We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Stream of Consciousness: Describing the Ineffable Options

Portals2Eternity
#1 Posted : 7/3/2017 1:44:54 AM
"You have to see to believe!"

So, I seem to have overestimated yesterday's experience as a breakthrough. While it definitely had the trappings, today's experience revealed the nature of the dmt flash.

I hit the bowl...
McKenna's 3 hit directive guiding my motions...

I didn't know if I was my daughter - Makenna - or she was me, or who I was. The "I" I thought I was died. Time stopped. Consciousness was all, all was conscious. I made so much of contact with entities, but this was so far beyond the imagery I had propped up in my mind. The ineffability lingers. I was reborn in a space I had been before but had forgotten. But there was no mistaking it now: I was home. The timeline existed eternally. Eternity in every direction, endlessly. The life force swirled in me, around me, through me. I was nothing. I was everything. Death is a door; a portal. This life is a pastime...

Blessed. Gratitude in abundance. I cried, "My God! My God!", in endless repetition as the veil began to obstruct this portal to the Godhead. I shuttered and trembled in awe.

I must return. We all will, undoubtedly. I'm anew; cleansed. Linked to these realms, though they're hidden once again.

I've been exalted. I'm burdened by this freedom. I'm buried in unimaginable depths.

<3
"Behind the visible are chains on chains of conscious beings ... who have no inherent form but change according to their whim, or the mind that sees them. You cannot lift your hand without influencing and being influenced by hordes. The visible world is merely their skin. In dreams we go amongst them ... They are, perhaps, human souls in the crucible - these creatures of whim." - W. B. Yeats, Irish Fairy and Folk Tales

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Lupis Arante
#2 Posted : 7/5/2017 1:16:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Portals2Eternity wrote:
So, I seem to have overestimated yesterday's experience as a breakthrough. While it definitely had the trappings, today's experience revealed the nature of the dmt flash.

I hit the bowl...
McKenna's 3 hit directive guiding my motions...

I didn't know if I was my daughter - Makenna - or she was me, or who I was. The "I" I thought I was died. Time stopped. Consciousness was all, all was conscious. I made so much of contact with entities, but this was so far beyond the imagery I had propped up in my mind. The ineffability lingers. I was reborn in a space I had been before but had forgotten. But there was no mistaking it now: I was home. The timeline existed eternally. Eternity in every direction, endlessly. The life force swirled in me, around me, through me. I was nothing. I was everything. Death is a door; a portal. This life is a pastime...

Blessed. Gratitude in abundance. I cried, "My God! My God!", in endless repetition as the veil began to obstruct this portal to the Godhead. I shuttered and trembled in awe.

I must return. We all will, undoubtedly. I'm anew; cleansed. Linked to these realms, though they're hidden once again.

I've been exalted. I'm burdened by this freedom. I'm buried in unimaginable depths.

<3

Fantastic read.

Certainly puts merit to the quote from Einstein "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"

Thank you for sharing. Smile
..Respect the Trees..

Portals2Eternity
#3 Posted : 7/5/2017 2:13:44 PM
"You have to see to believe!"

Thank you for reading, and taking the time to reply. And for your kind words Smile

Einstein's musings on hidden realities have been a driving force behind a 'rational mysticism' I've stitched together from the rational and the irrational/mystical alike.

There are definitely realities that are hidden, of which we (humanity) are largely unaware. Dmt has only affirmed this, in the deepest and most profound sense imaginable ♡
"Behind the visible are chains on chains of conscious beings ... who have no inherent form but change according to their whim, or the mind that sees them. You cannot lift your hand without influencing and being influenced by hordes. The visible world is merely their skin. In dreams we go amongst them ... They are, perhaps, human souls in the crucible - these creatures of whim." - W. B. Yeats, Irish Fairy and Folk Tales