We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello all Options

BeeSyrup
#1 Posted : 5/26/2017 6:23:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been taking psychedelics for a few years now but I've recently gained an interest in DMT, mainly enhanced leaf or changa. Although I have not experienced the spice before I look forward to trying it soon.

All through high school I was lost in a terrible bout of depression. I was a quiet kid who kept to himself and on top of that I was also quit skinny(still am, but I'm gaining weight through exercise). This lead to me being bullied a lot and I started hanging around people who weren't good for me. One day a friend gave me a tab of LSD and it changed my life completely. I saw my entire life, every single moment, from an outsider's perspective and I saw how truly blessed my life has been so far. Although I was at a dark place at the time I saw it would soon pass and that it was just a small part in the big picture.

I have since become more outgoing and distanced myself from the negative people in my life. I'm currently at a fantastic point in my life and I owe it in part to the many psychedelic voyages I've undertaken since my first trip. These beautiful chemicals are a gift to humanity, and I hope that one day everyone will try them and see how precious life really is.

Thank you all, and I wish you the best. Let's turn on the worldSmile
Cheers

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 5/26/2017 1:28:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey BeeSyrup, welcome!
I can relate to a lot of what you said about yourself, thanks for sharing.
Although it's hard sometimes, I would rather stay as an outcast of society, it's too messed up, I seem to only really get along with freaks and weirdos, anyway, which suits me just fine. Big grin

I also started very young with psychedelics, with cannabis at 12, and mushrooms at 15 or 16, including some ridiculous doses, almost 1/2 oz one time at 17 years old. Shocked
I love the way you can see yourself from an outsider perspective on them, really gives you a good look at yourself.
I always like hearing about how psychedelics changed people's lives for the better, I'm glad you had that experience.

I do believe they are a gift as well, and can benefit the human race as a whole, however, I believe that DMT will appeal to those who are ready for it, and they will seek it out themselves. I don't think it is as well suited to "turn on the world" as LSD was. Not everyone is ready for that experience.

Welcome to the Nexus, I think you'll like it here.
Take care

BeeSyrup
#3 Posted : 5/26/2017 7:27:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much for the welcome, I agree that living on the edge of society is where it's at. People shouldn't let culture change them or keep them from being themselves. Each person is as unique as their thumbprint and we should all live our lives unafraid of how society will judge us.
-PeaceVery happy