We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilocybe Cubensis Argentina Strain Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 11/3/2009 10:30:05 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Psilocybe Cubensis Argentina Strain

I had one of the most beautiful and healing experiences that I have ever had while journeying with the sacred mushroom, this specific strain is a very deep and healing strain of mushroom. I have been noticing more and more that there are great variations within each mushroom experience depending very much on what type of Cubensis the mushroom is. My experience was so healing and special I feel I have to share it.

I took one single fresh mushroom which was about 0.5 grams dosage; I had just finished my 10 day detox using Burdock Root, Cascara, Goldenrod and Dandelion. I feel that because I had just finished my detox this definitely intensified the experience which I had. After I ate the mushroom I decide to have a bath as I have a deep connection with water and I find combining tryptamine journeys with water works beautifully and almost symbiotically. I could feel the mushrooms presence very strongly with inside me after about 25 mins, after I had eaten my mushroom. I closed my eyes and let the water flow over me while blowing bubbles out my nose.

The water and I began to bond and play with one another in complete symbioses, it is truly special the connection we have with one another. I turned over onto my tummy and immersed my head completely under the water I was taken deep within myself. I was taken to a past life of mine were I existed as a whale in the sea I met my whale family and I felt what it would be like to experience life through a whales eyes, I blew water out and through my blow hole with great joy and excitement.

I was a part of something so beautiful and sacred, my family began singing to me I listened to every note with all of my being. I focused on their song and I sang back to them, with all the happiness and compassion I had inside my heart. My whale families calls began to fade into the distance and I could feel their presence dissipating slowly further and further away from me until finally they were gone and I lifted myself out of the water and opened my eyes and I was back in my bath in my bathroom.

I had the biggest smile on my face, I really felt so peaceful and content. I will always hold the experience and journey I had with my whale friends close to my heart now and always.

Much Peace and Kindness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/3/2009 4:03:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I am glad you find the mushrooms so healing..I find that even at low doses mushrooms are very powerful when you need them to be. I really enjoy low doses of mushrooms..especially while swimming in the ocean.
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#3 Posted : 11/3/2009 4:26:01 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

fractal enchantment wrote:
I am glad you find the mushrooms so healing..I find that even at low doses mushrooms are very powerful when you need them to be. I really enjoy low doses of mushrooms..especially while swimming in the ocean.

Fractal Enchantment

One of the most healing and inspiring experiences for me is a mushroom journey. I hope to one day have a low dose mushroom journey in the sea, it would be a deep and beautiful experience. You are really lucky to have experienced such an amazing journey setting, setting indeed it an integral part of the experience.

Much Peace and Wonder
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Infundibulum
#4 Posted : 11/3/2009 4:36:32 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Apologies for the intervention, but I hear the word "healing" quite often lately and it confuses me alot. What does it refer to? Does it imply that the user of psychoactives is in need for healing in the first place? In what way the user comes "healthier" out of the trip?

Sorry about asking but the way this term is used puts me off a bit. It brings many "new age" wacky connotations to me the way I see it and (mis?)understand it.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Aegle
#5 Posted : 11/3/2009 8:43:12 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Infundibulum wrote:
Apologies for the intervention, but I hear the word "healing" quite often lately and it confuses me alot. What does it refer to? Does it imply that the user of psychoactives is in need for healing in the first place? In what way the user comes "healthier" out of the trip?

Sorry about asking but the way this term is used puts me off a bit. It brings many "new age" wacky connotations to me the way I see it and (mis?)understand it.

Infundibulum

No worries i am happy to answer any questions that anyone has about my posts and experiences. When i personally use the words healing experience i am referring to a mental and consciousness healing. I take entheogens to learn about myself and the world around me and to learn more about the true nature of my mind. This specific strain of mushroom is a deeply healing mushroom because its connects me with my true self.

In gaining in knowledge of my true self i am more able to live in a way that is beneficial and healing for me as a person. I definitely do not think that everyone's entheogen journey is the same each person has their own very specific journey and path to travel along in life and with entheogens. I hope i have given you some answers to your questions.

Much Peace and Happiness

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 11/4/2009 1:30:58 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Cool, thanks for clearing this up for me! I totally understand what you say, I just wouldn't use the word healing - it seems that you give a pretty broad definition (that's utterly fine) whereas I have a much narrower one. Basically what you call "healing" I'd just call "awesome, insightful experience".

In the end of the day words are our servants, not our masters, even though I sometimes feel myself lost in translation, hahaha!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!