/15/2017 6:31:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Going in I was very hesitant. I ve never done anything like this before in my life. The closest experience people could compare it to is an enhanced mushroom trip which I have never experienced. When I was first told about it I was interested in trying but the closer it came the more I started to question whether this was a good idea or not. Thoughts flooded my brain. What ifs were never ending. What if i freak out what if i have a bad trip. Im literally going from 0 to infinite. My good friend continued to push me. Guaranteed everything would be fine. He tries to explain to me that the entire trip is all about love. The universe is an an actual entity a form of god as we believe in. As he tries to explain all of this to me, someone who hasnt experienced, obviously Im suspicious. It doesnt sound real at all. Eventually I decided I would do it. Almost like choosing to do your biggest fear and just saying f it and embrace it. After that moment the way I view all life has permanently changed. Had you asked me before that day Do I believe in God? My answer was no. And its not something I was against. Deep down I would like it to be true but nothing had ever
given me the feeling of certainty that a god existed. That is no longer the case. Its also much more than the god we are told growing up. Its bigger than that. And Most importantly "god" isnt a man its a woman. Our one true mother. And she made me feel incredibly humble and loved. Its nothing I have ever experienced and wont be able to experience on my own ever again.

To start I put on chill vibes music to start calming me down. I also did some push ups hoping to rid of some of the nerves I was feeling. Really nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to witness. As my friend hands me the bowl and instructs me what to do I can feel my strength leaving my body. Im shaking I dont know what to expect. One hit nerves amplify second hit shaking ensues. It takes all my might to continue hitting the bowl. Hit hold hit hold now I start to feel reality bend. Hes telling me to take one last hit but i cant. I surrender. Control of my body is fading I tell him to take the bowl. At that point I lay my head back on the couch and close my eyes. My Journey begins.

I can still here the music calming my soul but suddenly something is different. The Lyrics. They start speaking to me. The words "take my hand" "everything will be okay" start playing. At first I think its just the song but then I feel something. I can feel them talking to me directly as if they were standing right there. Then it happens I arrive at the front gate. Theres a man dressed in a top hat and suit. He's looking right at me. He is in a cube room the room changes colors him included. He is speaking to me. Telling me everything is okay take my hand. I see an image of a hand reach out to me as he is looking at me with reassuring eyes. "Come with me" he says "itll be okay". Its still early enough in my trip that im aware of whats happening and I cant believe it. And that is the moment I realized. He starts telling me what I am thinking and is reassuring me its okay. Hes telling me to let go of my doubt. My heart is racing he is telling me to breath and that everything is okay. I reach out and take the hand he smiles. He takes me through the room and shows me through a "door".

I now feel like I have entered another Dimension. A womans voice is heard singing now. Its soothing and warm. sounds like an angel. I feel as if im alone with this voice. Suddenly a face starts to appear in front me. Its her. God as you will is speaking to me through music. Im instantly blown away. My heart starts to race I dont know what to believe. She is singing to me. She starts to calm me down. Im silent but no words need to be spoken. She can read my thoughts my heart. At one point I try to picture my mother in order to comfort me but she says no. She told me she wont get sentimental. She is here to show me the world the universe is all built on love. She wants nothing but happiness from me. She starts to hold all troubles. She takes them and shows me there is no need to be sad. No need to worry. That fear of this one life one chance we have being ruined and having nothing after is completely absolved. She lets me know that she loves me for me. She loves all evenly. But most importantly she tells me it has to be me. As much as she wants love and peace she also lets me know I have to be the one that gives it to me. She will not interfere with our lives. But lets me know not to fear death. This is not our only life. There is much more to this world that we live and believe.

As I begin to understand and accept I can feel her presence leaving. Before she goes I can feel my body tense but not in bad way. Its more like an embrace. Then I ask (think) for her to stay a little longer. But I can see her starting to leave. An image of this woman starting to walk away but its like we are holding hands until the last possible moment. Her hand starts to slide away our finger tips are the only connection we have. She continues to move further and further away until she completely fades away. For a moment im completely alone in silence. The music (which is still on in the room of reality) no longer exist for me. Its as if Im floating back to my dimension in peace. I can feel the "door" close on my journey but its still not yet over. The music continues but it is still them talking to me through the music.

As i open my eyes I see my buddy staring at me with a huuuge grin. "Weird" is the only word I can release to him. Im still processing what just happened to me. As Im trying to find the words I can here through the music my thoughts being repeated to me. "the words cannot be spoken" "No words can explain" "what is this feeling" "there are no words to describe this feeling" these are the lyrics I am hearing coming out of the speakers in the room. Finally Im able to speak but yet Im still connected I can feel it. I ask my friend more like demand my friend tell me the words you here coming of the music right now. He bends down in order to listen trying to comprehend the lyrics but he looks puzzled. Meanwhile I can hear the lyrics clear as day. I start repeating them to him after every lyric. He tells me he doesn't here them. Again I say dude your telling me you dont here this womans voice singing right now as we speak. She is crystal clear. Again I start repeating the lyrics as they are coming out. He looks at me. He doesnt here them. So I ask him to leave the room. I take a hit from whats left over. It wasnt enough to travel back but it was just enough to reconnect and listen to their message. Suddenly my entire trip became clear and I understood everything that just happened. A smile took over my face. I tell my buddy he can come back. He asks how was I, I respond "Im Fixed".

Reading this from an outside perspective I 100% understand the speculation or disbelief of it all. I get it because I was there too. Because of the speculation and disbelief I almost didnt do it. Having done it I am 1000% glad I Did. Ultimately It felt like a test. The beginning room was where they decided whether to let you in or not. I could feel the option. I had two choices. One dont give in and turn around to go back to reality or embrace it and allow them them to enlighten you. I was able to embrace it and they let me in. I am forever grateful for that and feel I have become part of something so much larger than us. All these words I have written down still don't come anywhere close to truly explaining it. You will never fully understand what I try to tell unless you have been yourself. I implore everybody to seriously at one point in their life try the DMT experience. It is impossible to have a bad trip. They wont let that happen. The word trip doesnt even do it justice its not a trip its an experience. An experience I will never forget for the rest of my life.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tayzer
#2 Posted : 7/16/2017 12:01:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You said after all those words you still can't describe it. So true. In my last journey, I spoke toward the beginning, but became unable to as I literally watched the meaning drip from my words. Until I could not even think in English or any human language. Words are nothing more than tools to express thought and ultimately feeling, but some feelings simply have no words that can possibly be used to describe them. I'm glad it was a meaningful experience for you!

Global
#3 Posted : 7/16/2017 12:12:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm glad to hear you had such an overwhelmingly positive experience, but I would avoid jumping to conclusions. When you say God isn't a man, it's a woman...this is an untenable position to have based on one experience. You are overlooking the possibility that if you go back, you could run into a male god. This has been my experience. I have had repeated encounters with entities that have presented themselves essentially in character as the God or Goddess on separate occasions. The experiences and their energies and the emotions they conjure can be quite contrasting. With DMT, multifaceted is the name of the game. The more you do it, the more you realize that it's hard to ever point to it and say that it is any one thing or another because it could often just as easily show you that it can do opposite things, sometimes simultaneously.

Again, at the end of your report, you mention how it's impossible to have a bad trip, and "they" won't let it happen. This flies in the face of many of our experiences. It is simply illogical to try and be an authority on something you have only done once. I think I may have personally went months without having a bad experience. Others have it on their first go. It's a roll of the dice. What you see on any given time can never be all there is to see.

I don't want you to get me wrong. I like many of the observations you're making, and I find similarities in some of those with my own experiences, but I would caution against jumping to conclusions or making declarative statements about DMT (no matter how many times you've taken it).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

IrishLuck18
#4 Posted : 7/16/2017 5:26:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I understand what you're saying. The more you look back on it and talk about it becomes more the possibility that there is no specific gender or role. Heck many presume that such a god exists and is in human form. Really to better clarify it is simply a presence and in this instance for me it was in the form of a woman. For me that's what it felt I needed to see or rather that's what made me comfortable. At first my words may seem strong and more like I know all the answers but I most certainly do not. For now I am more open to possibilities that I may not have been before. As someone who really has never experienced anything like this I feel satisfied and don't see the need to do it multiple times. If I were to go back it would simply just be to say thank you.