We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT, Facial Structure & the Smile Options

#1 Posted : 6/10/2017 2:13:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Not sure how to start this off or even if anyone else has noticed or experienced this.

The smile, the lines & trailing creases off the corners of the eyes, the bold statement of the cheeks raising up and out, the lines running up from the corners of the mouth, along with all the interrelated muscles and lines forming the representation of those aspects of the unnameable.

I've noticed over the years that my facial characteristics have changed, mostly when I smile, it seems to closely resemble some of the entities I've came into contact with. That jester-like smile that's unmistakable - so deep, genuine, and from a place deep deep within; thick and powerful. It's something that's always stood out, especially noticing the same thing with my significant other. I've noticed it with several people that have worked with dmt consistently over the years.

I just wonder that if all the twitches and potential facial contortions that one can go through while lying there while under a deep dmt experience does something markedly over time, physiologically speaking. Could be nothing, could also be something. It's beautiful and intriguing to me.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

muladharma
#2 Posted : 6/10/2017 3:20:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When you are completely naked and in awe of the truth, your soul develops a greater appreciation for the genuine.

I have been through changes and experiences, not always psychedelic, which have left a profound impact on the way I react to stimuli. Deep, genuine and powerful actions are something that I have a lot, it's more like the actions that lack authenticity have been and still are being cut out of my soul, being replaced with something that springs out of calm and tranquility, with a more timeless flow of existence.

Meditation has been the best way for me of understanding these changes. When you exist in the present moment, it unfolds and reveals itself, it pulls down the curtain of appearances and explodes with depth. The eye of consciousness shines its light removing all that is unclear, and eroding the wall of creation leaving shapes that are infinitely beautiful and intricate in their impossible existence, and that is the real nature of things, or Dharma.

The facial characteristics or expressions are caused by nervous impulses telling certain muscles to contract, and how hard they should do so. If I understand you correctly, we can conclude that the impulses travel to more muscles, and are more intense, which means that the place from which they spring is more radiating and warm Smile

Interesting topic to think about, thank you for posting this Love

Find the wisdom to practice loving-kindness.

#3 Posted : 6/10/2017 6:54:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Thanks for your response. Eloquent way of putting several of these aspects.

Jester, joker, that wider than average smile or elongated vertically with all the lines, creases and folds, muscles, not from this world. I see it with several tryptamine artists in their face. I've seen it with several other people.

The eyes too. They can be the cherry on top. Some beautiful psychonauts out there. Love

lyserge
#4 Posted : 6/16/2017 6:46:11 AM

polyfather anomalous

that reminds of the Anonymous mask, it has the same look you are talking about i think
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

#5 Posted : 6/16/2017 8:47:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

lyserge wrote:
that reminds of the Anonymous mask, it has the same look you are talking about i think

Yup, that's exactly what im talking about.

I also wanted to say that I don't think it's physically changing the face [who knows though] as much as I think it's allowing new ways of facial expression, allowing the face and all it's movements to take a different route than if said individual didn't develop a relationship with tryptamines.

Global
#6 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:27:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I remember at some point toward the end of my DMT use, I noticed within an experience that my facial expressions caused geometrical reconfigurations of the hyperspace entity I was encountering. Having a smile would cause it to take on a certain configuration, while raising the eyebrows would create further modulations. This could carry interesting psychological considerations as regards holding certain facial expressions while sober, and their affects on thoughts and perception.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb