CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
LG's 1.7% A/B MHRB Extraction Tek & Tasteless Multi-Gram Mega/Monocrystal Recrystallization Options
 
LevitatingGod
#101 Posted : 7/23/2017 7:01:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 175
Joined: 07-Jan-2017
Last visit: 14-Jul-2020
Mindlusion wrote:
LevitatingGod wrote:

It's silly to respond when I've already created a mono crystal proving its possible. Thank you for your opinion, though. Peace be with you.


Does it look like quartz? Confused

total misrepresentation of dialogue... its a nice crystal, man, its just not quartz


It took a lot of work to get this done and i have posted my dmt mono crystal above and re-edited it into the crystallization part of my technique and attached the images there too. I do not know if I should go for bigger though because it took almost all my product to make this 2.22g mono crystal and now I'm kinda like, "that was expensive and a lot of work" lol... It was worth the patience though because even though I knocked the crystallization jar a bit with my hand during the final evaporation of the solvent, only one chunk came off the side that hadn't fully formed or something.. I was so Shakey after that, lol!! I went and sat and meditated just to avoid panicking because I have put soo much time into this crystal. It's a beauty, though, I just wish I had more to make it bigger is all :/
Oh well.. it's finished I suppose. I will try to make a bigger one when I can afford to but as of now I think this size is just going to have to do.
Peace, Love, Sound and Light to Each and All.
What you perceive, you conceive.
 

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!
 
Mindlusion
#102 Posted : 7/23/2017 7:08:33 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1326
Joined: 21-Jul-2010
Last visit: 22-Sep-2020
Location: the ancient cluster
LevitatingGod wrote:
Mindlusion wrote:
LevitatingGod wrote:

It's silly to respond when I've already created a mono crystal proving its possible. Thank you for your opinion, though. Peace be with you.


Does it look like quartz? Confused

total misrepresentation of dialogue... its a nice crystal, man, its just not quartz


It took a lot of work to get this done and i have posted my dmt mono crystal above and re-edited it into the crystallization part of my technique and attached the images there too. I do not know if I should go for bigger though because it took almost all my product to make this 2.22g mono crystal and now I'm kinda like, "that was expensive and a lot of work" lol... It was worth the patience though because even though I knocked the crystallization jar a bit with my hand during the final evaporation of the solvent, only one chunk came off the side that hadn't fully formed or something.. I was so Shakey after that, lol!! I went and sat and meditated just to avoid panicking because I have put soo much time into this crystal. It's a beauty, though, I just wish I had more to make it bigger is all :/
Oh well.. it's finished I suppose. I will try to make a bigger one when I can afford to but as of now I think this size is just going to have to do.
Peace, Love, Sound and Light to Each and All.


Sorry I didn't mean to discredit your work with my previous comment, I felt it was a bit out of context and disingenuous in terms of the chemistry.

But what you have posted is seriously the nicest DMT crystal I've ever seen. And 2.22g that is huge! Great work. It seems to have 4 faces on one side... I wonder which of the two polymorphs it is.. Obviously different from the 5 face plates we usually know as for freebase DMT. I wonder if it would be the higher melting or lower melting... In all honesty now I reconsider even the quartz.... Ill have to try this for myself

If you have a smaller chunk of that same crystal maybe you could do a melting point test!
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."
 
LevitatingGod
#103 Posted : 7/23/2017 7:47:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 175
Joined: 07-Jan-2017
Last visit: 14-Jul-2020
Mindlusion wrote:
LevitatingGod wrote:
Mindlusion wrote:
LevitatingGod wrote:

It's silly to respond when I've already created a mono crystal proving its possible. Thank you for your opinion, though. Peace be with you.


Does it look like quartz? Confused

total misrepresentation of dialogue... its a nice crystal, man, its just not quartz


It took a lot of work to get this done and i have posted my dmt mono crystal above and re-edited it into the crystallization part of my technique and attached the images there too. I do not know if I should go for bigger though because it took almost all my product to make this 2.22g mono crystal and now I'm kinda like, "that was expensive and a lot of work" lol... It was worth the patience though because even though I knocked the crystallization jar a bit with my hand during the final evaporation of the solvent, only one chunk came off the side that hadn't fully formed or something.. I was so Shakey after that, lol!! I went and sat and meditated just to avoid panicking because I have put soo much time into this crystal. It's a beauty, though, I just wish I had more to make it bigger is all :/
Oh well.. it's finished I suppose. I will try to make a bigger one when I can afford to but as of now I think this size is just going to have to do.
Peace, Love, Sound and Light to Each and All.


Sorry I didn't mean to discredit your work with my previous comment, I felt it was a bit out of context and disingenuous in terms of the chemistry.

But what you have posted is seriously the nicest DMT crystal I've ever seen. And 2.22g that is huge! Great work. It seems to have 4 faces on one side... I wonder which of the two polymorphs it is.. Obviously different from the 5 face plates we usually know as for freebase DMT. I wonder if it would be the higher melting or lower melting... In all honesty now I reconsider even the quartz.... Ill have to try this for myself

If you have a smaller chunk of that same crystal maybe you could do a melting point test!

Crying or very sad Thank you, that was really sweet of you to say. I was a bit worried everyone was going to be harsh bc I had hyped up a big crystal and couldn't pull it off as big as I maybe portrayed it was going to be, but I do know it's possible to make it bigger!
I'm going to be trying it out tonight so we will see how long until it melts down. How would I check a melting point of it?

What you perceive, you conceive.
 
downwardsfromzero
#104 Posted : 7/23/2017 8:26:47 PM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 5026
Joined: 30-Aug-2008
Last visit: 22-Sep-2020
Location: square root of minus one
Lovely work!

Go treat yourself to something nice. If I'd made something even a tenth of that size I'd be very pleased indeed. Thumbs up Thumbs up

The next question would be trying to make the other (or another) polymorph! Did you measure the temperature at which your crystallisation took place? All it would take, I should imagine, is controlling the temperature so it's on the other side of the transition point - although it also appears that there are solvent effects so perhaps that factor could be used instead.

This is something we could all have a go at trying - of course, not necessarily the mega-crystal but at least both forms as large monocrystals.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli
 
LevitatingGod
#105 Posted : 7/23/2017 9:01:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 175
Joined: 07-Jan-2017
Last visit: 14-Jul-2020
downwardsfromzero wrote:
Lovely work!

Go treat yourself to something nice. If I'd made something even a tenth of that size I'd be very pleased indeed. Thumbs up Thumbs up

The next question would be trying to make the other (or another) polymorph! Did you measure the temperature at which your crystallisation took place? All it would take, I should imagine, is controlling the temperature so it's on the other side of the transition point - although it also appears that there are solvent effects so perhaps that factor could be used instead.

This is something we could all have a go at trying - of course, not necessarily the mega-crystal but at least both forms as large monocrystals.

Dang :/ I didn't measure that..
So what exactly are we talking about here? Are you stating if I were to, say, dial a certain temperature for the saturated solvent to remain at during crystallization, I could make specified geometrics from this?
I can definitely see temperature being a factor. I just would like to make a single giant cube or something. I don't understand why it creates so many faces like it did with this one, at first it was making one big cube but over time I saw it changing. Do you think observation would potentially alter the outcome? I'm honestly curious, this is not sarcasm by any means.. I would like to make it perfectly symmetrical. Do you think application of a controlled frequency during crystallization could maybe help with this?
What you perceive, you conceive.
 
downwardsfromzero
#106 Posted : 7/24/2017 12:55:40 AM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 5026
Joined: 30-Aug-2008
Last visit: 22-Sep-2020
Location: square root of minus one
Quote:
Do you think observation would potentially alter the outcome? I'm honestly curious, this is not sarcasm by any means.. I would like to make it perfectly symmetrical. Do you think application of a controlled frequency during crystallization could maybe help with this?
I honestly have no idea! People may want to shoot me down in flames for saying this but you may want to pay attention to the positions of the planets during the process if you're interested in the alchemical aspects of this type of practice. I've anecdotally observed frost taking notably different forms according to certain planetary alignments but really no moment is the same as any other moment by that measure - although some are more similar.

Planetary orbital periods are just another case of frequency so that can be a guide in the absence of any other more directly meaningful information. Were you thinking of some derivative of 432Hz, perhaps?

As far as observation goes, your presence (should that be the manner in which you choose to observe) would introduce vibration, air movement and thermal radiation which might lead to convection currents in the solution which would potentially alter the outcome. If you were listening to theta brainwave entrainment binaural beats at the time, well, the cat's your intern. Or something.

(Sorry, past bedtime again!)
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli
 
Aum_Shanti
#107 Posted : 7/24/2017 8:04:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 660
Joined: 30-Jul-2016
Last visit: 15-Jul-2019
Location: Europe
Quote:
I just would like to make a single giant cube or something


Well as I understood it, DMT has 2 distinct crystal structures (polymorph) and none of them has 90° edges. So growing a cube is impossible.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.
 
LevitatingGod
#108 Posted : 7/24/2017 6:31:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 175
Joined: 07-Jan-2017
Last visit: 14-Jul-2020
Aum_Shanti wrote:
Quote:
I just would like to make a single giant cube or something


Well as I understood it, DMT has 2 distinct crystal structures (polymorph) and none of them has 90° edges. So growing a cube is impossible.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My dmt crystal was literally a cube as a seed and almost completed as a cube but a few things altered the final outcome. So as for it being 'impossible' it's not. Anything is possible, "impossible" is going on all around us in a variety of ways, indefinitely.

I know the form a crystal takes on is based upon several things, one major one being the vibrations creating/aligning the formation(Kymatica/Cymatics). So theoretically(I will find out asap as I am working to see how to test this theory) if a frequency could be applied in a controlled way, you could potentially alter the crystals form entirely, even after its fully grown.
What you perceive, you conceive.
 
Mindlusion
#109 Posted : 7/24/2017 7:09:02 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1326
Joined: 21-Jul-2010
Last visit: 22-Sep-2020
Location: the ancient cluster
LevitatingGod wrote:
Aum_Shanti wrote:
Quote:
I just would like to make a single giant cube or something


Well as I understood it, DMT has 2 distinct crystal structures (polymorph) and none of them has 90° edges. So growing a cube is impossible.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

My dmt crystal was literally a cube as a seed and almost completed as a cube but a few things altered the final outcome. So as for it being 'impossible' it's not. Anything is possible, "impossible" is going on all around us in a variety of ways, indefinitely.

I know the form a crystal takes on is based upon several things, one major one being the vibrations creating/aligning the formation(Kymatica/Cymatics). So theoretically(I will find out asap as I am working to see how to test this theory) if a frequency could be applied in a controlled way, you could potentially alter the crystals form entirely, even after its fully grown.


See this is where you start to make things up. It is no question that pressure waves , even electromagnetic waves, can have an effect on the growth of crystal structure, but it is very minor compared to the much greater factors that you completely ignore in favor of the mystical and new age sounding factors.

Solvent, concentration, temperature, rate of change in concentration, rate of change in temperature, impurity type and concentration, these all have many magnitudes greater change in crystal structure then soundwaves. For example, the well known cubic salt crystals of NaCl can become needle like with just a few drops of an organic impurity. Most altered structures come about by distrupting the growth on the faces of the crystals, these altered structures are not considered different polymorphs either.

Just because it looked perfectly cubic when it was small, doesn't mean the final structure is a cube, many orthorhombic crystals in their growth patterns go through a cubic phase. I am not saying what it is or what it isn't I am saying visual observation IS deceiving.

I'm also not saying you didn't take this stuff into account, obviously you had to , to get that result. But before you go adding things try repeating it, soon you will find completely different results for a reason you do not yet know or could not account for. This way you can better discount claims of something else your doing causing another effect. Correlation is not causation. You can by all means play with it, play is fun I do it all the time, it can lead to great success on occasion, but it's not science, it can fool you.
If you can repeat it, try changing the solvent. You are using naphtha, for example, the 1% of some aromatic component could have a drastic effect that you wouldn't see using heptane.

Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."
 
Reincarnated
#110 Posted : 7/24/2017 10:43:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 54
Joined: 05-Feb-2017
Last visit: 13-Mar-2019
Location: Bottom of the stairs
Shocked Very happy Big grin Thumbs up Beautiful job my friend. Very different from the first large clump! I highly commended you work and patience on this. I think it is plenty big enough to show the potential of your technique.
Afew questions.. 1. Does it appear to be fairly structurally strong or would you consider it fragile?
2. Does light easily pass through the crystal (pic of this would be great) and is it refractive? (Any splitting of colours)
3. Does it smell?
4. Are you going to test it for potency via bioessay?Wink
I may be a poor man but when I close my eyes im sleeping in the palace of kings
 
«PREV456
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest (2)

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.056 seconds.