We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone - A bit about me Options

Baelor
#1 Posted : 6/6/2017 10:05:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I was younger, I didn't care about drugs. I didn't understand why one would want to take them. That however changed over time.
When I was about 17 I got curious. What do drugs actually do to you, how harmful are they? I did my research and stopped drinking alcohol (not that I drank a lot before (it is legal to drink with 16 here), but now I try to avoid it entirely). I was curious, but still very careful. It took me another 5 years to actually try something. With 22 I started smoking MJ. Not every day, but fairly regularly. A few months later I tried a low dose of MDMA, I haven't touched it since.
I was always very curious about DMT, but had too much respect to try it. Instead, I decided to try LSD first (I'm 23 now). So that happened. A few weeks later I got my hands on halve a gram of DMT.
It was unbelievable. If there is one substance I want to keep in my life, it's DMT. I peeked behind the curtain of existence and want to explore what lays beyond.
Talking about these experiences to "normal" people would make me look insane, so I decided to join this forum. So here I am. The internet is a wonderful thing.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 6/6/2017 2:00:15 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hello and welcome to the Nexus!

I was pretty much the same way growing up, not all too interested in any drugs. It wasn't until my brother introduced me to cannabis when I was somewhere around the age of 12 that my interest was piqued. Before the beginning with my brother, the DARE program was running strong and I was thoroughly brainwashed into believing that even standing near any drugs could and would be detrimental to my health. What a silly time that was!

Very happy

However, I didn't take a careful approach when I left home at 18, unfortunately, and ended up becoming a slave to several addictions. I would take anything and everything I could for a while, just to feel something. It wasn't until I grew my first mushroom that my eyes were opened to the obnoxiously destructive lifestyle I was creating for myself. After that moment, a new chapter began. It took some time to overcome the addictions, but with support from my family and a new perspective from psychedelics, I had finally screwed my head on straight. Things have been more positive and uplifting ever since and I couldn't be more thankful for that!

DMT is definitely a special molecule. I can never find the proper words to describe it effectively, but I think that is part of the mystery...and the awe-inspiring beauty. Anyway, come on in, have a look around, and enjoy your time here at the Nexus!

PEACE

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

skoobysnax
#3 Posted : 6/6/2017 4:36:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Baelor wrote:
When I was younger, I didn't care about drugs. I didn't understand why one would want to take them. That however changed over time.
When I was about 17 I got curious. What do drugs actually do to you, how harmful are they? I did my research and stopped drinking alcohol (not that I drank a lot before (it is legal to drink with 16 here), but now I try to avoid it entirely). I was curious, but still very careful. It took me another 5 years to actually try something. With 22 I started smoking MJ. Not every day, but fairly regularly. A few months later I tried a low dose of MDMA, I haven't touched it since.
I was always very curious about DMT, but had too much respect to try it. Instead, I decided to try LSD first (I'm 23 now). So that happened. A few weeks later I got my hands on halve a gram of DMT.
It was unbelievable. If there is one substance I want to keep in my life, it's DMT. I peeked behind the curtain of existence and want to explore what lays beyond.
Talking about these experiences to "normal" people would make me look insane, so I decided to join this forum. So here I am. The internet is a wonderful thing.

Perfect timing friend. I wish I had this kind of community when I first started, my path to now is long and sordid but Here I Am Now, right where I am supposed to be WELCOME!

I hope you can utilize the resources here to deepen you relationship with entheogens as a tool. I don't know if you garden but beginning to cultivate a relationship with the plant spirits by caring for them personally has guided me to deeper levels. It asserted me with responsibility to them as living beings themselves and deepened my intentions.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Baelor
#4 Posted : 6/7/2017 9:45:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for having me Smile
It truly is a wonderful website. All the information you need in one place.
I've tried MHRB + Rue today (7g + 3g). A wonderful experience, pure bliss.

blue.magic
#5 Posted : 6/8/2017 1:12:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. It is great to know there are younger people with such and open attitude Thumbs up

Baelor
#6 Posted : 6/18/2017 9:07:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've finished my first harmala extraction. The yield is about 3% (3g), it still needs to dry a bit though. I wanted to vaporize it but after researching the temperature needed, I realized that my vaporizer doesn't get hot enough Crying or very sad
One question If I may ask.
Why is it neccessary to manske? I mean, couldn't you get similiar results by:

Extracting in acidic water > filtering > basing > redisolve in acidic water >repeat until clean?
Baelor attached the following image(s):
harmala.png (2,812kb) downloaded 62 time(s).

TGO
#7 Posted : 6/18/2017 10:29:54 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Baelor wrote:

Why is it neccessary to manske? I mean, couldn't you get similiar results by:

Extracting in acidic water > filtering > basing > redisolve in acidic water >repeat until clean?

Yes, that would work and a manske is not necessary to achieve a final product. However, consider the following:

SnozzleBerry wrote:

P. harmala contains non-RIMA alkaloids (such as vasicine and vasicinone) that, by definition, lower the potency of your extract by weight if you don't remove them. They do have other positive properties, but are also abortifacient, and their desirability may differ from individual to individual, depending on the intentions behind their ingestion.

Here's an old thread on it, there should be others as well. Smile

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Baelor
#8 Posted : 6/18/2017 11:05:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. That thread was an interesting read. I'll extract the vasicine out of the left over liquid after the manske next time. It is itself an interesting molecule id'd like to try.

#9 Posted : 1/9/2018 1:30:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Baelor wrote:

Welcome Smile

Yeah ..dmt. It's powerful stuff, life affirming, reality shattering, drops all boundaries, Self unencumbered. There's zero words that can encapsulate the enormity of it when it really overtakes you.

I feel the same way, that if I was left with one choice it would be dmt most likely [or some other smokeable form like changa or e. leaf].

Nice to have you