We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what a beautifull day for a trip Options

nan0tEch
#1 Posted : 5/25/2017 10:51:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well yesterday i was home alone, wife and daughter where to a beauty salon. Reason enough for a trip to … who knows. A packed my Smok vapor and the way I do it is to load me up with one draw. Get to know the feeling again. Then I did more than I usually do. But this time I felt I had to lay down. My first time I did it, it spooked the hell out of my, but now I let myself go with the flow.
https://imgur.com/gallery/5QmlM

I saw beautiful things but I didn’t go all the way. There was too much distraction from the street, but it played along with my trip, which was really playful. After 3 minutes I opened my eyes and thought, I take some more draws, I took 3 draw and bang of we go again. The same experience this time I felt my 3th eye in the center of my forehead. It felt like there was some force pushing me down, I also started to feel in the center of my brain a line pushing, right on the place where your 2 half’s of the brain sits. Again a few minutes has passed in reality but not for me it felt definitely longer. I woke up and let me come to my senses again.

Now I had a feeling do it outside in the grass, had read it that’s an indescribable experience. The weather was great, the sun was shining a little breeze. A took some blankets and pillows and created a nice place for my next attempt. Now I started with 3 draws. I felt great and thought now I’m going to try for a breakthrough. I was better prepared now and thought to myself I’m going trying to sleep, total relaxed. After my 3th draw my eyes started to became heavy and my open eye visuals started to blend in when I closed my eyes. So nice that was. Again a few minutes has past and I woke up. The sky was so nice the grasses looked funny, the grass was like a water waves in the sea. Again I toke 3 draws from my vapor and again in dreamland, now everything started to echoing out what was going on in the backyard. Just letting you go like going to sleep is a great way to approach this imo. After a while I started to feel a press on my leg. And one again and again on my other leg!!! I woke up and I stared right into my cat her eyes, it’s like she was saying wake up dude. We had a nice interaction and she left into the bushes where she stayed to observe me. I had found myself a great trip-sitter
https://imgur.com/gallery/hK8FX

I did it once more and it was the same, I really enjoyed every thing on my trips that day. I played with my visuals when I turned my head around. When there where sounds it blended in with the visuals and the waking part was way more relaxed and fun outside then inside.

Ok I didn’t broken through, it was because my e-liquid wasn’t strong enough. I started with 370mg in 2200ml e-liquid. I had no clue how much draws I could take with my vapor (first time having a vapor). I think I have now 0.5ml liquid left and had in total took 64 draws from it. Not only yesterday J. So if I do the math I had around 15-20mg inhaled each time. So my next filling would be definitely be stronger.

If you could do it outside, that’s so much more pleasant. To use this method of the vapor you could go and go each time. Only when it’s full-on after a minute it doesn’t do much more. But on the comeback side you could take some more and your of again. So the 1 hour tolerance I don’t believe in it.

So hope you enjoyed it. The next report I hoop I could tell you guy’s that I did have had a breakthrough experience.

Grtz

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 5/25/2017 1:50:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice write up!
I also like doing it outside in nature sometimes, totally different vibe.
Interesting you felt your third eye, I haven't had that yet.

You took 64 hits at 15-20mg???
That's around a gram. How long of a period was this done over?
You should have been goooone by the first three hits, or even 2 if it was actually 15-20mg per hit.
I think your math is a bit off, I'm willing to bet you didn't vape over 2 litres of juice. Big grin

I don't think it's actually a tolerance, but more like missing the window for the portal, the breakthrough opportunity.
I have had multiple hits to stay in that space too, but I think you would need a ridiculous amount to get to the other side.
It seems like a waste to me, changa would help you build on your experience though, if you can take harmalas.
It does make for a nice time though, just a bit wasteful imo.

Your trip sitter looks just like mine!
Thanks for the report.
Cheers

strtman
#3 Posted : 5/25/2017 1:59:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You sure had a nice day. I like the first sentence of your report. Sounds like ‘they are going to have fun so let’s me having that as well’ Smile .

Your method of administration is not clear to me. I did some google but could not find an answer. A packed my Smoke vapor? What mixture did you inhale?

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

nan0tEch
#4 Posted : 5/25/2017 7:11:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcidShard wrote:
You took 64 hits at 15-20mg???
That's around a gram. How long of a period was this done over?
You should have been goooone by the first three hits, or even 2 if it was actually 15-20mg per hit.
I think your math is a bit off, I'm willing to bet you didn't vape over 2 litres of juice. Big grin

it came out a bit wrong Surprised at the moment my puff counter is 64, for a nice trip you take 3 hits, which in total for the 3 is around 15-20mg spice. one draw is like 4-6mg that i inhaled. And yeah its not 2l Wink it 2.2mlRolling eyes

nan0tEch
#5 Posted : 5/25/2017 7:19:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
You sure had a nice day. I like the first sentence of your report. Sounds like ‘they are going to have fun so let’s me having that as well’ Smile .

Your method of administration is not clear to me. I did some google but could not find an answer. A packed my Smoke vapor? What mixture did you inhale?

If you zoom in on my blanket you see it against the pillows Cool
My setup is a smok al85, i used 370mg spice dissolved in 2.2ml e-liquid 50/50 PG/VG. If my atomizer is empty i'm going to do 0.8-1G of spice in ... whatever amount i could fill up my 3ml tank.

Because this was my first time with both i played it a bit save. Smile

nan0tEch
#6 Posted : 5/25/2017 7:51:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcidShard wrote:
I don't think it's actually a tolerance, but more like missing the window for the portal, the breakthrough opportunity.
I have had multiple hits to stay in that space too, but I think you would need a ridiculous amount to get to the other side.
It seems like a waste to me, changa would help you build on your experience though, if you can take harmalas.

indeed it could be a bit wasteful to vape multi times in a row on the comedown part. The whole changa story (correct me if i'm wrong ) is for instance a GVG where you sandwich it? Or can i take some harmalas and still use my roa vaping equipment. what would that do to the length and experience.
For now i like the fact that it is not that long like on shrooms or lsd. although thats part of the fun. if you could do it with friends. But i'm here the only one doing it and the fact that i'm back to normal in a short time is a plus.

AcidShard
#7 Posted : 5/25/2017 7:52:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha I thought it was something like that!
Sounds great though, I will have to try the e-cig way one day, sounds pretty easy.
Getting a consistent dose each puff is the tricky part from what I hear, it may be more concentrated near the end of the tank, so be aware!

Have a good one!

AcidShard
#8 Posted : 5/25/2017 7:59:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nan0tEch wrote:
AcidShard wrote:

indeed it could be a bit wasteful to vape multi times in a row on the comedown part. The whole changa story (correct me if i'm wrong ) is for instance a GVG where you sandwich it? Or can i take some harmalas and still use my roa vaping equipment. what would that do to the length and experience.
For now i like the fact that it is not that long like on shrooms or lsd. although thats part of the fun. if you could do it with friends. But i'm here the only one doing it and the fact that i'm back to normal in a short time is a plus.

Yes you could take oral harmalas and then vape, or incorporate them into the e-liquid, I'm not sure how easy it is to get them to dissolve, but I believe it has been done.

Regular changa is what I meant though, you can keep building up due to the maoi in it, doesn't fade as quickly.
The experience will be longer, but also a little gentler, from what I hear. I can't take harmalas so have no first hand experience with them.

nan0tEch
#9 Posted : 5/28/2017 8:01:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcidShard wrote:
Haha I thought it was something like that!
Sounds great though, I will have to try the e-cig way one day, sounds pretty easy.
Getting a consistent dose each puff is the tricky part from what I hear, it may be more concentrated near the end of the tank, so be aware!

Have a good one!

I didn't think in my case, it got more concentrated at the end. It is all gone now. Going to make a new filling for my tank in these up coming day's. it's going to be 3 times as potent as my first try. Going for 1100mg spice for my 3ml tank. Maybe at the end of this tank i will get a higher concentration at the end. Still that's going to take a while to empty this one.

So if my puff count would be the same for this tank i could end up with 30 flights to ... the unknow. Cool

Ulim
#10 Posted : 6/3/2017 6:35:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You dont need to post the image on imgur to the public. Its enough when you set it to hidden.
After upload simply dont click share but copy paste the link on the right.
Or post without an account so they arent connected.