We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
More information on Acacia Cyclops and making ayahuasca Options

DMTea Nexian
#1 Posted : 5/27/2017 3:37:46 AM

my mind is the universe and I'm the traveler, on a long journey...

Hi nexians! This is my first thread that I have ever made so I apologise in advance for any discrepancies. There have been a few posts on Acacia Cyclops before but no one has ever elaborated further on this specific species.

I would appreciate it if anyone with a tek on how to make ayahuasca from Cyclops would help me out. I live in South Africa and this species is alien vegetation, meaning if I collect some trees(It grows in shit loads here) no one will be the wiser. A tek on ayahuasca would be the most preferable as it is the most natural method for using DMT(a.k.a not smoking).

The way I have been doing it is by picking the leaves fresh from the trees and boiling them in a big pot of water. I let the water boil away and a brown water like strong tea is left over. I've been making it stronger and stronger with a dose of two cups a day with no effect!

Should I tweak this method somewhat or forget the idea?(I've never done DMT before but am really eager)Any help would be appreciated...
"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong."
-Terrence Mckenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 5/27/2017 4:02:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ayahuasca needs to contain an MAOI, DMT is not orally active without one.
Start with a low dose, your reduction may be way too strong.

There is a lot of info on what ayahuasca is, how it is made, dosage, boil times, admixtures etc on this site.
I'm not sure about how active that species is, so start low and be safe.
The wiki and the search function should help a lot.

Let us know if you have success, if there is not a lot of info on this species, your input will be appreciated!
Good luck, be safe.

DMTea Nexian
#3 Posted : 5/27/2017 4:43:35 AM

Do you know if there are any cheap MAOI foods I can buy?
"Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong."
-Terrence Mckenna

DMTea Nexian
#4 Posted : 5/27/2017 4:46:15 AM

Wiki's a BIG help, thanks Acids hard, help appreciated!
-Terrence Mckenna