CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
DMT E-cig guide for the new members Options
 
nan0tEch
#1 Posted : 6/3/2017 8:46:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 52
Joined: 01-Apr-2017
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: Hyperspace
Hey you fellow DMT’ers

I’ve made this post cause there are a lot ‘new members’ asking about this method and there has been a change in mod’s (referred to the e-cig device) over the past years. These day's you will found a lot of sub ohm tanks (a tank is where you put in your e-liquid and has the coil inside) I’m going to write my method and hope that there are others participating in a discussion so we could help our members if they are looking into this method. This post https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&t=69654 from ducdevil could help you also, but we new members cannot participate with it.


What do you need to buy
A mod like the Smoke AL85kit (This is my choice i’m not pushing you to buy it, any model that have at least 80 watt will do)
A 18650 battery for this mod
e-liquid 50/50 PG/VG 0mg nicotine (it could be flavored with mint, not necessarily needed)
Your DMT spice (you all ready have it)
A glass shot for mixing
A syringe 5ml, i cut off the the sharp point, otherwise i couldn’t get all the liquid out the glass
a pot with hot water


What’s my setup:
Smok al85kit (this is a full set and gets you started)
It has the 0,4 ohm coil installed witch is perfect for you
I’ve setup the mod to use the temperature mode and configured it to 260°celsius with a 45watt output, because the standard coil is stainless steel use SS option for your coil. The temperature mode will always give the correct voltage for your coil, even when it's started to wear off (it recalibrate every time you won't notice it)
There are other coils around with other materials but they tend to give some oxides when you vape and it’s for flavor that they use these other materials (That's what i read on reddit) Stainless steel doesn’t do that.

Now get some 50/50 vg/pg with no nicotine in it. You could use a flavor like mint to take away the taste from DMT, i use it plain no flavor. Take a shot glass and heat-up some water in a pot (not boiling, around 60-70 degrees) Best to put in your shot glass empty to heat up, so you will be safe if your glass break you don’t lose your spice. If your shot glass survive you can put in 1ml of your e-liquid and add your spice (1ml 50/50 pg/vg could hold 1g of DMT). Take your syringe and mix your solution until it’s all dissolved into the liquid (my first filling was with 370mg spice and 2,2ml e-liquid this fitted these 3ml tank) For me it was good enough it was intended to be not so potent, it is just my first try (my real first try was snorted, not recommended) So i reseted my puff count on the mod, i used it a few times with just the plain e-liquid. I wanted to see how fast i drain such a tank. Ended the test it premature ,so i didn’t know how many puff to get out this 3ml tank. I even burned my wick inside the coil due the low liquid that i pulled out with the syringe. It’s stupid i wanted to burn as much liquid before i put the spicy in. So trip to the store to get some new ones.
So fill it up and wait 10 minutes for the wick to absorb the juice. Now you are ready to have some fun.

So my first tank is empty and i can do the math.
370mg spice and i puffed 90 times with it. This ended up for me with around 4/5 mg DMT per puff. So you could do 3 puffs and have around 15mg vaped. This was intended to be a low mixtures and it showed that i was correct. The only drawback to this method is if you are a smoker you could probably take bigger hits then me. So to know how potent your mixture was you need to vape the hole tank empty to do the math.

My second filling will be 1g DMT and i will fill it with e-liquid till i get 3ml for my tank. what i don’t know is, can i get with this mixture also the 90 puffs or will it be less like around 60 puffs. Time will tell. If i get 90 puffs from it i could end up with 11mg per puff or when it’s 60 then it will be 16mg per puff. This should be ok now i’m i a bit more comfortable with DMT.

For now this should get you started with your adventures.

ps This smoke AL85 kit used 15% from it’s battery for one tank. You could charge your battery via the mod, but it’s recommended to charge it in a station. You could buy mod’s with build in battery’s that’s no problem.
nan0tEch attached the following image(s):
IMG_1035.JPG (1,757kb) downloaded 1,750 time(s).
 

Have doubts about your samples? Get trusted results by having your samples tested.
 
muladharma
#2 Posted : 6/3/2017 8:59:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 95
Joined: 03-Jun-2017
Last visit: 05-Jul-2020
I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while, thank you for sharing your experience!

The quantity per puff described by your second filling sounds ideal for me. What do you think of the harshness of the smoke? Is there any difference if compared to smoking VG/PG with 0 nicotine?
Find the wisdom to practice loving-kindness.
 
nan0tEch
#3 Posted : 6/3/2017 9:13:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 52
Joined: 01-Apr-2017
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: Hyperspace
muladharma wrote:
I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while, thank you for sharing your experience!

The quantity per puff described by your second filling sounds ideal for me. What do you think of the harshness of the smoke? Is there any difference if compared to smoking VG/PG with 0 nicotine?


I smoke it with 0 nicotine, i cannot compare the taste with other methods like a vgv or added flavors to the liquid. It don't taste awkward or burned.
 
bongo264
#4 Posted : 6/3/2017 9:23:38 PM

Lost puppy


Posts: 47
Joined: 29-Oct-2014
Last visit: 07-Jul-2018
I would be interested in hearing more of your experiments. Early on I toyed with the idea of using an E-cig setup but got a GVG and never looked back.

Maybe this will help those who are having trouble with the more traditional methods of vaporizing (like my GF).

I certainly burnt my fair share of DMT and it taste quite awful not to mention the harshness.


Luck to ya!
 
nan0tEch
#5 Posted : 6/3/2017 9:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 52
Joined: 01-Apr-2017
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: Hyperspace
bongo264 wrote:
I would be interested in hearing more of your experiments. Early on I toyed with the idea of using an E-cig setup but got a GVG and never looked back.


A gvg was my first thought, then i realised that it wouldn't be practice like in stealth way to use it. A e-cig isn't that uncommen to use. I've played with the idea to use it on the go. Like at sea our in the park. No one notice it and you could be laying in the sun.
 
TeaDaze
#6 Posted : 6/4/2017 12:28:29 AM

truth is a pathless land


Posts: 64
Joined: 19-Mar-2017
Last visit: 06-Mar-2020
I was going to start a new thread to share my vaping success but since there is a pretty fresh one already I'll just contribute here.

I wanted to experiment with vaping partially because I wanted a sneaky option to get it into shows and festivals. I also wanted/hoped to get away from my recent GVG complications. So, I picked up these two new gadgets to try:

G Pen Liquid Vaporizer
Innokin Coolfire IV iSub 40W

My hope was that the pen would be the sneaky device and the mod box mod would be the heavy hitter at home.

Both were loaded with 1ml PG (amazon) / ~1g DMT, mixed in a shot glass submerged in a hot water bath (hot tap water in a bowl was enough). A 1ml syringe was used for all mixing and transferring of fluids. I briefly tried a PG/VG mix but decided on pure PG for various reasons (cleaner vaporizing, lower viscosity).

So, the verdict so far?

The G Pen works but is very slow to hit and takes several labored tokes to get to where I want to be. It will work perfectly for sneaking into shows due to its size and the fact that there is little risk of unintentionally traveling to other dimensions given how much time and effort it takes to use it.

The Innokin is a completely different story. This thing far exceeded my expectations and works very well! The OP mentioned using an 80W box mod but I am having excellent results running this little "sub-ohm" guy at only 20w with a 0.5ohm atomizer. Moar power doesn't seem necessary? It's hard to say how much I'm getting in one hit since I can't measure doses, but 25mg has always been my sweet spot and I'm getting to that "spot" in just one hit. The build quality is also great. It feels like a tank and comes with everything needed to get going immediately (minus the PG and DMT of course). Oh, and the +/- buttons and micro usb port totally looks just as astonished as I feel every time I blast off Smile

Couldn't be happier with the purchase. My GVG is taking a break.
TeaDaze attached the following image(s):
IMG_2078.jpg (1,796kb) downloaded 1,718 time(s).
 
syberdelic
#7 Posted : 6/4/2017 5:15:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 626
Joined: 31-Dec-2016
Last visit: 23-Oct-2017
I've had DMT through many different devices, a couple of which I made myself. They all had their pros and cons but the only downside to the E-cig method seems to be that they can leak. But with some care, the leaking can be mitigated. I know that a lot of people here like to go all the way on a few drags. If you mix it potent enough and have the power adjusted, this is possible. Personally, I like the E-cig method specifically because one can sip on a diluted mixture rather than loading up the cannon and keeping your fingers crossed.

And seriously, I'm tired of hearing about the GVG. The Nexus seems at times an infomercial for the damn thing. Now that I've tried vaping DMT with electricity, I will never get a flame anywhere near it.
 
Asher7
#8 Posted : 6/4/2017 7:32:34 AM

Professional Tracker


Posts: 620
Joined: 29-Jan-2017
Last visit: 14-May-2020
I'll gracefully mention again the benefits of a dripper. No leaks, measured drops, no waste. It's just an all around better approach for some no matter the mixture. You know what you're getting.

Also like you say, the talk around town has it seem the gvg is the Babe Ruth of ROA's but, flame man, runs a risk. A couple of coils turned down low is hard to beat according to my reading. Plus you could literally drop it in your lap and it's as safe as safe gets. Personally another benefit is, the gvg looks like a funny pipe, suspicious. Vape nerds usually have 9 tanks 5 mods, a boatload of tools and equip. 15 different bottles of juice and just a whole lot of stuff that can sit in plain view, in a manner of speaking, like E.T. sat with all the stuffed animals in Drew Barrymore's closet and was never noticed. Smile
Asher7 attached the following image(s):
CwmPA2OUkAAIjV7.jpg (41kb) downloaded 1,667 time(s).
 
nan0tEch
#9 Posted : 6/4/2017 9:40:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 52
Joined: 01-Apr-2017
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: Hyperspace
TeaDaze wrote:
I was going to start a new thread to share my vaping success but since there is a pretty fresh one already I'll just contribute here.


Thx for your input.

TeaDaze wrote:
I briefly tried a PG/VG mix but decided on pure PG for various reasons (cleaner vaporizing, lower viscosity).


A pure PG would that low viscosity create more leaking?

TeaDaze wrote:
The G Pen works but is very slow to hit and takes several labored tokes to get to where I want to be. It will work perfectly for sneaking into shows due to its size and the fact that there is little risk of unintentionally traveling to other dimensions


I've done it on a beach bar and didn't found it pleasant, there was to much external input to enjoy the experience.


TeaDaze wrote:
The Innokin is a completely different story. This thing far exceeded my expectations and works very well! The OP mentioned using an 80W box mod but I am having excellent results running this little "sub-ohm" guy at only 20w with a 0.5ohm atomizer. Moar power doesn't seem necessary? It's hard to say how much I'm getting in one hit since I can't measure doses, but 25mg has always been my sweet spot and I'm getting to that "spot" in just one hit. The build quality is also great. It feels like a tank and comes with everything needed to get going immediately (minus the PG and DMT of course). Oh, and the +/- buttons and micro usb port totally looks just as astonished as I feel every time I blast off Smile

Couldn't be happier with the purchase. My GVG is taking a break.


As far as i see it a mod box that has more power has less problems in getting the coils fired up. More the 100watt is overkill unless you already have one.
 
nan0tEch
#10 Posted : 6/4/2017 9:52:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 52
Joined: 01-Apr-2017
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: Hyperspace
Asher7 wrote:
I'll gracefully mention again the benefits of a dripper. No leaks, measured drops, no waste. It's just an all around better approach for some no matter the mixture. You know what you're getting.

Do you talk about a RDA? (Rebuildable dripping atmomizer) can you make a link to your dripper tank so we could learn method.
 
muladharma
#11 Posted : 6/4/2017 1:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 95
Joined: 03-Jun-2017
Last visit: 05-Jul-2020
TeaDaze wrote:
Both were loaded with 1ml PG (amazon) / ~1g DMT, mixed in a shot glass submerged in a hot water bath (hot tap water in a bowl was enough). A 1ml syringe was used for all mixing and transferring of fluids. I briefly tried a PG/VG mix but decided on pure PG for various reasons (cleaner vaporizing, lower viscosity).


Spent some time in the chat, for those interested in the chemistry, I believe that DMT is soluble in Propylene Glycol, which is found in different concentrations inside most e-Juice bottles. Not sure about DMT solubility in VG.
Find the wisdom to practice loving-kindness.
 
TeaDaze
#12 Posted : 6/4/2017 7:12:54 PM

truth is a pathless land


Posts: 64
Joined: 19-Mar-2017
Last visit: 06-Mar-2020
Asher7 wrote:
I'll gracefully mention again the benefits of a dripper. No leaks, measured drops, no waste. It's just an all around better approach for some no matter the mixture. You know what you're getting.
...
Vape nerds usually have 9 tanks 5 mods, a boatload of tools and equip. 15 different bottles of juice and just a whole lot of stuff that can sit in plain view, in a manner of speaking, like E.T. sat with all the stuffed animals in Drew Barrymore's closet and was never noticed. Smile

I'm glad you mentioned drippers. With the tank there is no preparation ritual to perform prior to blast off. I kind of liked the fact that I had to prepare my dose before each trip. It detoured me from "casual" use and gave me time to prepare my mind for the journey. I also feel uneasy about having so much spice within the device.

I do like the discreteness of the vaping gadgets. Where I live vapes are quite popular and I doubt anyone would think twice if they saw the setup. The GVG, scale, and torch looks pretty sketch and can't be left out in the open!

nan0tEch wrote:
A pure PG would that low viscosity create more leaking?

No problems yet but everything is still quite new. I'm curious to see how this works out given some time.

nan0tEch wrote:
I've done it on a beach bar and didn't found it pleasant, there was to much external input to enjoy the experience.
I love dancing during my trips, so some external input is necessary, though I could definitely imagine there being too much. I've had mixed results with large acid doses in public- at least with DMT I could wait until the moment and vibe feels just right rather than be stuck in an altered state for hours. I think it's worth trying a few times, at the very least.

nan0tEch wrote:
As far as i see it a mod box that has more power has less problems in getting the coils fired up. More the 100watt is overkill unless you already have one.
That makes sense. With a more powerful box you probably have more options as well if you want to remove the atomizer and vape something else. If my little box produced vapor any faster I'd probably have to reduce the concentration of DMT, though Smile
 
Asher7
#13 Posted : 6/5/2017 6:37:23 AM

Professional Tracker


Posts: 620
Joined: 29-Jan-2017
Last visit: 14-May-2020
nan0tEch wrote:
Asher7 wrote:
I'll gracefully mention again the benefits of a dripper. No leaks, measured drops, no waste. It's just an all around better approach for some no matter the mixture. You know what you're getting.

Do you talk about a RDA? (Rebuildable dripping atmomizer) can you make a link to your dripper tank so we could learn method.

Yeah an RDA (also RDTA, which adds a tank to the ability to drip). The method is very simple, instead of a tank that wicks juice through the coils by way of cotton, you just have coil(s) and cotton, no tank. You manually drip the juice into the cotton/onto the coil directly from the juice bottle.

That method has it benefits because you can keep track of your saturation, and also you can saturate your coils/cotton heavier than what cotton will wick by itself, giving you larger hits. And since I doubt anyone is going to go around vaping spice all day, you can load it up with what you intend to use, vape, and put it away when you're done keeping all the rest of your juice in the origional bottle. Check them out and how they work if you haven't Smile
 
nan0tEch
#14 Posted : 6/5/2017 7:01:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 52
Joined: 01-Apr-2017
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: Hyperspace
Asher7 wrote:

That method has it benefits because you can keep track of your saturation, and also you can saturate your coils/cotton heavier than what cotton will wick by itself, giving you larger hits. And since I doubt anyone is going to go around vaping spice all day, you can load it up with what you intend to use, vape, and put it away when you're done keeping all the rest of your juice in the origional bottle. Check them out and how they work if you haven't Smile


Yes indeed i have search a few RDTA, but imo it's not something for me. My vape is just for DMT, so multi liquids options isn't a deal breaker. You mentioned that you are more in controle? How? You put the spice on top the coils and fire?

At the moment i will stick to my standard tank. I'm going to try to do some more tests on potency and puffs with my setup.
 
nan0tEch
#15 Posted : 6/13/2017 7:50:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 52
Joined: 01-Apr-2017
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: Hyperspace
Made a new batch for my tank. I took 1g DMT and 2ml e-juice let this dissolve into the liquid. I was a bit to fast with the 2ml it had be better that i took 1.8ml. When i put it into the 3ml tank it was full full and i had a bit leftover in the syringe.

Today tested the new mixture, it's indeed 3 times as powerful as my first tank.

Just a few pictures

Weighing some DMT for the e-liquide



A little bit of e-liquid Smile



Melting the DMT and mixing the e-liquid into a powerfull mixture



Just a bit to much for the 3ml tank



Filled up the tank and ready for some travel




 
muladharma
#16 Posted : 6/22/2017 9:53:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 95
Joined: 03-Jun-2017
Last visit: 05-Jul-2020
I've been playing with very low concentrations on a double coil dripper. I find that with a dripper a very low quantity of DMT dissolved into 1mg of vg/pg base vaporises excellently, and produces noticeable sub-threshold physical/psychological effects. I am reluctant to invest more spice into a larger concentration as I don't see this method very well documented. Will come with more feedback after I attempt a larger concentration.

The advantages of a dripper is, as Asher7 mentioned very coherently, something that I prefer.

If anyone has used drippers with various concentrations, some input would be greatly appreciated Smile

Thank you for your contributions so far Love

Find the wisdom to practice loving-kindness.
 
downwardsfromzero
#17 Posted : 6/22/2017 1:46:47 PM

No way ticket

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 4802
Joined: 30-Aug-2008
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: square root of minus one
muladharma wrote:
Not sure about DMT solubility in VG.

Experiments a while ago showed freebase DMT to be slightly soluble in VG at best, with considerable difficulty getting it into solution. Given the nature of the materials involved (and the location), it was impossible to quantify.

I'd take a look in the "Express Ticket to the Alien Pool Party" thread to see if anything more concrete is stated.

Edit: e.g., this post.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli
 
muladharma
#18 Posted : 6/23/2017 2:01:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 95
Joined: 03-Jun-2017
Last visit: 05-Jul-2020
downwardsfromzero wrote:
muladharma wrote:
Not sure about DMT solubility in VG.

Experiments a while ago showed freebase DMT to be slightly soluble in VG at best, with considerable difficulty getting it into solution. Given the nature of the materials involved (and the location), it was impossible to quantify.

I'd take a look in the "Express Ticket to the Alien Pool Party" thread to see if anything more concrete is stated.

Edit: e.g., this post.


Very grateful Love Thumbs up
Find the wisdom to practice loving-kindness.
 
colebones
#19 Posted : 8/11/2017 3:05:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 10
Joined: 30-Apr-2017
Last visit: 24-Feb-2019
Any new updates on this? Im pretty sensitive with the vapors from dmt. Have tried a version of the machine and cannot perfect it. Im wondering if i can just go down to the local vape store and pick something up like in the pictures and mix it 1/3 ratio or 50/50 and give it a go?
 
nan0tEch
#20 Posted : 8/11/2017 7:14:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 52
Joined: 01-Apr-2017
Last visit: 06-Jul-2020
Location: Hyperspace
colebones wrote:
Any new updates on this? Im pretty sensitive with the vapors from dmt. Have tried a version of the machine and cannot perfect it. Im wondering if i can just go down to the local vape store and pick something up like in the pictures and mix it 1/3 ratio or 50/50 and give it a go?


Sure that's how I did it. I'm now at 43 puffs on my second tank (1/3 mixture) my first tank was a 1/6 mixture.
It's not "or 50/50" you need to melt 1g spice and add 1.8 ml 50/50 pg/vg e-liquide no nicotine, that's if your tank can hold 3ml.
 
123NEXT»
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.073 seconds.