We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
curling leaves, nutrient problem? Options

skoobysnax
#1 Posted : 5/13/2017 5:52:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone seen Salvia leaves get this curl? I give her fish emulsion every couple 3 weeks or so. Outdoors and indoors I have seen this occur.
skoobysnax attached the following image(s):
1.JPG.png (2,612kb) downloaded 81 time(s).
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

arcologist
#2 Posted : 5/13/2017 7:32:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe overfeeding? Some leaves have "the claw" indicating nitrogen toxicity.

Spaced Out 2
#3 Posted : 5/14/2017 4:55:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mine do this too sometimes, I have not given them any added nutes since they sprouted. Sometimes the leaves do strange things like twist upside down or curl like what's shown in your pic but they always recover after a day.

Mine are grown indoors under T5 lights and have grown into it once which caused some problems for the upper leaves, after raising the light up there was no more problems. Hopefully yours will work themselves out!

skoobysnax
#4 Posted : 5/17/2017 4:11:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spaced Out 2 wrote:
Mine do this too sometimes, I have not given them any added nutes since they sprouted. Sometimes the leaves do strange things like twist upside down or curl like what's shown in your pic but they always recover after a day.

Mine are grown indoors under T5 lights and have grown into it once which caused some problems for the upper leaves, after raising the light up there was no more problems. Hopefully yours will work themselves out!

She does get a lot of early morning light. I may move her into more shade and see if this helps. Some of the newer leaves look better. She was inside all winter under T5s. I wanted my bathtub back ;-)

2 outdoor plants from last year came back from the root but are growing very slowly...
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?