We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time back here in a long while. Is there an updated cacti supplier list? Options

SammaSam
#1 Posted : 6/8/2017 4:23:03 PM

φ ≡ (1+√5)/2 ≡ Me

Haven't been back here in a long time and happy to see folks still using this forum! It was super helpful to me at the beginning of my journey down the rabbit hole. I'm trying to locate a reasonably current list of cacti suppliers, is there a running thread anywhere? Thanks! Big grin

Sam

"God is not outside us but is just us, the living and the dead, the never-lived and never-died. That we should learn it only now, is supreme reality, it was written a long time ago in the archives of universal mind, it is already done, there's no more to do." ~ Jack Kerouac

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 6/8/2017 9:35:32 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Sustainable plant and seed suppliers

I don't know how updated it is since you were here last, but feel free to browse through that section of the forum. Lots of good sites to be had there including some excellent cacti places!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

mitosis
#3 Posted : 7/1/2017 3:22:55 PM

who? what? where?

cactus affinity has nice cuttings reasonably priced in the states

urtica
#4 Posted : 7/3/2017 6:04:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cactus affinity is great, cactus arizona is too, sacred succulents is the OG & has the most diversity. Mallacht's plants is OK tho they don't have a ton of diversity.
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.