We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5 looks into the pool. Options

Northerner
#1 Posted : 5/18/2017 7:48:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The other night it was my birthday so I decided to try a little changa. You know, no big deal and certainly not going to fry myself. Rolling eyes

So I load maybe 80-90mg and toke it sloooowly. No carrier wave and barely a loading screen but suddenly I'm in hyperspace. Before me is a red and a white jester. Both of these creatures want my attention. I'm open to both but they both want me for themselves. Suddenly a fight breaks out. They are duking it out and full on ripping into each other. They've got hyperspace abilities though and before I know it they are just a blob of fighting white and red. I'm kind of perplexed at this time. "Why can't we get along" I wonder, then I'm out.

before the harmalas wear off I look in again...

This time it's an endless pool of fractals. Just the void. I float around in the void. The jesters are no-where to be seen. As I'm starting to come out there's a massive street parade. I'm stood on the side of the street and a huge float goes by. The float is a massive cock and balls. Then I'm out. Most peculiar.

So I come back on chat here for a little while, but I decide to look into the pool again.

This time I pack a much larger cone. Sloooowly it goes in. I had to hit it twice to finish it. Before I am finished I'm back inside. (still no carrier wave?). This time I'm being forced into submission by a massive black entity. It wants to scare me but I refuse. I go below it, I submit control. Below it there is a "Japanese-esque" entity. She is sexy and wants to be with be with me. She shows me all of the things that that turn me on. So nice, so sexy. Sadly it finally turns grey and it's over though.

Back on chat for a little while. By now the harmalas are really starting to build up. I go back in for another look.

A little more this time. Hell yeah, all the holds are off. Pack the cone full... I just drop into space. Galaxies far away and close. I am just a point in time floating through the void. After some time I sense my body again. I scrunch up my eyes and the darkness makes me see rainbows, so I cover my eyes with both of my hands. I look at the fractals, time passes but I get a strange feeling. I take my hands off and then suddenly I see a red sky. In the middle of that sky is a morphing creature. I stare at the creature. I am amazed by the red skyscape. The creature moves away. I'm back.

By now everything in "reality" is full of little lines. This world is halfway on the way to that world. I go on chat for a little while, just to report my last little vision.

Ok... one last time...

I push in a massive cone. It takes two big pulls to finish it. Still no carrier wave?. I can barely see the ember towards the end of the second pull. This time I am eaten by geometrics. Lines break every surface of my reality. I open my eyes but the geometry is even stronger strobing across the room, it isn't even my room. It is calmer in the relative darkness of closed eyes. I drift in the void with the shapes. I feel like sleeping. I feel warm and safe. I drift gently until it ends.

I feel warm and safe and it takes probably an hour for the harmalas to wear off before I head to bed. It's nice to chat a little here online.

Would I dive in again 5 times in a row? Well I don't know. Probably. But not soon.

It was pretty awesome. I feel truly satiated for the time being
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 5/18/2017 3:02:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report, happy birthday!

Were you looking at the sky in our reality when you saw the creature, or was the sky a vision as well?

Interesting that there was no carrier wave... Maybe you were already attuned to the hyperspace frequency??
I have heard of some people missing the carrier wave entirely, I wonder why.

I really wish I could smoalk changa, but can't take harmalas at this point.
It's amazing when you get the sexy entities!Big grin

Thanks for sharing, it was a nice read.

Northerner
#3 Posted : 5/18/2017 11:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your reply and B'day wishes AS.

The sky was a hyperspace sky, as seen from the couch in my lounge.

I'm really interested as to why on this particular day there was no carrier wave also. I'd been putting off smoalking for weeks, waiting until I felt really ready. And I really did feel ready, there was almost none of the usual pre-flight anxiety. Nothing that couldn't be released with a single deep breath. It just felt right somehow. Even inside hyperspace I usually feel some fear as well as excitement. But there was no fear either, just pure wonder and bliss. I remember smiling and laughing. Maybe I'm getting used to it? (as if it could ever be normalized)

I'm super interested to hear from other people who have had experiences with no carrier wave. If there was something different on that day?
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.