We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hacking your consciousness Options

DmnStr8
#1 Posted : 5/7/2017 4:02:47 AM

Come what may

I watched this talk today about hacking your consciousness given by Raja Choudhury. I found it very interesting! I think this talk is worth mentioning here on the nexus. Please take some time and watch it. The content is highly applicable to psychedelic states of consciousness. Learning how and why the brain does what it does can provide some assistance in the weird psychedelic experiences we have.

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

D.REYx420
#2 Posted : 5/8/2017 4:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea that is a solid watch Thumbs up Really nice to see all that talk about breathing and heart rate and how it trips your reptile brain cuz ive always done that lol
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)