We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
salvia...link to the spirit world? Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 5/29/2017 2:50:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia and spirit travel
Bluelighter
bluegreenman's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2011
09-03-2011 03:42
I guess Im one of the few that actually enjoys Salvia. Ive been to hell and heaven on this substance but Its one that is very interesting to explore. There are several types of Salvia experiences, but the one that has happened the most to me is this one.

When I inhale the salvia, I blackout, and come back, but not as myself. The thoughts, goals, memories, family, and exact conversation at that time belong to another person. I can hear the person talking to whoever they are talking to, and hear their thoughts. It goes on like this for a good 5 or 10 minutes.

What do you guys think? Does Salvia actually transport your spirit to another time, place, and person? This is a common experience with Salvia. Is it a spiritual travel? Or is it merely a bunch of jumbled thoughts made to seem like someone elses? My most intense trip ever makes me believe in the spiritual side.

On my most intense trip, I inhaled 4 hits before passing out. I was according to my trip sitter, having seizure like fits for 20 minutes. In my head though.. I was in another dimension, an alternate reality. I was flying towards this planet through the bright orange clouds, I could feel the wind, feel that gut feeling of falling, It felt more real than any dream or vision I have ever had. I broke through the clouds and saw a world that was covered completely in the same gridlock pattern of huge shining white houses, and extremely dark streets. The whole planet was a development.

I hit the ground with a painful thud, and was greeted by a shocked young man. He asked me if I was alright and I could not find the words to say at this moment. He invited me to his back yard, where the grass was a purple flowing mass. We sat in the yard and discussed what I did to get there. We started comparing our realities and talking about endless topics. I spent the whole day with this man, met his family, and had a weird dinner with them. This all seemed like a full day, not 20 minutes of seizures. I remember starting to freak out because I didnt think I would ever return to my reality.

I told this man that I had to go back! I was screaming at him to help me get back, I was panicked. I ran out of the house and down the endless pitch black road. I ran for what seemed hours, and the road turned into a dark ocean that I swam through. In the distance I saw a box like structure that was a picture of me laying in my living room, having seizures. I swam as fast and hard as I could and struggled my way into this window of my reality. I then got sucked very forcefully back into my body. I stopped having my seizures, and started crying. You may think me weak minded, but I WAS GONE. It was not like other psyches where I know im just a delusional drug user, I lived, breathed, ate, talked, felt this other reality. It shocked me to my very core. Salvia is no joke, the spirit behind this plant can take you to very far places. But beware... she is a mean one..

[[This report above sounds quite amazing..but is it posible to remember so much detail from a salvia blackout/...

i sudenly was in a diferent reality ...a world simular to ..[lego land] ..but a world that was circular meaning ....circular people..circular buildings...everything was made of circular block designs including myself!

The way i saw this world was ingrained in me lucky i was carefull to take one good puff i was able to remember i had just smoked the sd and reasured my self that it would be over soon...

But people like the poster above took 4 hits and blacked out ..ive never tryed sd to this degree!

So how did he remember so much detail in post above/?

I sounded more like a lucid dream report i think...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SpartanII
#2 Posted : 5/29/2017 4:31:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds similar to what has been called in the Salvia world as "body swapping". I experienced this a few times on smoked extract. After the typical gravitational/dimensional effects, I found my"self" as another person, in another time. I was suddenly in a church/monastery/temple, kneeling before something holy, doing some type of ritual. In the background were the entities, commenting on my experiences. Suddenly I was back in "my" body, twitching and churning like a nut-case.

Gotta love Salvia.Thumbs up

starway6
#3 Posted : 5/29/2017 7:58:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpartanII wrote:
Sounds similar to what has been called in the Salvia world as "body swapping". I experienced this a few times on smoked extract. After the typical gravitational/dimensional effects, I found my"self" as another person, in another time. I was suddenly in a church/monastery/temple, kneeling before something holy, doing some type of ritual. In the background were the entities, commenting on my experiences. Suddenly I was back in "my" body, twitching and churning like a nut-case.

Gotta love Salvia.Thumbs up

yep...body swapping"sounds about right... only it swapps your mind also for a diferent reality!

in a past smoked extract trip.. my body was reduced to a [thin rug] lying on a couch with my tiny little button sized heart still beating in my chest... ..

Often to me salvia extracts will thrust into a lego type world of squars or circular shapes .

In this world i become part of my invirement very much like being in a toy lego city where everything is part of me... and i am part of everything.. it can be [block shapes] or a world of [circle]s...or even a world of slices!

As awesome as DMT is...Salvia... [in some ways] .is more powerfull..only she hides behind the curtains alowing dmt more stage time.. she may be the real star of this show...

Every time i do a little salvia//.. im layed naked in front of a world of mostly silent beings and often i get the mesage of who is most powerfull ...

There is often a dream like quality and visual clairity to salvia trips ..if only there could be a way to preserve more mental awareness and memory of more of the experiance..

Could something..[chemicly negative]..be removed from salvia..or taken with a salvia trip that would
alow for a sharper mind durring the trip..[as it seems dmt alows reasonably clear awareness] durring its trip..

something in salvia that clouds memory durring the trip.. if this clouding of memory were reversed by taking another substance or removing the culprit from salvorian A ...a salvia trip could be like pure heaven with the person able to direct the trip much like a high level lucid dream! Thumbs up

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 5/29/2017 10:38:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
something in salvia that clouds memory durring the trip.. if this clouding of memory were reversed by taking another substance or removing the culprit from salvorian A ...a salvia trip could be like pure heaven with the person able to direct the trip much like a high level lucid dream! Thumbs up

For some reason I'm spurred to suggest the usual lucid dreaming supplements - galantamine, for example.
I know nothing of the combination of these substances with sd, however, so please take great care!

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway6
#5 Posted : 5/30/2017 3:10:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Galantamine has been tryed once that i know of with dmt and it made the experiance much more intense!...

Concidering memory isnt that bad on dmt but is much worse with salvia ..a little galantamine might have a positive effect with salvia.. but of corse one must use caution and reaserch it first...

Asher7
#6 Posted : 5/31/2017 8:04:10 AM

Professional Tracker

I've never had problems with memory on salvia. Using extracts there is a risk of getting "lost" like in a whirlwind, but not in a blackout sort of way. My best experiences were always with plain leaf though, through a gravity bong.

Different plants vary in effects, so added to the randomness of the trips in general there are so many possibilities it's impossible to fully figure out. That said the best mix I've found is ironically a dissociative. Even though considered a "kid drug" dxm pairs with salvia amazingly.

Salvia is the first plant that had me considering there actually were some sort of spirits at work in these experiences. A lot of things like pot or lsd, while amazing in there own right are still just the same thing over and over. Salvia is in my eyes, some sort of "burnt offering" used to open the "portal" and what comes is anyone's guess. Given what I've experienced, you truely are opening yourself up for some potential communication with sources that are ..... very much there.

It's hard to explain because you'll have an experience where you flash back to a time before you were flesh human and be reminded of this profound life timeline, and then you'll smoke it again and become Mickey Mouse. It really is insanity, but it makes perfect sense at the same time.

It's impossible to sum up with any sort of completion. The "scientists" will forever be chasing their tails with this one.