We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Meditation and Synchronicity Options

mysterium-tremendu
#1 Posted : 5/10/2017 4:13:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday, I was meditating, and just as I began reciting a Shiva mantra, it began pouring golf-ball sized hail from the sky.

I see synchronicity as such to be meaningful, in my mind it was confirmation of what's to come.

One of Shiva's forms is as the destroyer, however this is not a negative, meaningless or unmindful destruction, it is destruction of the ego, destruction of attachments, destruction of obstacles, it is a destruction that allows creation.

Old misheld views are going to be destroyed so that truth can be exposed, and when the truth is exposed justice will follow. One must remain free of ego, free of attachments, and committed to higher principles, and solutions will follow, even through the chaos of this destruction and transition.

Sarva Mangalam.

This is a time of transition, a time of change, and a time of destruction. This is a beautiful time, which has been a long time comming.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.