We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An Encounter With Mescalito Options

Fillmore67
#1 Posted : 5/4/2017 9:27:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I wrote this a little while back after my encounter with San Pedro and thought it would be a good first post!

This must have been the most spiritually intense experience of my entire life. I prepared 60 grams of dried San Pedro cactus from Peru into 102 capsules. I took them with 4 other friends while camping on a lake.
We arrived at the lake at around 6 PM and quickly set up. We didn't bring a tent, we planned to be up all night anyways. My four friends were taking DOM. Over about the course of an hour I managed to swallow 90 pills and that was all I could manage. With each swallow I was become closer to vomiting so I figured it would be best to stop instead of risking losing all the pills. I did not keep track of time but I will do my best to put it in order.
The first effects of the cactus were probably felt within half an hour of beginning. It came on very slowly and smoothly. I was experiencing quite a bit of nausea but nothing unbearable. I believe I was approaching the third or fourth hour when the trip really began. I was laying in my sleeping bag and looked up to the stars. The sky was a wavy ocean of stars slowly shifting in hue from blues to greens. It hit my quite suddenly but then soon went away. It left me quite confused and the nausea was building and I had the urge to use the restroom. I decided to give my girlfriend a call before she went to bed and go for a little walk. My friends joked with me earlier about how I would be running from goblins and fairies which I thought was quite hilarious.
I began walking and called my girlfriend. I felt strange, sort of floaty and felt as if I was gliding more than walking. It was very dark at this point and I could barely see where I was going. The sense of a presence around me was growing, the darkness felt alive almost. As I was on the phone with her I think I was laughing quite a bit and making jokes about the goblins and such. On my way back from my walk is when the experience most definitely took off.
The intensity increased in magnitude exponentially. I felt extreme joy and euphoria to be alive. I arrived back at the camp and sat around the fire for a short amount of time with my friends. We went off to gather some wood around the shore. Once we came back we decided to walk up this hill near us to a single lonely tree. One of our friends had been up there and told us we had to go see the moon. We hiked up through the tall grass to the tree. To me this was the field of dreams, what happened hear throughout the night was remarkable.
The moon was blood red and enlarged. It was beautiful and I just about collapsed into the tall grass and laid happily. I closed my eyes and could see strange patterns I have never seen before. Somewhat Aztec in theme yet different than anything I am familiar with. I had the urge to leave the group and be alone. I laid thinking this but felt unsure about going off on my own. Surely enough I decided to and was on my way through the field.
I was only about 10 steps away from the group once my entire perceptions transformed. There was an energy flowing through my entire self. I felt my spirit glow. I am naturally not a very religious person but I will write the following as I interpreted it as it happened and not be too skeptical.
I could see quite clearly for it being night. I could make out fine details of my surroundings quite easily. I was walking through the tall grass. The grass became snake-like. However, I was not afraid, everything was my friend. I reached the end of the grass and approached the shore of the lake. A particular point was calling for me to sit on. I sat in the lotus position on this spot. It stuck out to me, almost glowing and inviting me. The moon was directly in front of me and reflected the moon's sweet light uniformly across the water in smooth yet jagged patterns. I stared into the ripples and wept tears of complete joy.
A spirit came to me at this point that I interpret as the cactus himself. I just recently got done reading the Teachings of Don Juan which with no doubt influenced my experience. In the book Don Juan teaches the author, Carlos Castanada, about Mescalito or Peyote.
Mescalito spoke me directly. He was in front of me and communicated through the sound of the waves. It was not in English per se but I understood him with crystal clarity. I asked him many questions and he gave me many answers. As I recalled from Don Juan, Mescalito teaches you how to live and I feel so he did to me. I asked him if my path was the right one and he said it was not. The path of normal life, of going to college, getting a degree, working a job until you die is not the way to live. I could hear music coming from within me. Strange, beautiful, alien sounds. I laid back onto the rocky shore and shut my eyes. The sound of the water lapping against the shore took me away. I drifted into a great sea. I opened my eyes again and felt anew. I sat up and in front of me was a stone. Mescalito wanted me to take it. It fit in the palm of my hand perfectly and I thought about bow bizarre it was. That a stone that has been sitting in this place and undergone such specific weathering to fit my palm. Holding the stone gave me such comfort. Mescalito answered me many questions that I cannot begin to describe. Many questions that can't be spoken and many things he wants me to keep secret. One of my biggest epiphanies was something that may sound entirely insane. It was that these plants do have spirits. They are entirely alive and grandfather Mescalito is one of them. Ayahuasca being another who I have encountered on a few occasions. I realized maybe these aren't only hallucinations and there is something more to this. That we are living in a beautiful, spiritual, divine world and have put down these beings as being simple highs. I am very unsure about this since I am far from religious but at the time of the experience I was entirely convinced.
I felt fulfilled and that I had learned what I needed for now. I stood up and began my walk back to the camp through the field of tall grass. I was overwhelmed with joy and amazement. I was excited to return to the camp and tell my friends of my newfound knowledge. At this point visual hallucinations were becoming even stronger. I could close my eyes and make out fantastic three dimensional geometry unfolding into grander and grander figures. The visions were so clear and deep and I felt as if I was connected with all of time.
I arrived back at the camp and wanted to do nothing but hug my friends. They were brothers to me and I felt I had been gone for years. We relaxed by the campfire for quite some time. I was in complete ecstasy and felt some extremely connected with everyone. We spent many hours stoking the fire and talking about whatever came to mind.
At some point I decided I wanted to go back out alone. At this point visual hallucinations were quite intense. I brought my wooden flute with me and went back to the field. It began to feel like the grass was dead. It felt as if I was being shown the death of the planet. The point where humanity has killed everything in its irrefutable greed. I arrived at the single tree again and it had faces on it. It made me feel a bit uneasy and everything going on around me was quite creepy but I was calm. I sat down in front of the tree and played my flute. The wind was very intense and I was quite cold. It still felt as if death was surrounding me. I was by no means "bad tripping." It was a visionary experience, as if I was being told the future. This is something I have on my mind a lot to begin with. The uneasiness grew too much and I returned to the camp.
The remainder of the night went on and was a wonderful experience. We spent the rest of the night sitting around the campfire and talking. This goes down as one of my favorite psychedelic experiences. I'm writing this about five days after the experience and it has left a lasting impression on me. I look forward to meeting Mescalito again soon.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sore
#2 Posted : 5/4/2017 10:59:50 PM

Sooth seeker

Sweet Shiva what an experience but 90 pills what on earth! Glad I purchased some san pedro seeds just recently, I look forward to the day that they are great big torches.

Thanks for the story, take it easy.

Full disclosure: This account is a form of Role-playing any and all said is for the sake of entertainment value.

Fillmore67
#3 Posted : 5/5/2017 12:43:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh yes it was a lot of pills! I recently did it again and just got the powder wet and swallowed it. I probably made it through about 30 grams before I couldn't handle any more. The experience was decent but I definitely recommend doing it outside. I recently just planted some Bridgesiis that I am very excited to try out in a year or two.

sendokon
#4 Posted : 5/5/2017 1:38:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a fantastic experience. I hope one day i find the time and opportunity to feel that. Thank you for sharing.
I can ussually turn a bad trip into somthing positive and take somthing from it and learn. Why is that so diffrent from waking life for me?

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 5/5/2017 4:29:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reporting.

I have a good deal of dried San Pedro "stars" which I was thinking about eating, I figured that gel-caps would be a lot to swallow and that I should try just eating the cactus matter, but after reading this report I think I might be able to handle the gel-caps, at least this way you don't have to taste it right?

We're you using "00" gel caps?

-eg

kerelsk
#6 Posted : 5/5/2017 6:06:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for that! Smile

When you know, you know.

Fillmore67
#7 Posted : 5/9/2017 12:57:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
Thanks for reporting.

I have a good deal of dried San Pedro "stars" which I was thinking about eating, I figured that gel-caps would be a lot to swallow and that I should try just eating the cactus matter, but after reading this report I think I might be able to handle the gel-caps, at least this way you don't have to taste it right?

We're you using "00" gel caps?

-eg

Yes, they were 00. I swallowed three at a time at first but that was quite difficult. For me the taste wasn't too bad, it's just you'll get a pretty gnarly stomach ache by being so stuffed. There are actually super easy preparations you can do. I believe you can just throw it all in a pot with a good amount of water and simmer it for a while then filter and boil down and it retains most potency.

blue.magic
#8 Posted : 5/10/2017 2:04:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Thanks for the trip report.

We had a very similar San Pedro ceremony with friend, also hugging and resolving our priorities in life.

Quote:
The path of normal life, of going to college, getting a degree, working a job until you die is not the way to live.

Yeah! Thumbs up Make your own roadshow.

By the way, we usually cook the cactus for a very long time, any snot will cook off and you can reduce it to drinkable amount. We add some cammomile at the end of cooking.

Some people drink a bit of lemon juice after the cactus tea. It also helps a bit.

Black Sun Sorcerer
#9 Posted : 5/11/2017 5:55:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What a beautiful experience, thank you for sharing, sounds like it must of been very pleasant. By the way it does not sound crazy when you talk about plants having spirits, everything is imbued with spirit and everything is conscious but in different degrees, rocks too are imbued with their own consciousness although different than ours, even the sun is very conscious, for those that are familiar with sungazing and practice it often, you can develop a conscious relationship with the sun and the sun will talk to you, the same goes for plants and trees, if you're willing to listen they are always trying to communicate with us. Smile

Hector
#10 Posted : 5/21/2017 9:06:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm reigniting this thread for a moment. I have never had the pleasure of experiencing the marvels of san pedro. I know other's on this forum have been convinced of their communication with "Mother Aya". Your experience with "Grandfather Cactus" seems very similar to the last time I consumed ayahuasca through acacia.

I was was also seized by what seemed to be an emanation of a plant spirit manifesting into my conscious awareness and she did not communicate with me through mere words. I need to take that journey again soon but its scary. Sometimes I just feel like moving to a remote region of the forest and living there but this is obviously impractical in the longterm. Almost done with college but a degree doesn't really resonate with me either. One last thing, you shouldn't trust anything Carlos Castaneda says. The guy lived in a mansion and duped all of his colleagues at UCLA. Anyways, I enjoyed reading.
"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

Ebokaman
#11 Posted : 5/22/2017 12:05:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was GratefulDad but I kept trying my password but my account must have been deleted or something and here's part of my story, Death from Ibogaine, I died for 35 minutes and was kept in a medically induced coma for 40 days and nights and I woke up singing Johnny Cash and I still know every Grateful Dead related, like JGB, and I can sing and type still pretty excellently bu I stutter now when I get excited or get upset and it happened August 14 of 2013 , right after I met Elle on Furthur Tour, is there anyway I can recover my account because I've been trying my hardest to gain everything back but it's been just one setback after another and I will edit out names to protect peoples privacy but I died August 14, 2013. And then when my Dad died in 2015 was my last setback except for how mean and liars my parents are they just wanted control over my inheritance and they have been lying mean and vindictive ever since my accident and death from ibogaine, so I am gonna edit my post from Facebook that only my trusted family and friends can see anyways, so if you're not my friend on Facebook or Twitter you will never hear my whole true story but I'll give you highly edited version here because I couldn't contact The Traveler because there's no contact info anywhere and I have been searching for a way to contact him forever to see what happened to my account and I was in therapy at home and places trying to recover all I have lost and it's been 1 step forward and 3 steps back since my heart attack from Torsades de Pointes, you can look that up on wikipedia and I had a cross between anoxia/hypoxia and you can look up all these terms to better explain what I have been going through since my accident and here's another term you can look up on wikipedia, I destroyed my basal ganglia from little to no oxygen to my brain because they were performing CPR on a bed instead of pulling me onto a hard surface to try and they shocked me with the paddles 8 times to get my heart beating again. I was dead for 35 minutes and like Astronauts returning from weightlessness of space they have to do physical therapy to prevent osteoporosis or osteopenia and I told them I had a history of opioid abuse and they told me it would be easy to come off Percocet,
but instead of waking up clean, they put me on an ungodly amount of Methadone and they didn't tell me it lowers testosterone, which weakened my bones and being weightless in a coma for 40 days which I broke my wrist and clavicle on my skateboard, so when I met my
caregiver and Dead Head tour buddy, I told her I had a girlfriend and family I didn't want to lose but my Mom was infatuated with her and had an agenda and asked my friend and caregiver to move in, but I sat my Mom down and told her I had a true love and 3 kids and
now 2 grandchildren, so she lied to all of us and told me my friend had nowhere to live, which I'm just finding out was a lie and that my friend had plenty of people asking her to move in. That was only one of many lies my Mom told, so she said in the hospital that she had a flexible schedule, so she would be able to be my backup, and that was a ploy so she could pass the buck onto my friend, and she never could back me up, so the first time I said my left leg was hurting and I scooted to the end of the bed and stood up, and broke my left hip, first, then I was on a day pass from MetroHealth, and my leg was twisted too much, and my Mom thought she would help by pushing me while my leg was twisted too much and I was trying to pick up my foot and she leaned on my left hip and broke it again the first time they put pins in my hip and I was trying to lean over to my hip trying to pick up the trash to put it closer and the pins came loose, so they did another surgery and fixed my left hip again and they put me on so much pain meds I woke up with a 2 year monkey on my back, so instead of waking up clean they put in my records that I was an overdose, when I was actually a detox and I woke up not smoking but on so much opiods it lowered my testosterone and weakened my bones, and lowered my sex drive, too. So because of lying doctors, family, and friends, I had constipation issues, so I was way more independent and I was about to go visit my family and kids and drank some milk of magnesia and was in a hurry to get to the bathroom and I fell and shattered my femur when we would usually have someone in front, someone behind, and someone to help me walk up the stairs on my side but I was in such a hurry, we didn't take all the usual precautions, so on top of not putting special boots or shoes my toes and ankles were pointed down and I woke up from my coma with a great loss of motion and curled toes and when I shattered my femur they didn't measure and my left leg was 3 centimeters shorter so on top of having a normal stance, I was lopsided and I had to walk on my left pinky toe which is so painful as hell and it feels like every time I stand I am not only lopsided but I feel like my toe is about to break and since my left leg is so much shorter I have to step with my left leg first which is excruciatingly painful so much, so I had worked up to walking a half hour a day and then they were pushing me too hard in therapy and was standing with all my weight on my right leg, I said "I can't stand anymore and I feel like I am about to snap!" and then we heard that awful sound and "SNAP!" And that sound again and I broke my right left again just from standing on it and it broke my right leg, so it broke and I was non-weight bearing for 6 months and after 2 years in therapy I got burnt out and took the summer off and I had started back walking and doing stairs again with lots of help, but I was starting to gain some independence again we were going to start looking for a basket so I could carry stuff around with me and that August of 2015, we found out my Dad had his first heart attack at 44 and was dying at 69, so we went down there and my half brother J***** wouldn't let us in the house because J****** said "He didn't have
anything to do with him in life, I don't want anything to do with his death until my cousin let slip there was maybe $10-!00,000 in the house and there were cars and my Dad's belongings he got on a plane the next day and flew out there the next day, and my dad was up walking around and talking before Joe showed up, and we called my Dad and said, "Do you want us to come down and see you?" and all we heard was a loud "Sure!". So we tried to make it down and the next day J***** called and said our Dad's dead and I just broke down in tears even though the last time I saw him I was 12 and he and his wife who almost died in a bad car wreck, so I was down there skateboarding and was scared to go on roller coasters, which all my Dad wanted to do, that and they had to go to a funeral for my
Dad's ex-wife who almost died in that car accident, all we did was sit around and watch regular TV, my Dad was to cheap/frugal to ever pay for cable or internet or even a cell phone, all he had was regular TV channels and a landline, that's all he ever spent on technology. So we sat around and watched TV, and when I first got there we all went to Six Flags Over Texas, and while his ex-wife went to her Dad's funeral, I was down there visiting his exes cabin, when I was awakened by her busting out in tears over her Dad dying. So I skateboarded and watched TV with my Dad. So that was my history with my Dad except for When he called once when I was getting ready to fly to The Netherlands the first time to do ibogaine legally because I had an addiction to opiates when I was from 18 to 21 which started with OxyCpntin and developed to heroin because it was cheaper than finding pills, the first time I bought them for cheaper even nowadays that's ridiculous but psychedelics made me want to better myself, so I had some interesting eye opening experiences that made we want to do good things like expand peoples awareness and consciousness, so I moved to California where my favorite things were in abundance, plus I toured with the Grateful Dead from 1995 and still getting out once in awhile to close shows and there is always something live and tapers that broadcast live shows over UStream but I was clean and totally organic for 11 years before I fell and broke my wrist and my left clavicle,and wrist I've had many broken bones the first time was my right clavicle when I was like 15-16 I was first tripped. Then I was like 27 I broke my right wrist trying to go off launch ramp that moved and then when I was like 23 I broke a few ribs getting jumped by 3 people in the ghetto, so I moved to California at 34-35 I broke my left wrist and clavicle skateboarding I landed an impossible wrong and the skate board flew out from under me and I fell and decided I was getting too old to do the things I loved as a teen, so I gave it up and then I told that I had an opioid problem when I was young and they told it would be easy to quit, such a
low dose well I woke and being around stinky smokers made me want to hit my friends vape pen and soon I wanted bigger clouds and higher wattage's because I liked a little throat hit but a lot of clouds and flavor,so anything under 75 watts was disappointing to me, so I started with a 20 watt Istick, then 50 watts and then a Sigelei 150 Watt with a TFV4 was the best setup I owned and thanks to the coi-lmaster I got to try a bunch of different drippers but you really have to pay attention and make sure you don't hit it too hard for too long or you have to keep changing wicks and really watch out for burnt hits, I prefer a sub-ohm fill and vape tank that can hold a lot of juice at least 5mls and I have to fill it sometimes 3-4 times a day but I started at 24 mgs and that quickly 1dropped to 12 mgs after I started to get the clouds and hits I wanted I dropped to 6 mgs. then 3 mgs, and since I broke my tank and couldn't figure out to replace the replacement glass I wasn't getting satisfying hits with only 30 wat1t Istick and I usually am laying down I started getting a little a little congestion from laying down so much, I lost strength, posture, and I am sure bone density too, ,plus I was a candidate for pneumonia, plus my caregiver will tell me she is going to nap or, not but she always falls asleep right after l the room or up right while I am she tells me wait until this tine and she shows up right as I'm trying to do something like type up this post so I am writing this post, so as soon as you are read trying, I can save it, and I heard and her boyfriend laughing, So I figured she was still up laughing that she would rather wait until I take my anti-spasm medicine, so here goes by another day without at least standing, or even sitting up today and trying to do calf raises on what feels like I'm breaking my left curled pinky toe, and I asked could she help me stretch and flex like my left shin feels like it's hurting like a shin splint and I'm afraid I might stand up but then it feels like I might break my shin from just standing up, like the longest I've made it was side-stepping to the commode or wheelchair my when I used to be able to walk the shower now the longest I've been able to stand was side-stepping to the commode or wheeling my wheelchair with me into the bathroom, pivot, and sit on a hard shower chair when I used
to have a bench, I needed a padded bench, so that's something Medicaid or Social Security Institution won't pay for like a recliner that helps me stand up and dental implants, that my dentist recommended that cost $2,000-$2,500 per tooth and most people can't
afford $80,000 not even me but I just need enough to chew and I still have my left top molars and some bottom and top front teeth, that's how I have to eat now, so I can get 10-20, so I can eat normal but I eat now with only my front teeth, thanks to me getting put on an ungodly amount off Methadone and the biggest habit, I've ever had and detox centers only help you through the first week when it takes 2 weeks to come down 2 mgs and withdrawing off of it a little bit through whole thing and once you come off down to 40 mgs of Methadone and a whole month of withdrawal and certain meds can help but ibogaine kept me totally clean for 11 years until I fell and broke my wrist and clavicle which I also fell having a tiny girl trying to go to he bathroom and it healed sort of crooked and also I broke my metatarsal, or what is commonly known and is called a boxer's break around 2010, and I just dealt with the pain and swollen hand and lest hand third knuckle or right next to my pinky on my left hand, so I've survived through the pain of a super swollen a broken hand and ribs the only I ever took opioids was for compound fractures except my hand, which totally healed wrong like my left hand boxer's break and I only started opioids for true pain from major or compound fractures until I was in a coma for 40 days and nights and I think they may have dropped me since I was in my coma because I fell asleep standing up and fell on my ass without any breaks or injuries I think the 6 months of non-weight bearing helped cause me all the breaks, and so when my half brother J****** heard there was a lot of money in the house he drugged up my Dad who would only take 1 or 2 pain pills a day, plus he had a colostomy bag that he had to empty and clean out and I think J***** heard there was a lot of money, cars and valuable items in the house, he said to my Dad's caregiver go home and get some rest and then he put all her stuff in bags on the porch and wouldn't let her back in because when we finally got there the whole house had been gutted and emptied of all my Dad's collections of valuables and I think he got to make peace with our Father and then OD'ed him because before my Dad's caregiver was thrown out she promised my Dad that she would be there to hold him when he passed and she never got to keep her promise that she would be there to hold him until he found his brother, my uncle F**** and his dog Spike and that's why I told everyone to block C**** and J**** G**** and their vindictive the lying assholes, I would overhear talking to my caregiver about my Mom's infidelity , I heard about her cheating with L*** when I found out she gave up her first child my half sister Lydia who dated a Dead Head, and I heard about my Mom meeting with K***** a music store owner in my hometown and cheating with both L*** and K**** and she was with a neighbor who brutally abused his own kids and he had a secret place in the basement of his parent's and they had a Nazi flag up back there where he made bullets and they had in ground swimming pool, with a diving board and a shooting range way in the back yard and she dated L***, who she gave up their child for adoption, M******* K***, M*** M******. and then she thought she hit the jackpot meeting J**** G****, and they got married and I would hear them fight all night about me and I was treated different than any of J****'s kids like my step brother J****, and they had two kid's, J***** A***** G**** {the cool one who works in a bicycle shop and looks like a hippy} my half brother's J**** who supposedly had mental problem's J*** the youngest who got to live free with my parents until he was like 27, when I either had to pay rent even though they never paid me minimum wage so I worked from about 13-17 under the table, so I didn't qualify for disability, only SSI not SSD, even though I worked several jobs as a roofer {industrial}, Sun TV, and sold framed artwork and 3-4 years under the table for my parents who paid $3.50 -$3.75 an hour when minimum wage was $5.50 an hour and they all were allowed to live there as long as long as they wanted when I was given the choice to either pay rent and go to L*** {L****** C***** C****** C*****} or move out, so I tool my true love who's family took me in, where once 11again my Mom took the first I opportunity to pass the buck. And I was taken in by my girlfriend's grandmother R**** A** W***** and so I moved in with my true love and had 3 kid's 94 a boy, 97 a girl, and my 3rd son in 2000, and my oldest is 22 with 2 kids, so yes I'm a Grandfather, all cute, wonderful kids, and two cutest grandchildren, you'll ever see! I love them all more than life itself and they've all had good jobs or are going to school, my daughter was a Manager at McDonald's and now she's going to school to become a nurse and my oldest worked at a nursing home with his Mother, I'm sure I'll have more to say later and my oldest son can freestyle rap off the top of his head amazingly well, I think it would take a lot of hard work but that boy can rap his ass off, I'm so proud of, miss them, and love them so much it physically hurts, but I'm the proudest father to have helped raise such wonderful kids! You can see them all on K**** W*****'s page if you want to see them all, who I've been talking about the grandkids are T***** B****** and T***** R***** A******* B*****, so I have a legacy already! Amazing beautiful children and grandchildren, so check them out if you get an inkling!

Klangwesen
#12 Posted : 5/24/2017 2:20:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Fillmore67,

i have read your post about your experience with intrest and curiousity.after/still studying C.C i´m looking for more specific details about such events like theone with Mescalito,unfortunely there is not much in the web(or you might help me)about it.

i´m greatful that people like you shown up and share their experience with seekers like me.you must be feeling like kissed by the gods guess after the "contact"Smile one day i hope i will too.

---------Mescalito answered me many questions that I cannot begin to describe. Many questions that can't be spoken and many things he wants me to keep secret.----------------quoted.

i understand that,its very private.it was mentioned only for you but please share what is possible.

--------------I asked him if my path was the right one and he said it was not. The path of normal life, of going to college, getting a degree, working a job until you die is not the way to live.-----------quoted.

what might be the right way?seeking higher realms,god what could it be?what did he said??????

..i would like to ask you some common questions if you don´t mind.you can´t reply all of them but hopefully some.but should you decide to go in the next time,please take this questions with you and ask Mescalito.and for those who will meet him!

-why,beings like Mescalito does not help mankind at all.?doesn´t he have the power to engage and cause a critical damage to the archon matrix and free us tommorrow,so we can make a END to the animal/nature abusing?

-are we doomed because mankind is an easy target for evil intels,or because of the dualism simulation emerging from the source called"god"?

-is there ever an end to this horrible conditions of mankind what we´re facing now and in the future?
not a single day in peace..was there ever.

-are the archons the highest in the hiarchy of evil spirits.?who is at the top?

-why god allows evil to infect and destroy nearly,sorry!i mean everthing?

-is god good or evil or both or is it beyond?does god know that we all(nature,animals,spirits?)suffer?does it even have a concept of pain and suffer?guess not...

-who builded the awesome nature,animals,life at all,the realms everything?

-is god really a huge jetblack hawk?

-and who builded god?

-who made the humans?the annunaki?for minning working?

-is earth the remaining of a huge digging and minning project?

-where there once upon a time giant silicon trees?and who cutted them down?

-what lies beyond the arctic ring walls?

-will Mescalito participate in a fight against the evil system?

-everybody who is brave to attack the satanic system fails.why is there no support from the spirit realms?i´m not counting on god but others..

-does big plants have a spirit like Mescalito for example an ivy or a tree?

-how can we make a communication with a high plant spirit?is eating or smoking the only way?

-is Mescalito familiar with spirit plants in japan for example?

-is it possible to contact Mescalito when i´m eating a amanita muscaria mushroom?and does the amanita have also a keeper?

ok,i make an end here before it becomes "Conspiracy Theory"ehem*.i like also to mention that Mescalito was showing you the future of the earth...

it seems he is also concerned....

and what was this with the tree and the faces on it can you tell us more about it?

and after all how does it changed your life?

a lot of questions i know but thats my nature.and also sorry for my bad english.

hmm,having a conversation with Mescalito,seeing in the darkness.and according to japanese yokais aka alliance they´re really exsists,in fact Carlos Castanedas work is not just a fictiv novel,
it´s real!and it´s awesome!!

Klangwesen.