We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay Options

dreamsmaytickle
#1 Posted : 7/13/2017 6:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Although I am an experienced traveler, I will always feel like a noob. It's as if all that exists is this moment and I'm just nothing...

You can read my first DMT experience here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=75854

About me... here it goes...

10 years of higher education to know nothing. Quarter life crisis hits hard. Panic ensues. Lifelong chronic depression gets worse. Smoke some weed. Feel better. Day later, feel worse. Keep that up. Start boxing. Train and study and do research. Poker face.

Shrooms take me to the place of my dreams. Become Alice. Take many more shrooms. Become the Mad Hatter. Take more shrooms at lower doses. Become Alice/Mad Hatter super hybrid. Take DPT, shit my pants.

Art and music save me like the bell. Quit boxing. After an LSA trip decide a life of love is more important. Start a novel. Start developing PC games. Produce EDM. Start learning how to draw. Become overwhelmed with ambition. Take more shrooms. Doubt self. Create less. Get Zen trapped.

Stop taking so many shrooms. Write more. Keep making music. Learn how to cook. Meditate ferociously. Run often. Feel more stable. Plan for the future. Read HPMOR. Watch all 9 seasons of The Office. Climb Colorado 14'ers. Smile often. Cry sometimes. Love my parents. Develop stronger relationship.

Take DMT. Holy Hell. Realize my strength. Understand pain. Write much more. Write 50 pages more. Take ayahuasca twice. Much enlightened. Take mescaline and LSD for the novelty. Have fun but learn little. Take a smaller dose of DMT. Smile.

Write this.

Edit: It takes just a puff of DMT to instantly remember the space… it has not left… it is real… it is not just a memory… and I instantly latch on to my normal reality and avoid taking that next hit. The illusion protects me like a warm blanket. I remember how real the space really was… I am humbled instantly. I remember the alien I am. I would do a bidding if it were so called yet it seems I am free… my curse… my gift…

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

blue.magic
#2 Posted : 7/13/2017 4:10:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like your style of writing Big grin

justus_venator
#3 Posted : 7/17/2017 6:21:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is such an illuminating post to read. It gave me a clear understanding of your struggles, your ability to overcome said struggles, your passion, and your healthy introspection. It is heartening to see a fellow member who has had familiar obstacles in their past that they have, through much determination, pushed beyond. A highly inspiring narrative.