We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Observations of my more memorable visits to hyperspace. Options

An_Observer
#1 Posted : 5/11/2017 9:29:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: calm, open to anything
(physical condition) Set: comfortable
Setting (location): In my bedroom surrounded by pillows.
time of day: (02:00)
recent drug use: (heavy daily caffeine usage 400mG-600mG daily)
last meal: (can't recall. would have been T=-08:00, something unhealthy)

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (61 kg)
known sensitivities: none, High tolerance for many substances including DMT.
history of use: (novice)

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): (DMT, rue extracted harmalas)
Dose(s): (55mG, <39mG)
Method of administration: (vaporized)

EFFECTS
Administration time: 00:00
Duration: (01:00)
First effects: T+00:00:20
Peak: T+00:02-00:10
Come down: T+00:10-00:20
Baseline: T+00:30-01:00
All ratings are 1-5 1 being mild, 5 being extreme.
Intensity (overall): 2.5 relatively intense. Emersive.
Evaluation / notes:Harmalas bring a lot to the experience.
Harmalas don't vaporize effeciently.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (4.5)
Unplesantness: (0)
Visual Intensity: (3)

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: (1 ; confusion ; T+20:00-T+01:00)
Afterglow: (0)

Let me warn that nothing in my journeys thus far seems to be very memorable to anyone other than myself. There is so much to a journey that is not even possible to put into words to try to convey it to another.

That said, I have thus far and intend to go into all visits with no expectations of the experience itself as I find it allows me to observe it while not completely corrupting it by trying to change it.

The come up to hyperspace on this journey was surprisingly gentle and peaceful even.
Onset took about 1.5 minutes and was a smooth transition, not the shattering experience I have previously experienced with spice alone.

During this journey I could feel other presences in the background as if they were guiding the visit and only showing me what they wanted me to see while staying where I could barely register that they were there so as to keep from distracting me with their presence.
It was as if they only made their presence known just enough to let me know that I was being shown what I needed to be.
At first they showed me a lot of morphing imagery that was serene to witness and seemed to act as a smooth transitional state.
After this, the imagery slowly transitioned to a blackness that felt as if it was clearing the way for what I was really there to observe. The imagery would be dissolved by this blackness and return a few times before finally being completely removed.
Afterward that stage was over with I was shown many things that all seemed to explain the inner workings of everything and yet at the same time nothing at all.
Unfortunately, my corporeal self is having issues recalling any of these, only their core purpose. Most of the journey was spent witnessing these.
Once that ended, it felt as if I was being tested in that stage in my ability to observe without trying to change the course laid out before me.
After this and just before the end of this visit, I was shown something that seemed to imply that we are a prototype of sorts, limited only in how we choose to perceive everything around and within us followed by what I can only describe as a reintegration back into this corporeal world. I was shown what seemed to be myself on an observation table of sorts with a lot of odd glyphs surrounding me. I could not reproduce any of them even if I tried as they were constantly morphing as if each one represented a lot of information rather than one word or thought. If I am ever fortunate enough to come across this again, I will do my best to remember at least a few of the forms although I doubt I will be able to do so.

All in all, I feel that this was the smoothest out of my dozen or so journeys thus far as well as the second most enlightening. While it felt it only scratched the surface and was not a breakthrough(not that I am bothered by that), there was still a lot to be had of it.

I can only look forward to my future visits to hyperspace.

EDIT: I also just recalled that during the entire experience, there was a pure impossible melody filling the background. Almost like some sort of windchimes but playing a perfect tune and at impossible pitches.

2nd EDIT: I have since learned that harmala alkaloids do not vaporize very well and are best taken in through other means such as infused onto mullein and smoked.
While some of them do seem to vaporize and potentiate the experience, most of them do not and this can lead to inconsistencies aside from those to be expected of journeying with spice.

Notes on dosage. I have a high tolerance to DMT. At 20mG dosages, I only get effects such as visual distortions. 30mG dosages start to allow glimpses of hyperspace and slight disconnect from this reality. It is only at 40mG dosages that the gates start to open slightly and at 50mG's that I can begin to step through them.

This is with near 100% vaporization and holding my breath until almost no vapor comes out on the exhale.
Do not consider any of my dosages "typical".

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.