We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
salvia droid art.. Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 7/2/2017 12:52:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anyone seen droids ...[carniville of the abyss] masterpeace..Thumbs up

Gallery - SalviaDroid - DeviantArt
salviadroid.deviantart.com/gallery/
DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 7/2/2017 1:07:08 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Droids a member here, good people.

Here is the art in question:

Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

starway6
#3 Posted : 7/3/2017 1:04:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome droid picture!!Thumbs up
not shure if DMT can beat this one for visual density!

Cognitive Heart
#4 Posted : 7/3/2017 3:36:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Droids art is incredibly intricate, colorful and highly detailed. Much respect to their creative discipline. If you ever get a chance, check out Droids live broadcast during project processes. Quite hardworking and skilled. Cool And always very reminiscent of genuine salvia experiences. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

starway6
#5 Posted : 7/5/2017 1:15:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Being cautious...I just fired up tiny pinch of ...[40 or 20x salvia] ?... it torched fast it was the size of ...say ...
the pile was only the size of [three match heads]... it hit me very fast.. and it altered my reality so fast i sudenly felt like I was no longer whole..instead i was a peice of something?

I also felt sweat on my feet and ankles and that felt soo strange..

Maybe a peice of a jigsaw puzzel ?... anyway i was sudenly a peice of something in a world made up of peices ..?

Because of the very small dose.. i was able to remember that i just smoked salvia.. and i was not the delusion that it created.. and i would be back to baseline soon...

How could any drug be stronger than salvia extract!!

Ive really been messed up on salvia in the past.. and once felt like the flatened out man in the droid picture above... that was laying flat on a conveyer belt wringer!! yep... that was me on sally!

The speed and reality changing power that salvorian A posseses is so awesome.. and should be treated with respect...

I think salvia needs to be researched more to find a way to remove its negitive effects and inhance its positive effects...

I think a 6 match head sized pile of this extract i have.. would have been a much diferent experiance ...

Shure wopuld like to hear from some mature pro salvia extract smokers why know how to get the best experiance from it..

starway6
#6 Posted : 7/5/2017 1:39:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Scientists May Have Found The Brain's On/Off Switch - YouTube
Video for Salvia Divinorum, the Claustrum, Consciousness...you tubeā–¶ 0:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlBEEwLX9R0
Jul 10, 2014 - Uploaded by Wochit News
... by electrically stimulating a part of the brain called the claustrum. ... Salvia Divinorum, the Claustrum ..