We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue I.D. Options

Asher7
#1 Posted : 7/9/2017 6:56:35 PM

Professional Tracker

So, just for fun I threw some rue seeds in the dirt using I think, if memory serves me, recycled dirt. I seem to be getting two plants consistently. One looks like a carrot sort of, the other I would guess is rue. Here's each in a pot. What do yo think?

Asher7 attached the following image(s):
0709171341.jpg (1,088kb) downloaded 152 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Cognitive Heart
#2 Posted : 7/9/2017 7:09:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On the right side and middle looks to be syrian rue. Thumbs up The plant on the left I'm unsure about.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

Sakkadelic
#3 Posted : 7/9/2017 7:30:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes it's definitely rue the other one most probably was in the dirt..
they look beautiful Love
here's mine, e started them around the same time Smile
Sakkadelic attached the following image(s):
20170708_143606-1.jpg (3,791kb) downloaded 134 time(s).
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Asher7
#4 Posted : 7/11/2017 4:45:29 AM

Professional Tracker

SweetBig grin I was hoping that was them as I've never grown anything that looks like that in that soil. They look like a sort of coral in structure, kinda weird.

Sak yours are looking like they're taking off, any pearls of wisdom you've come across to help them grow? This was an impulse plant and truth be told I still haven't yet dug in and researched exactly how it is they do their thing.

Sakkadelic
#5 Posted : 7/11/2017 10:32:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
Sak yours are looking like they're taking off, any pearls of wisdom you've come across to help them grow? This was an impulse plant and truth be told I still haven't yet dug in and researched exactly how it is they do their thing.

no i didn't research much either.. for watering i mist them daily and water very gently when soil seems dry.. i keep them protected from wind in that box you can see in the pic at least for now until they become stronger.. they receive 5 hours of sunlight everyday, and i think they like to grow in a bunch and not individually.
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Loveall
#6 Posted : 5/24/2020 4:39:53 AM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I'm finally gettimg a flowers after 3 years.
Loveall attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200522_183150890.jpg (2,790kb) downloaded 66 time(s).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Jees
#7 Posted : 5/24/2020 2:33:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
I'm finally gettimg a flowers after 3 years.
That's lovely, did you used seeds that were normally used for making tea's?

Loveall
#8 Posted : 5/24/2020 8:34:25 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Yeah, I showed a lot of them. Most of the ones that sprouted died the first year. Two plants made it to two years, and this is the only one that is still alive.

If I get seeds from it I'm going to plant all of them, see if I can encourage a line of plants that grow well in my climate.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚