We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2nd Breakthrough Experience: Language Options

tayzer
#1 Posted : 7/13/2017 8:12:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rd journey
2nd breakthrough dose
~40mg dabbed

The second experience was much more comfortable than the first because I somewhat knew what to expect. This time, my brother was with me (vs alone) and that made for a different experience as well...

I heated up the nail, (small bubbler, with no water) and dropped the hit on from some parchment. I held my breath and sat back...the familiar vibrations started. It escalates so quickly and to such intensity, I always hear a moan or groan escape me on the come up... It continued to escalate, spinning me around in its gyrating geometry.

My brother was speaking but quickly, his words ceased to matter to me. But I tried to explain out loud what was happening. I'd never done this before, I've only broken through alone and dealt with everything in silence. I guess just knowing there was an observer made me want to speak.

I remember telling him it was just wringing me out, wringing me like a rag. Wringing my soul out of me. And then quickly from there, it became difficult to speak. My words were heavy. They were dripping. The meaning was literally dripping from the words- I could practically see it- until they had none left. The words were wrung out in the same way I was. I could no longer think inwardly or outwardly in terms of human English. For a while I must've sat in silence, until things started going in reverse.

(This happened in my last trip too. It's like forward and reverse are one in the same, and it takes me all the way to the end and then whips me back to the beginning, eventually spitting me back out on my couch where I started.)

It's not that I'm eager for the trip to end, but once I start feeling like I'm going in the other direction I want to start pulling myself back to earth. To comfort and what I know...I said "MEANING" a few times until it started to gain some, then I said things like "words...language... human" to remind myself what they meant.

Gradually my normal, worldly way of thinking returned. I looked at my brother and said "thank god!"

Needed some time cuddling my couch pillows until the shakes passed, and the fleeting waves of tripping passed, but all in all the whole thing lasted about 15 minutes.

10/10 lol

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.